Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help (435 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by CustomII(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2018
hello my nairalander am always proud of you especially toward attending people with various solution.
I am a student of ATBU bauchi and there are series of assignment given at every days lecture, so i hope our gurus and genies one will make me smile at all days question especially in applie mechanics and other calculations.
thanks.
Re: My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by CustomII(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2018
my first assignment here is are;
( A stone is trow veritically upwaed from the ground with a velocity of 40m/s calculate)
a. the maximum high reached.
b. the time taken to attain the maximum height.
c. the time to reach the ground.
d. the velocity reached half way to the maximum height.

the second question; an inclined plane 6meter has one end raise by two meter if the efficiency of this machine is 72%
a.what is the minimum effort require to raise the load of 100N of the plane.
b. what will be the effort if the plane is perfectly smooth.
Re: My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
All these are cheap questions
Can you pay
Re: My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by CustomII(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2018
we are just stating my brother.
pls gives help me with your phone number, we will talk there.
Re: My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
CustomII:
we are just stating my brother.
pls gives help me with your phone number, we will talk there.

Re: My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
That's my whatsapp number
Re: My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by CustomII(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
emwyy:

ur not responding my calls
Re: My Assingnment Solutions, Please Help by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
CustomII:

ur not responding my calls

I'm in class
Message me on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Dissertation Law UK Writing Service / The New Rebranded Pears Nigeria Range Of Baby Products. / Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships For Study In U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.