Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bbnaija My Biggest Regret Is Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija My Biggest Regret Is Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex (516 Views)

Hailan Abed: "I Had A Nose Job At 16 & It’s My Biggest Regret" / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija My Biggest Regret Is Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by emmalezy(m): 8:05pm On Mar 22, 2018

During a question and answer session with Bam Bam and Cee C today,Alex gave an insight into her feelings for Leo. According to her, she would be so hurt if she gets out and realises Leo played her .According to her,she really feels he genuinely cares about her but admits she could be wrong.

According to her, if she gets out,and realises he lid to her,she would express her hurt and not keep it in.

When asked about her biggest regret in the house,she says she wishes she didn’t cry over Leo the way she did when he was evicted .She says she didn’t even realise she cried so much and rolled on the floor,until other housemates told her.

She further stated she still can”t believe the extent to which she cried until she gets out of the house and watches it herself.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/22/bbnaija-my-biggest-regret-is-crying-when-leo-was-evicted-alex/

cc lalasticlala
Re: Bbnaija My Biggest Regret Is Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by itspzpics(m): 8:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nawa oo
Re: Bbnaija My Biggest Regret Is Crying When Leo Was Evicted – Alex by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Lindaikeji Sings And Dances To Her Engagement / She Deserves It! Wayne Rooney Splurges £100,000 On Luxury Dubai Holiday For Cole / See Exclusive Pictures Of Linda Ikeji’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.