Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Naija Singer, D'victor Dies After He Released A Song Title "If I Die You Young" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naija Singer, D'victor Dies After He Released A Song Title "If I Die You Young" (407 Views)

‘’ If I Die, You Will Regret’’ – Mohbad’s Conversation With Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Hausa Boy Killed Geng Geng Competition Of Mayorkun Naija Singer / Tiwa Savage Reveals The Meaning Of 49-99 Song Title: 'Suffering And Smiling' (2) (3) (4)

Naija Singer, D'victor Dies After He Released A Song Title "If I Die You Young" by bumi10(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2018
So Sad, Naija Singer, Rappon D'victor Dies After He Released A Song Title "If I Die Young"

promising naija young rapper based in Enugu State, Rappon D'victor has passed away weeks after releasing a song titled “if I die young.” The musician died after suffering from oneillness to the other.

He had on the 10th of March 2018 posted about his challenges on Facebook saying:

"It's being a challenging year for me, from one illness to another but I know God got me. I am getting back on my feet and the hustle continues."

His friends took to Facebook to mourn his death. Lotanna Kacey Akachukwu wrote:

"RIP Rappon. My blood. Your memories still remains fresh in my heart. We had a short stay together but feels like decades. *sad* I can remember I snapped this picture of you back then in ASO ROCK lodge. God knows best."

Another friend, Earldon Daniel Gabriel wrote:

"Homie passed on few days ago after singing "if I die young" in 2015.
RIP Rappon D'Victor
This hurts... Choi
Dear Rappers stop proclaiming your death.
Mind the songs and lyrics you listen to: music inspires."

Ani Jay added:

"Rest in Peace Eche aka RAPPON D' VICTOR .... 042 will miss you...
Music Industry will miss you......
REST IN PEACE."

Ydp Francis Nnaemeka wrote:

"Uwa a Enwero isi at all
Rest Well bro haven't met you but has heard about you R.I.P Rappon 💔"

More photos below...

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/03/so-sad-naija-singer-rappon-dvictor-dies.html?m=1

cc mynd44 lalasticlala dominique

Jamb: Over 100 Applicants Demostrate Over Exam Frustration / Bbnaija 2018 : How Davido Reacted To Rico’s Eviction / Timi Dakolo Shades Davido And Chioma, As He Offers His Wife His ‘special Assuran

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7