Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Company Needs Coaster And Long Mercedes Benz Buses On A Pay Later Basis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Company Needs Coaster And Long Mercedes Benz Buses On A Pay Later Basis (371 Views)

Lagbus/brt:- Tata, Macopolo And Benz Buses For Sale, Hire & Charter. / Hilux, Coaster And Hummer Buses Available For Hire And Lease In Lagos / Scrap Marcopolo Mercedes Benz Buses For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Company Needs Coaster And Long Mercedes Benz Buses On A Pay Later Basis by Agunechibeya(m): 5:09am On Mar 23, 2018
My company, Capfos Enterprises is a registered company that operates in the federal capital territory.
We need dealers who can supply coaster buses at good prices and get fully paid in 3 monthly instalmentals.
I expect forward looking and progressive minded business men and women to key into this as a guaranteed,fast and easy way of selling their coaster buses given the fact that most of these buses are kept at car stands for upwards of 6 months without being sold.
I understand the fear over trust issues .That will not be an issue since we will provide good guarantees to protect your investment.
Call / watsap us on 08034463807
Don't miss this opportunity
Re: My Company Needs Coaster And Long Mercedes Benz Buses On A Pay Later Basis by uboma(m): 8:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Visit your bank and let them finance it if you pass the requirements.
Re: My Company Needs Coaster And Long Mercedes Benz Buses On A Pay Later Basis by Agunechibeya(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
I'm aware of the existence of banks before posting this. Thanks all the same for your "advice ".

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Powerpoint Presentations, Wow Your Audience / Start Your Own Pure Recharge Card Business *NO REFERRAL** / Relocate To Safer Areas, Ikpeazu Tells Street Traders, Motorists ...calls For S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.