Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos (3362 Views)

These Is Breaking Me,i Need Someone To Talk To!!! / A Space To Squat And Pay In Lekki Phase 1 / Pls A Single Sister In Surulere To Help Squat Me Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by spiralwedge(m): 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Most of the tribal bigots on this forum are usually bush people either still living in their villages or only just arrived Lagos. They are ignorant, discriminatory and angry never-do-well. Imagine, the silly ones on this thread.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by Goldensign: 7:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
please I need someone to squat with, recently got a job in Lagos, Am coming from Anambra state. please I need who can squat me for a while. Am a female tnx.
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by pillarmaria(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Goldensign:
please I need someone to squat with, recently got a job in Lagos, Am coming from Anambra state. please I need who can squat me for a while. Am a female tnx.

you didn't mention the area you intend to stay.
Re: I Need Someone To Squat With In Lagos by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cumtroller:
What tribe are you from?

This will inform my decision on giving you a place to stay.

You are tribally-driven

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Make Love With Your Partner In Same Bed With Her Sister / My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It / Mid Year Giveaway For Your Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.