Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro (577 Views)

I Cautioned My Pastor To Stop Mounting Marriage Pressure On Today / Muslims, Please Listen To John!!!. / Dear Muslims, Please How Did The Al Quran Came To Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by shadeyinka(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
I urge every church and every Christian to pray for the unconditional release of Leah Sheribu. The only Christian Girl among the 105 Dapchi Girls That was kidnapped by Boko Haram. She is been held back because she refused to denounce Christianity.

I know that Moslems are very vocal when they feel that injustice has been commuted against them. However, I was amazed at the silence I saw when I visited the Islamic section of Nairaland (you know I can't post anything there unless I forcefully convert to Islam) and discovered that not a single word had been said about the only girl Leah Sheribu still in Bokoharams custody.

Yes, if Bokoharam are not true Muslims, you can condemn their action (for the Quran says there is no compulsion in Religion).

You can speak to other Muslims to dissociate yourselves from this barbaric act.

You can pray for her

But not this total Silence!
If she had converted to Islam and was thus released, would you not have protected her (and very loudly) that she is now a Muslim?

https://www.google.com.ng/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2Fattachments%2F6868189_leahsharubu_jpeg6935b21e1f9a84f69021d0502ce78565&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F4413008%2Fabducted-dapchi-girls-not-weep&docid=ijLeIYqJgoVdHM&tbnid=0Y4F8GlyMy6PIM%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiPwqyu7oDaAhXEWBQKHSVpAuoQMwhOKAIwAg..i&w=359&h=640&itg=1&bih=507&biw=360&q=leah%20sheribu&ved=0ahUKEwiPwqyu7oDaAhXEWBQKHSVpAuoQMwhOKAIwAg&iact=mrc&uact=8

Please let's do the needful

Re: Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by fk001(m): 10:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
MURIC have already condemned the act, and BH are not Muslim's....

Leah will return safe and sound insha Allah
Re: Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by iamgenius(m): 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
So, you all believe in the movie?

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Someone who stands in Christ in the face of death. May God not have pity on her enemies!
Re: Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by shadeyinka(m): 1:07am On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:
MURIC have already condemned the act, and BH are not Muslim's....

Leah will return safe and sound insha Allah
Thank you o. I was actually worried that not a single post exist about it on Nairaland islamic section.

Thanks
Re: Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by shadeyinka(m): 1:11am On Mar 23, 2018
iamgenius:
So, you all believe in the movie?
It may be a movie but a reality movie for the affected.
The parents of those who died
The parent of the only Christian Girl

This is no fun for them. I wonder what Leah Sheribu is feeling right now. I wonder how the parent can sleep wondering what there little girl is going through
Re: Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by shadeyinka(m): 1:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Muafrika2:
Someone who stands in Christ in the face of death. May God not have pity on her enemies!
God is still merciful to a repentant sinner.

Paul (Saul) was a ring leader in the murder of Stephen. The one we should pray for now is Leah Sheribu. She is still a child...even in faith
Re: Muslims, Please React To Put Pressure On Bokoharam To Release Christian Girl Fro by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 23, 2018
shadeyinka:

God is still merciful to a repentant sinner.

Paul (Saul) was a ring leader in the murder of Stephen. The one we should pray for now is Leah Sheribu. She is still a child...even in faith
grin

(1) (Reply)

If Life Came By Chance ( The Big Bang) / MFM Members Prays Against A Raging Fire / How To Get Admiration For Laziness, Stupidity, Irresponsibility In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.