Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Motion Sickness And How To Handle It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Motion Sickness And How To Handle It. (343 Views)

How To Prevent Motion Sickness / See How You Can Overcome The Dreaded Motion Sickness / Motion Sickness, I need Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motion Sickness And How To Handle It. by justseyi(m): 7:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
Motion Sickness and how to handle it.

Recently i travelled by bus for 6 hours and it was the most uncomfortable road trip i’ve had in a very long while, i felt like puking and what made it worse, there were plenty fine sister’s beside me in the bus. But it wasn’t really a surprise, i always hated travelling by bus, i probably should buy a plane. Anyways i looked up what to do about motion sickness on the internet today and decided to share my findings.

Motion sickness is the feeling you get when the motion you sense with your inner ear is different from the motion you visualize. It is a common condition that occurs in some people who travel by car, train, airplane or boat. Many people suffer from this condition if they ride on a roller coaster or other similar amusement park rides. Motion sickness progresses from a feeling of uneasiness to sweating and/or dizziness. This is usually quickly followed by nausea and/or vomiting.

Read more https://www.studentvillage.one/forums/topic/motion-sickness-and-how-to-handle-it/

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: 30 Women Undergo Free VVF Surgeries In Niger State / Treatment Of Your Premature Ejaculation: The Asian Method / Mountain Falls Oil-free Acne Scrub With Foaming Action, Salicylic Acid Acne Medi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.