Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,702 members, 7,816,871 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) (2936 Views)

The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, General Overseer, Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, founder, Mercy Television, Warri, Delta State, South-South Nigeria is likely to have joined the league of some Christian leaders in the acquisition of a private jet. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/03/prophet-jeremiah-omoto-fufeyin-acquires.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:16am On Mar 23, 2018
The tireless general, Prophet Omoto Fufeyin who was blessed with a G-Wagon Mercedes Block 2018 Model and 2018 Land Cruiser Jeep as gifts from one of his sons recently was seen on a private jet yesterday along with his “brothers” Prophet-Shepherd Bushiri, Major One of Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) Ministries from South Africa and the Elijah of our generation, Dr. Emmanuel Okereke, General Overseer/founder, Global Success Ministries and Success Television Channels, Lagos, Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:18am On Mar 23, 2018
It was gathered that the men of God went for evangelism in Port Harcourt and Abuja respectively.
When ask why he bought a private jet, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto said, “Sometimes my schedules are tight.
“I travel a lot to do the work God sent me to do – preaching, prophesy and deliverance and its very stressful spending five to six hours on a flight just to minister for 2 hours.
“With a private jet, it’s more convenient and I think that is one of the reasons a lot of preachers have planes.
“I know some people buy planes, but I can’t afford one; I believe my sons and daughters will bless me with one to help support the ministry.
“Private jet is a necessity and not a luxury for some of us deeply involved in the work of God to own planes.
“The jet we used yesterday was sent to take us to minister Gods word by one of my sons.”

1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Owomowomo as he’s fondly called has a unique pedigree. He has neither a mentor nor godfather, as is common with most charismatic pastors.
He recently featured Senior Prophet Uebert Angel, The Emeritus of Spirit Embassy from UK and Prophet-Shepherd Bushiri, Major One of Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) Ministries from South Africa, as guest ministers for one of the biggest impartation crusade in Mercy City, Nigeria.

1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:27am On Mar 23, 2018
when the Lord has started to do wonders in one's life, no form of recession will stop his works. congratulations to warri prophet. the funniest thing is that his ministry hasn't clock 10 years, and today he has private jet. congratulations prophet Jerry.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28am On Mar 23, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc fynestboi cc mynd44 cc ishilove cc seun
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by pedel: 3:39am On Mar 23, 2018
I have read so many articles from the Neuroscience space. There, definitely, a serious effect of poverty on the development and the functioning of the brain. The OP just proved it.
How could you write that the jet was sent from one of his sons to take him to a location and later you wrote that he acquired the same jet?

It is really annoying how everyone wants to be bloggers instead of farming which is less complicated; sowing and reaping at appropriate season.

Johnnyessence:
It was gathered that the men of God went for evangelism in Port Harcourt and Abuja respectively.
When ask why he bought a private jet, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto said, “Sometimes my schedules are tight.
“I travel a lot to do the work God sent me to do – preaching, prophesy and deliverance and its very stressful spending five to six hours on a flight just to minister for 2 hours.
“With a private jet, it’s more convenient and I think that is one of the reasons a lot of preachers have planes.
“I know some people buy planes, but I can’t afford one; I believe my sons and daughters will bless me with one to help support the ministry.
“Private jet is a necessity and not a luxury for some of us deeply involved in the work of God to own planes.
“The jet we used yesterday was sent to take us to minister Gods word by one of my sons.”

Johnnyessence:
when the Lord has started to do wonders in one's life, no form of recession will stop his works. congratulations to warri prophet. the funniest thing is that his ministry hasn't clock 10 years, and today he has private jet. congratulations prophet Jerry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by femi4: 6:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Fake bloggers everywhere
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 23, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Did Jesus lived a luxury life in the bible? Rather he shared what he has to the multitude. today nothing was the same. God save us
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Fmartin(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2018
i was able watch mercy tv one day and i was left contemplating at their programme abi advert POWER DEMOSTRATION. I ask myself Really? Do we advertise miracles? Smh
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Wiziman:
Did Jesus lived a luxury life in the bible? Rather he shared what he has to the multitude. today nothing was the same. God save us
well if you have mercy TV in your decoder in your house, you will be familiar with him. prophet Jerry always shared each every nursing mum children kits that gave birth to kids in his church .he will even gave them cash of money too. he's blessed beyond human reason. if you follow his program very well, he said if he doesn't do his charity every week, he won't be very happy. he's a blessing to this generation materially, financially and spiritually. Jesus doesn't live a luxury life but he gave out to people. Jesus Christ build people's lives.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2018
pedel:
I have read so many articles from the Neuroscience space. There, definitely, a serious effect of poverty on the development and the functioning of the brain. The OP just proved it.
How could you write that the jet was sent from one of his sons to take him to a location and later you wrote that he acquired the same jet?

It is really annoying how everyone wants to be bloggers instead of farming which is less complicated; sowing and reaping at appropriate season.

lol his rich sons and daughters can purchase that private jet for him. his sons and daughters bought different types of cars on his birthday, and he gave out the cars to the people that need it. he's a philanthropic prophet.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53am On Mar 23, 2018
femi4:
Fake bloggers everywhere
lol fake bloggers keeee. it's very true. all his friends has private jet. the ones that done last crusade in his church, came to warri airport with their private jet.
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by jameyjaggs: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2018
WHAAAT!!!!!!!!! Dis guy wey open church hw many years ago don get private jet?. ''AIN'T NO BIZNESS LIKE CHURCH BIZNESS''...WTF
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 23, 2018
CURCH IS NOT BUSINESS O
GOD WILL JUDGE ALL THESE MEN
AND I AM SURE HE HAS POOR PEOPLE WHO CANNOT EAT IN HIS CHURCH SOWING SEED TO HIM
WE ARE ALL MAD IN THIS COUNTY

419 IN 2018 IS FOUND ON THE PASTORS SEAT

FOOLS STILL BELIEVE

GOD FORBID

I AM NOT SAYING THERE ARENT REAL CHURCHES AND TRUE PASTORS, BUT COMMON, LET US BE REAL

THIS ONE IS CLEARLY HERE FOR THE MONEY
MAKING FALSE PROMISES ON BEHAVE OF GOD FOR HIS OWN POCKET AND BELLY
TUFIA

Anyways, let me make your day a bit less sad by showing you a little beauty

my people come see fine pikin, click on the link below to reveal a pretty little girl,

https://www.cussonsbaby.com.ng/campaign/cbm5-top-500/entry?id=389725

if you agree she is beautiful please click vote
abeg share with your family and friends
God bless
RYANation

Click o,
you better vote grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by eventsms(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2018
God have mercy on theme.

Download free project topics and materials for students

here https://www.easyprojectmaterial.com/category/accounting-project-topics-and-materials-preview/
Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Acquires Private Jet(photos) by lalasticlala(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2018

(1)

If You Have Any IPOB Yoot Near You Now, Pls Provide Comfort... / Live Report: Igbos Observe 30th May Remembrance Day In Mass / May Day: Our Commitment To Workers’ Welfare More Fortified, Says Gov. Ugwuanyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.