Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro (24907 Views)

Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics / The Custom Wrap On Alexx Ekubo’s Chevy Camaro By Khaz Customs / Alexx Ekubo Cries Over Nigerian Situation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by autojosh: 8:46am On Mar 23, 2018
The actor posted photos of himself with his customized convertible Chevrolet Camaro on Instagram. The car has scissor doors, matte gray paint, black wheels and the number plate is also customized as "ACTOR".

https://autojosh.com/alex-ekubo-strikes-lovely-pose-with-his-chevrolet-camaro/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Aldebaran(m): 8:50am On Mar 23, 2018
Plate no of the Chevy? Actor

12 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by simonlee(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
I will argue that the nigerian entertainment industry is very prosperous and one of the biggest in Africa. Our artist are making waves both home and abroad and doing very well for themselves. I will encourage Nigerians to always consume our local content and see how much we'll improve in no distant time.
Cheers to him!

P.S. Drive safely

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by tollytexy(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Stunning

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Jessica555: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice car

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by sotonzBlog(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Fin boy for sale
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by NwaAmaikpe: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
shocked

Nice one Alex Nwa Ujari..
Dont mind those other fine boys that are busy chasing small indomie girls,
Wasting their time, their money and their sperm.

#TeamSugarMommy.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by tollytexy(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Aldebaran:

Na boss make him write ?

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Chadso(m): 11:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice Ride mehn
Chevy is class

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by simonlee(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Aldebaran:

Wetin do the plate number... don't you know what "customized" means?

21 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by chinedusamson(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Mine is on the way....much love man

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by lanrei(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2018
Cool
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by dogstyle007(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice one
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by cystem(m): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Mr fresh

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Nelo042: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2018
speechless....
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Mythologytips12: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2018
Nice 1
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Iammehdi(m): 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
badass car but savin for my challenger
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by shapman: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
If you got it, you flaunt it! cheesy

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Borrow pose.... He probably sucked some d**ks to buy that car... tongue

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by mystery22: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
handsome humble man with money,no wonder girls no want free the guy for instagram.girls to like better tin.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by binsanni(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Hansome bobo
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by northvietnam(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Abeg who (love-vendor).

una see Nland now..
i wrote piimp, una come change am to Lover vendor...
metcheeeeeeew....

Abeg which company piimp this ride like this...
cuz i know that him ride no dey like this b4

The colour used to be Black and the door and roof wasnt like this
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by iphanyiuma(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Aldebaran:

artist gringrin

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by shogotermies(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2018
baba God, I don't want to be saying nice car on any car posted on nairaland, I want people to say "wow nice car(s)" to me too..

5 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by AxceX(m): 11:39am On Mar 23, 2018
This one go just day raise suicidal door just to make this piece of crap look nice undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Peterpanny: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2018
am not hating,i have my own ride.but seriously this is a useless topic.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 23, 2018
Hw much actors dey earn abegi

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by FrenchWay: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2018
Tommrw now dem go say him dey owe half.

Probably one of those chopping our female politicians: sexually and financially.

Even Pete Edochie cannot afford dis lipsrsealed
Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Issa sugarboy thing.

Sugar mummy hustle issa hood hustle.

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by PostBusta(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2018
He probably didn't too. You can get a Camaro for btw 4-5.5m directly from the US. Alex should be able to drop such amount on a car without breaking the bank. Its an over hyped car regardless in Nigeria especially the LT and LS trims. I have one for sale for 6m at the moment wink

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Borrow pose.... He probably sucked some d**ks to buy that car... tongue

6 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Poses With His Convertible Chevrolet Camaro by GabrielYulaw(m): 11:51am On Mar 23, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice one Alex Nwa Ujari..
Dont mind those other fine boys that are busy chasing small indomie girls,
Wasting their time, their money and their sperm.

#TeamSugarMommy.

Who's your current sugah mommy biko? Come and tell me. Knowing your taste you will be needing NEPA ladder to climb her and a nose mask b4 you can klss her grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frank Edwards Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today / Moyo Lawal Gorgeous In Native Outfit (Photos) / 2Face Idibia On His Marriage: "Una No Fit Make Me Crase"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.