Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

#BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex (23704 Views)

Bbnaija: My Brother Has Schizophrenia – Maria Breaks Down In Tears / BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / BBNaija: My Parents Will Be Disappointed In Me – Bambam Apologises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by lawrenzo007(m): 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
ct2:
I want to use this opportunity to thank God and all NL for helping to make ftc it not easy after about 2 years trying finally I made God bless Nigeria, God bless Biafra, God bless baba Buhari
how much have u made from this now?

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by chijindu34(m): 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
share for bbnija like for Messi and Ronaldo
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by Nedfed(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
ct2:
I want to use this opportunity to thank God and all NL for helping to make ftc it not easy after about 2 years trying finally I made God bless Nigeria, God bless Biafra, God bless baba Buhari
Sumtin I neva understand
Can u pls tell me the benefits behind FTC?
If nothing gud is attached to it then many dat celebrate dis are foullllll

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
ellahzy:

please oo grin
Lols
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by heendrix(m): 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Why won't u cry? U surely miss his dick

and you what did you miss undecided
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by talk2percy(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nnukwa, this girl can cry for Africa oh..
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by IME1: 10:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sarang:
Hello guys!

I write short poems for orphans and vulnerable children to describe the feelings of these ones birthed and abandoned, to give them a sense of belonging in a world which they seemed forgotten. I write on their behalf. Take a quick look at the poems here: https://www.nairaland.com/4394646/orphans-cry and don't forget to leave a review if you can. You can follow the Instagram or Twitter page on my signature. Together brethren, let's make a difference in their lives!

P.s: I have not actually watched this show for once and do not intend to. I'm sure am not alone or am I?!

You are not alone,
I am here with
Unfortunately my sister in law they gist me
Great of you for writing for the vulnerable
Please check out the site
allpoetry.com
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by cchiagom(f): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Women...very confused genders!
Well, same for the guys
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by cchiagom(f): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Endtimesmith:
Women...very confused genders!
Well, same for the guys
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by Sarang(f): 10:13pm On Mar 22, 2018
IME1:

You are not alone,
I am here with
Unfortunately my sister in law they gist me
Great of you for writing for the vulnerable
Please check out the site
allpoetry.com

Thank you.. I will.
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by GIDIBANKZ(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lat1tude02:
My. School fee portal closes tomorrow night, am a final year student, I really dont know what to do. I don't even feel like living anymore, I've tried all my possible best, at this junction am giving up. Any body that want to confirm this claim can quote me for my school details to see.
Everybody is claiming this is a scam. Am fed up

Which skul do you attend??
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by achiever12: 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lat1tude02:
My. School fee portal closes tomorrow night, am a final year student, I really dont know what to do. I don't even feel like living anymore, I've tried all my possible best, at this junction am giving up. Any body that want to confirm this claim can quote me for my school details to see.
Everybody is claiming this is a scam. Am fed up

Please is this the latest format? Has it ever worked on magas? Please let me know if it pays grin. Eré orí igi....... grin
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by SirBunky85(m): 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Same way Aisha won't believe the extent she'd cry when PMB is evicted from Aso Rock in 2019
Aisha even doesn't support his husband for another term cuz of the way the cabals have bn treating her
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by SirBunky85(m): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
tonyfrenzy:
Not over yet?

Which of the Buharis? Don't make a big fool of yourself.
Hmmm, naso u hate pmb reach? Abeg take am easy o
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by VBarraK(m): 12:50am On Mar 23, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Same way Aisha won't believe the extent she'd cry when PMB is evicted from Aso Rock in 2019

You just spoked my mindset
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by LieDetector(m): 5:40am On Mar 23, 2018
You're no longer relevant sire
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by GIDIBANKZ(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Lat1tude02:
Mapoly

How much is ur skul fee.
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by Lat1tudeO2: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

How much is ur skul fee.
80.300 sir, but have a hope of 30k somewhere
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by GIDIBANKZ(m): 8:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
80.300 sir, but have a hope of 30k somewhere
Will next too late?
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by Lat1tudeO2: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Will next too late?
Sir the only issue about that next is that there will be an additional fee of 10k as late payment fee, ask anybody from mapoly..... Am. Fed up Don't really knw what to do sir
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:

Sir the only issue about that next is that there will be an additional fee of 10k as late payment fee, ask anybody from mapoly..... Am. Fed up Don't really knw what to do sir

Hmm
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:

I just found out now that you are a SCAMMER !!!.

What shall it profit you if i send you the money and you loses your Lyf
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by cashkid: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
ct2:
I will need your cry when bubahari lost 2019

Maybe u should learn from.her cos u will surely cry blood comes 2019 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija My Biggest Regret Was Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by Lat1tudeO2: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

I just found out now that you are a SCAMMER !!!.

What shall it profit you if i send you the money and you loses your Lyf
Send me. Ur whatsapp details and I will send you my school log in details, then u log in and see for urself. I have never scammed anybody here

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Omashola Advises Ike Not To Rerun For Head Of House With Khafi / Bbnaija: Why I Want Mercy Saved From Sunday’s Eviction – Mike / BBNaija: Mike "Fights" With Seyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.