Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Chrysler Voyage Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Chrysler Voyage Car (756 Views)

Which One Should I Go For? 2014 Chevy Impala Or 2015 Chrysler 200 / Fiat Chrysler Want To Block Mahindra's "Jeep Clone" Roxor From Entering US / Chrysler Mechanic Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrysler Voyage Car by Stan042: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
I was given a Chrysler voyage car by my uncle for transport business I base in Enugu plz I need advice on the fuel consumption capacity and if I can found the spare parts around in Enugu or Onicha it is a direct Belgium car
Re: Chrysler Voyage Car by fizzy4luv(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
It is a good car but it depends on the mechanic you use. I won't deceive you if you don't have a good mechanic, don't try it ooooo. I currently use one and if i begin to tell you what i went through in the hands of both roadside mechanics and some auto-workshops here in Lagos you will be baffled.

I would have love to introduce my mechanic to you but you are based in Enugu and he is based in Lagos with me. Majority of the car issues that will arise will be electrical issues, so you need a mechanic very versed in doing electrical and mechanical work.

It is good for transport and strong/rugged, parts are relatively cheap to sienna.

DON'T DO THE MISTAKE OF GIVING IT OUT TO JAPANESE CAR MECHANICS OOOOO
Re: Chrysler Voyage Car by Stan042: 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
Thanks a lot what about the fuel consumption some say it drains fuel your contact or mail address can also help
Thanks

Re: Chrysler Voyage Car by timifakay(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Sell it and buy the vehicle most popularly used for commercial purpose in your locality.

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Reveals 3 New Engines At Vienna Motor Symposium To Tackle Emissions / Elon Musk Says Tesla Cars Will Soon Be Able 2 Drive Without Any Human Assistance / Complete Review Of The Tesla Model 3 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.