Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,688 members, 7,834,279 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

#bbnaija: See The Cheesy Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: See The Cheesy Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House (449 Views)

Bbnaija: Tboss, Ceec And Tacha As Serious Societal Problems / Kemen And Tboss Trend After Esther And Frodd Pant Saga, Tboss Video Dug Up / BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See The Cheesy Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House by lovelylad: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2018
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu
aka Tboss has shared the cheesy letter she asked her
fellow housemate, Bassey to write for her. Tboss who shared pictures of the letter on her
instagram page, wrote in the caption;

#flashbackfriday to that time in the #bbn house when
I asked @blackbassey to write a really cheesy letter.
I’ve mentioned a couple of times what a
‘hoarder’ I am. You should see what I do with
memories

TBoss also shared throw back photos, which captured
the happy moments she shared with Bassey at
different events. The photos came with the caption; Allow me return the Favor
#throwback#TBT to all the fun I had with this
muscular potato @blackbassey. I must commend you
on almost slaying as much as me
Miss you by the way, we need to sit by the road side
soon

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Cheesy Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House by lovelylad: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
more

Re: #bbnaija: See The Cheesy Letter Bassey Wrote To Tboss In The Big Brother House by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
Anything to become relevant

(1) (Reply)

Tonydoo Visuals, Dangote, Bill Gates & Osinbajo At Dangote's Daughter's Wedding / SURVIVOR 2018 TV Reality Show: Grand Finale And All Details / The Last Airbender Season3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.