Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) (1724 Views)

Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle / Bobrisky Says He Is Getting Married To His Bae This Sunday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by Nuella2018: 7:34am On Mar 23, 2018
Bobrisky with real name Idris Okuneye has  disclosed to his fans and every other  person that cares to know why his mystery bae is yet to buy him a GWagon

According to the 26-year-old his bae is stinking rich, he provides his every need but has refused to get him his choice car because he’s a stubborn being.

” I’m just stubborn wen he said i shouldn’t do something i don’t listen . Apart from that maybe my gwagon would been with me” he told via Snapchat

The Snapchat king also declared himself the mother of all bitches as he revealed that his bae doesn’t like to see him cry”

Source: http://dailyleakblog.com/2018/03/23/bobrisky-reveals-why-his-bae-is-yet-to-buy-him-a-gwagon-photos/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by Shedrack777: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2018
my calculations is telling me that this boygirl no longer had an MMS. the hustle is real now
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by yusasiv(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Ashibi omo..
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by Ufranklin92(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2018
This guy is a burnt offering,dear lord kindly come and take this one biko

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by durubrian(m): 7:47am On Mar 23, 2018
this boy should goan learn a skill... even if na mechanic
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by durubrian(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2018
My bae don't like me cry
OLODO!

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2018
I think this guy gets funding from gay associations to keep himself on the media angry
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by KoseweKosegbo: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Now, the penis is round, and the anus is round, while the vagina’s opening is long and narrow; clearly then Nature designed the penis to fit into the anus, not into the vagina.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by durubrian(m): 7:57am On Mar 23, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
Now, the penis is round, and the anus is round, while the vagina’s opening is long and narrow; clearly then Nature designed the penis to fit into the anus, not into the vagina.

bobrisky's partner

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by Nuella2018: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
lol
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by bambi2016: 8:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Ufranklin92:
This guy is a burnt offering,dear lord kindly come and take this one biko
hahaha
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by bambi2016: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
yusasiv:
Ashibi omo..
grin
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by bambi2016: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2018
yusasiv:
Ashibi omo..
grin
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by 02PowerSolutns: 10:47am On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmmmm....simply crazy. Whether we beleive it or not Bobrisky is building his brand, don't be surprise when big companies or organisations invites him to be their brand ambassodor, it could be brands of Adult Products, Fashion etc...one way or the other he has a brand around him and followerships...that reminds me of an adage that says Good Publicity is Good Publicity, Bad publicity is Good Publicity, No publicity is Bad publicity...so he is doing it.
FREEE Online Marketing Solutions Training On Whatsapp these weekend.............Titled: Ranking My Business On Google" Advanced Training" Check my profile for more info.
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by bambi2016: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2018
02PowerSolutns:
Hmmmmm....simply crazy. Whether we beleive it or not Bobrisky is building his brand, don't be surprise when big companies or organisations invites him to be their brand ambassodor, it could be brands of Adult Products, Fashion etc...one way or the other he has a brand around him and followerships...that reminds me of an adage that says Good Publicity is Good Publicity, Bad publicity is Good Publicity, No publicity is Bad publicity...so he is doing it.
FREEE Online Marketing Solutions Training On Whatsapp these weekend.............Titled: Ranking My Business On Google" Advanced Training" Check my profile for more info.
you are right
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
So finally he has transformed to a woman? But he got no pussy!!
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by bambi2016: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
JackBaueress1:
hahahahaahaha
Re: Bobrisky Reveals Why His Bae Is Yet To Buy Him A Gwagon (photos) by Nuella2018: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
lol grin
JackBaueress1:

(1) (Reply)

"I Have Fear For Dogs, That Is Why I Bought A Goat As My Pet" - Wizkid (video) / Neymar And His Girlfriend Bruna Kiss-ing During Shopping Trip In Rio De Janeiro / Hilarious T-shirt Depicting Davido And Chioma Goes Viral (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.