Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

What The Hell Does Bill Clinton Want? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What The Hell Does Bill Clinton Want? (874 Views)

Call From Hell Between Queen Of England, Bill Clinton And Abacha / Bill Clinton Out Caught Again By Hillary . . . . . . . / Get The Hell Outta Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Hell Does Bill Clinton Want? by jbuoy(m): 9:19pm On Mar 10, 2007
Clinton dies and of course goes straight to hell. When he gets there the Devil greets him and offers him three ways to spend eternity. They go to the first door and the Devil shows him Newt Gingrich, hanging from the ceiling with fire under him. Bill says "Oh no! That’s not how I want to spend all eternity, " They go to the second door. The Devil shows him Rush Limbaugh chained to the wall being tortured. Bill says "Oh no! Not for me!"

They go to the third door. Behind it is Ken Starr, chained to the wall with Monica Lewinsky on her knees giving him a Mouth Gig. Bill thinks and decides, "Hmmm, looks okay to me. I’ll take it." The Devil then says, "Good. Hey Monica, you’ve been replaced

(1) (Reply)

Family Problems / For The Insatiable Ladies: / What's Your Funniest Jokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.