Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR (29131 Views)

FG Lied : Al Sisi Of Egypt And Not Buhari Was First To Meet Trump - Reno Omokri / Boko Haram Was Paid To Release Dapchi Girls, FG Lied - Sahara Reporters / Dapchi Girls: Military Knew Of Boko Haram's Plans To Abduct The Girls - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Bizibi(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
No ransom was paid,

If you listen to Nicolas on this morning on nta,
He said the dapchi girl's were returned base on the outstanding agreement of the ongoing negotiation before.

Which the boko haram wanted to breached.
wonderful!!!!
This one swallowed the whole thing without asking questions.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Bizibi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nigeria army must prepare for boko haram attacks.....

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by yazach: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
lexy2014:
its not d payment that is d issue, its d fact that d "kidnap" was hitch free so was d return

I personally, am more concern about their safe returned. Whether it was a drama or not, we don't have any unequivocal evidence
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by DonaTee(f): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
calddon:
Oboy c moni shocked. If the news is true, isnt the government indirectly funding and encouraging more terror on its citizenry?

Some govt officials and northern elders will have cuts n Commission from d Boko boys for fastracking d payment.
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by lexy2014: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
yazach:

I personally, am more concern about their safe returned. Whether it was a drama or not, we don't have any unequivocal evidence
if there was no drama or evidence, pls help me sense of this. According to d FG, BH "kidnapped" 110 school girls from dapchi in yobe state and returned them out of their kind heart, right? So if u want to transport 110 human beings, how many vehicles would u need?if u useToyota hiace bus which seats 14 passengers, u will need like 7 buses, don't forget d "captors" might need an extra vehicle which makes everything 8 in all. So d "technically defeated" BH fuelled 8 vehicles and drove them in a convoy all d way from sambisa forest(which d army said it is now in control of) in borno state to yobe state, picked up 110 human beings and drove back to sambisa, borno state still in a convoy of eight vehicles. A month later they return in their convoy and dropped d girls they picked up as if its UBER and drive back to borno state in their convoy. Pls don't forget that yobe, borno and Adamawa are d most militarized zones or areas presently in Nigeria. So how did they do it that they were invisible to d security forces in that area? Except u want 2 tell me that they went on excursion

2 Likes

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by plaetton: 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
The Federal government of Nigeria is now the official financial sponsor of Boko Haram. undecided

Need we say more ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by deebsman1(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Now Sahara Reporters are no more APCs propaganda machine again
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Elliot2(m): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
See guys, what I have come to understand about this boko haram issue is that the northern elites have metamorphosed it to resemble the niger-delta agitators who used militancy to hold the country to ransom; it is a profitable business just like d one down south. my instincts tells me that herdsmen(allegedly Fulani) is a branch of boko haram playing the same script.

2 Likes

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Automatic3444(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
COPY AND PASTE.. Even if you are not a security analyst as long as you have a functional brain you would know that powers changed hands it was obvious that they paid money boko harm can never give those girls back on a platter of gold.Whoever believed what the FG said can believe that a lion is a domestic animal.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by ikorodureporta: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
They'v not started drilling oil frm Chad or Sokoto basins, & kidnapping for ransom is already the order of d day, meanwhile they own almost all the oil wells in the south...

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Oxalic(m): 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
5 million euros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by hentech911: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
This is the only way to fund Bokosher harm.
Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by stevecantrell: 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
hentech911:
This is the only way to fund Bokosher harm.
Time shall tell.

And anyone who thinks that BH doesnt give kickback is a learner.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by shallysgirl: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
ozoebuka1:
undecided undecided undecided

To all those that voted for Buhari and are genuinely regretting it, I pray may God forgive them. But to all those that voted him and have refused to acknowledge their mistakes I pray may God allow their lives be presided as Buhari is presiding over Nigeria today, Amen.
AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by petenweke: 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
The 5 million paid was for the staged abduction performance starring BH as actors and Buhari as Producer, Lai Mohammed as Director and the APC as Executive Producer.
For making those poor students and their parents to go through that experience is the Un- pardonable Sin.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by yazach: 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
lexy2014:
if there was no drama or evidence, pls help me sense of this. According to d FG, BH "kidnapped" 110 school girls from dapchi in yobe state and returned them out of their kind heart, right? So if u want to transport 110 human beings, how many vehicles would u need?if u useToyota hiace bus which seats 14 passengers, u will need like 7 buses, don't forget d "captors" might need an extra vehicle which makes everything 8 in all. So d "technically defeated" BH fuelled 8 vehicles and drove them in a convoy all d way from sambisa forest(which d army said it is now in control of) in borno state to yobe state, picked up 110 human beings and drove back to sambisa, borno state still in a convoy of eight vehicles. A month later they return in their convoy and dropped d girls they picked up as if its UBER and drive back to borno state in their convoy. Pls don't forget that yobe, borno and Adamawa are d most militarized zones or areas presently in Nigeria. So how did they do it that they were invisible to d security forces in that area? Except u want 2 tell me that they went on excursion

I don't argue your points, but they are still unambiguous
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Andrewgame42: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
it was not nta that said it,
An igbo man, Rogers Nicholas of lafia dole theatre commandant.

That the boko haram has maintain status qua of the agreement reach before.

All this was shown on nta na? Thats my point , don't believe anything from nta , its biased n will never say anything bad about the government

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
yazach:

I don't argue your points, but they are still unambiguous
when u say unambiguous, what do u mean?

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by lexy2014: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Elliot2:
See guys, what I have come to understand about this boko haram issue is that the northern elites have metamorphosed it to resemble the niger-delta agitators who used militancy to hold the country to ransom; it is a profitable business just like d one down south. my instincts tells me that herdsmen(allegedly Fulani) is a branch of boko haram playing the same script.
during Jonathan administration, buhari said d only way to stop boko haram is to pay them d way d govt was paying Niger delta militants. Hence d withdrawal of $1b from d excess crude account specifically 4 boko haram and all this staged "kidnap" in order to justify d disbursement of funds to BH just as buhari had proposed it years ago

2 Likes

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by billyG(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Was BBC & Sahara reporter there.
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by hush15: 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
No ransom was paid,

He said the dapchi girl's were returned base on the outstanding agreement of the ongoing negotiation before.

Just hear yourself.... agreement that BH wanted to breach!!! Should there even be an agreement?

This government is a complete failure... entering into an agreement with terrorist. Even the said agreement couldnt stand, what a government!!!!

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by lookingfly: 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Money wey we no fit get eat food, na him them de give this bh boys.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by MistadeRegal(m): 12:49am On Mar 23, 2018
I knew the truth will soon be leaked.
Been waiting for this.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by ocelot2006(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
No ransom was paid,

And what will that "outstanding agreement" be? Let's be serious here, the terror group exchanged the girls for something in return; no group will just handover its main bargaining chips (hostages) just like that. That's unless the group is in cahoots with the Buhari administration. This whole Dapchi case stinks to the highest heavens.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by tallerSSS: 1:22am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
No ransom was paid,

ok ... i believe 80% of Nigerians have this same
thought but from my on view .. i think the
terrorist came back for a like numbers of girls
they previously released( the chibok girls) based
on the negotiations and probably a part of the
negotiated demand was not met by the APC-led
federal govt after the deadline date which i
believe have been sorted out so as to secure the
release of the abducted dapchi school girls ... IM
I MAKING SENSE HERE..?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by tallerSSS: 1:29am On Mar 23, 2018
The whole truth is that the boko boys came for their balance from the previous negotiation which prompted them to adopt a like sum of girls they previously released.. It is very possible a new negotiation were not made, thank God they are back finally but my heart goes to that innocent Christian girl.. God is with you...
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Remii(m): 7:11am On Mar 23, 2018
yazach:

correct, I wished the FG did the same for Chibok girls
Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Kaybaba5(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2018
So bokos have turned Nigeria to money giver. Any time they lack money next thing is to kidnap some school girls and demand for ransom. ....

Everythingis going upside-down in this country. ...

I pledge to Nigeria my country....

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by CioAngels(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2018
It is so sad that the government of Nigeria is tell the world that they are professional liar's and nobody in the world and no government in the can match them. What a huge shame.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by Megaideas(f): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2018
FG LIED AGAIN. CHRONIC, PERENNIAL, BLOODY LIARS! KEEP LYING. BUT DON'T FORGET THAT JUDGMENT DAY IS COMING.

1 Like

Re: FG Lied, 5 Million Euros, Boko Haram Fighters, Swapped For Dapchi Girls - SR by buhariguy(m): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2018
tallerSSS:

ok ... i believe 80% of Nigerians have this same
thought but from my on view .. i think the
terrorist came back for a like numbers of girls
they previously released( the chibok girls) based
on the negotiations and probably a part of the
negotiated demand was not met by the APC-led
federal govt after the deadline date which i
believe have been sorted out so as to secure the
release of the abducted dapchi school girls ... IM
I MAKING SENSE HERE..?
yes, I agree with you.
Not like those idiotic pigs of Biafra and PDP that always watch Hollywood and nollywood, they think life is fake like movies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTOS: NLC Protesting In Lagos Today / Seyi Makinde Shuns Atiku As Ex-VP Meets With SW Delegates / Ajikolo Khadi Attacked By Thugs At Jere In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.