Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A (2179 Views)

NYSC 2018 Batch C Can Start Checking The Senate List For Their Names Now / Olumide Oworu And Tomike Are Now Nysc Corp Member / UNN 2016 Graduate Appeal To NYSC to Extend The Uploading Of Senate List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A by corpersforum(f): 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
Information reaching us that most schools have started uploading their approved senate list into the NYSC database. OAU, IAUE and many others, have uploaded and some have even released the PDF file for the public to see.

Its very easy to stay calm and be waiting till registration begins before you as a prospective Corp members will take steps. The advice i have for you is that you should start taking steps from now.

So if you have checked you name through the NYSC portal and its not there, here is a step you should take now.

The step is simple and won't cost you anything. What you should do is:

Click here to read On

2 Likes

Re: You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A by Blexcute12: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please I was born 12 April 1988, Senate approved our result 22nd match,but did not mobilize us due to time factor, please do I stand the chance to be mobilize batch b November? Since age limit is 30
Re: You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A by Blexcute12: 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Please I was born 12 April 1988, Senate approved our result 22nd match, 2018 but did not mobilize us due to time factor, please do I stand the chance to be mobilize batch b November? Since age limit is 30
Re: You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A by OreoPaschal(m): 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Blexcute12:
Please I was born 12 April 1988, Senate approved our result 22nd match, 2018 but did not mobilize us due to time factor, please do I stand the chance to be mobilize batch b November? Since age limit is 30
You graduated before 30years of age. So, you still stand a great chance of being mobilised.

I was not mobilised as well and I felt really bad about it. I will be 25 by April 10th. I see no need of serving again but, I have no choice. I pray November favours me.
Re: You Have Not Seen Your Name On The Senate List, Take This Step Now - NYSC 18A by Anuoluwap(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pls is November for the next batch?

(1) (Reply)

Howto Apply For Exemption Certificate By Foreign Graduate (distance Learning) / Could This Be The Oldest Corps Member? / Personal NYSC Project !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.