Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? (540 Views)

Laptops That Can Play Fifa N Pes Games Smoothly / Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? / Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? by SirWelly: 9:14am On May 04, 2010
We develop a customised software that improves your day-to-day business activities as a company & individual such as; Stock Control, Personnel Records, Hotel Management, Inventory, Restaurant Management, Customer Control, Pharmacy P.O.S & Management, Contact Management, School Management, etc.

Please contact TECHNOLOGY EMPIRE on 0803 313 7925, 0809 813 7925, technology.empire@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? by Youngk(m): 12:07pm On May 13, 2010
@sir welly, pls advice me on hw to learm software development or software customization,what to have,what trainning to go for if possible,hw long it will take and also links or website that will teach or help me thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? by Youngk(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2010
@sir welly, pls advice me on hw to learm software development or software customization,what to have,what trainning to go for if possible,hw long it will take and also links or website that will teach or help me thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? by Youngk(m): 12:34pm On May 13, 2010
Re: Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? by SirWelly: 12:48pm On May 13, 2010
YoungK, please search online for I.T companies in Nigeria. I am sure that some of them do offer courses on Software Development. Else, you can start learning any DATABASE DEVELOPMENT TOOLS on your own such as MS ACCESS, VISUAL FOXPRO, LOTUS APPROACH to mention few. Alternatively, you go for more advance programming tools like VISUAL BASIC, JAVA etc. I hope you can find your way from now.
Re: Do You Need A Customised Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? by Youngk(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2010
Yes@sir welly thanks for your fast reply am gratefull

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Brand New Laptop: / How Do I Delete These Folders / Laptops For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.