Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,305 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Toilet Disease A Myth? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Toilet Disease A Myth? (835 Views)

Parkinson's Disease - A Brief About Its Symptoms And Causes! / Toilet Disease: How To Stop Itching And Infections From Home / Forget Quick Ejaculation And Toilet Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toilet Disease A Myth? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
pls enlighten me experts in d house,is dere rily toilet disease,or its simply Sexually transmitted infections,cos i hrd its just a way of women covering up shames,my galfrnd told me she has toilet disease recently,so i just want to understand beta
I will appreciate if ds is push to frontpage to enlighten people more, cc:lalasticlala
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by onlyme07(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
aro1:
pls enlighten me experts in d house,is dere rily toilet disease,or its simply Sexually transmitted infections,cos i hrd its just a way of women covering up shames,my galfrnd told me she has toilet disease recently,so i just want to understand beta
I will appreciate if ds is push to frontpage to enlighten people more, cc:lalasticlala
You have trust issues. You already have a broken relationship. Anyways,toilet disease is for real and ladies are prone to it due to the nature of thier vjay especially when they change location and make use of other people's inner room. It itches alot so,get her the drugs needed. Don't fret,she's not playing around bro..!
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
onlyme07:

You have trust issues. You already have a broken relationship. Anyways,toilet disease is for real and ladies are prone to it due to the nature of thier vjay especially when they change location and make use of other people's inner room. It itches alot so,get her the drugs needed. Don't fret,she's not playing around bro..!
thx for input boss,i do tink its a way of ladies covering up from STI gotten from sexual activity,so most people do say dere is ntin lyk toilet disease
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by MissRaine69(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
aro1:

As far as I know a toilet Infection does not actually exists as a disease in medicine. Any non-medical person who talks about it makes reference to this will be talking about an infection around the vagina as toilet infection.
So a woman could have an STI , a yeast infection or Bacterial vaginosis. One in Five women will have BV its one of the most common “toilet infections” causes are the IUD , multiple partners, new partner, newly pregnant so anything that causes your own natural bacteria to change causing an overgrowth or one specific bacteria called gardnerella vaginalis. Thus creating an imbalance in the ph of the vagina
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by MissRaine69(f): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
onlyme07:

That’s so not true ....
What??
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by MissRaine69(f): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
aro1:
thx for input boss,i do tink its a way of ladies covering up from STI gotten from sexual activity,so most people do say dere is ntin lyk toilet disease
Not necessarily please no make belief/ myth/ misinformed communications
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

As far as I know a toilet Infection does not actually exists as a disease in medicine. Any non-medical person who talks about it makes reference to this will be talking about an infection around the vagina as toilet infection.
So a woman could have an STI , a yeast infection or Bacterial vaginosis. One in Five women will have BV its one of the most common “toilet infections” causes are the IUD , multiple partners, new partner, newly pregnant so anything that causes your own natural bacteria to change causing an overgrowth or one specific bacteria called gardnerella vaginalis. Thus creating an imbalance in the ph of the vagina
thank u so much,cos wot she told me is dat shes avin itches around her privates,she has bought drugs,nd shes usin hot water to wash,pls is ds sexual infection,clarify better, nd also she told me d chemist attendant told her nt to av sex for nw,so it wnt push it insyd,is she fair to me or ds is an STI?
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by MissRaine69(f): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
aro1:
thank u so much,cos wot she told me is dat shes avin itches around her privates,she has bought drugs,nd shes usin hot water to wash,pls is ds sexual infection,clarify better, nd also she told me d chemist attendant told her nt to av sex for nw,so it wnt push it insyd,is she fair to me or ds is an STI?
That sounds very much like thrush/Yeast infection which is not an STI.
It’s common as well. She needs to complete her treatment because what happens is if you sleep together you can get it although it’s not a common thing for men to get it . The treatment weakens condoms as well so a week or so won’t kill you
Be patient.

1 Like

Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

It’s common as well. She needs to complete her treatment because what happens is if you sleep together you can get it although it’s not a common thing for men to get it . The treatment weakens condoms as well so a week or so won’t kill you
Be patient.
u ar a wonderful lady,thx so much
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by MissRaine69(f): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
aro1:
u ar a wonderful lady,thx so much
You are welcome
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by ogbonnaya225(m): 5:51am On Mar 23, 2018
there are toilet infections but these are bacteria's that do made their way through sharing of toilet or due to dirty environment are deadly but nt just contacted through sexual means example staph
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by onlyme07(m): 6:54am On Mar 23, 2018
MissRaine69:

Be patient.
So,as a lady,you don't believe you guys have toilet disease? Hahha..you must be living in another continent. Ask doctors amd other health officers or google. There is toilet disease dear.
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by onlyme07(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2018
ogbonnaya225:
there are toilet infections but these are bacteria's that do made their way through sharing of toilet or due to dirty environment are deadly but nt just contacted through sexual means example staph
Help me tell her o
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by MissRaine69(f): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
onlyme07:

So,as a lady,you don't believe you guys have toilet disease? Hahha..you must be living in another continent. Ask doctors amd other health officers or google. There is toilet disease dear.
I disagree, being a lady has nothing to do with what is and what’s a social construct due to misconception
I can’t remedy decades of folklore in one post.
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by MissRaine69(f): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
ogbonnaya225:
Understand the life cycle of pathogens first then I can have a discussion with you.
By the way staphylococcus is not classified as an STI
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Suggestions please
Re: Toilet Disease A Myth? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Suggestions please cc:seun,dominique,mynd44,lalasticlala,dragnet

(1) (Reply)

Strike: No Pay For Health Workers, FG Insists / I Fell And Hit My Head On The Wall. / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.