Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos (1957 Views)

Firefighters Battle Extreme Wildfires In France( Pix, Video) / Miami Building Collapse: Firefighters Trawl The Rubbles As 99 Still Missing / Photos Of Beirut Firefighters Trying To Open Burning Warehouse Before Exploding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Yesterday, Denmark Firemen and other able hands tried a great deal in rescuing a 13-year-old girl from a basketball hoop.

How did she get there?

Her fellow students said she decided to climb up a basketball pole to see if she could fit through the hoop. Apparently, she got stuck and had to be helped by near firefighters who started pulling her out.

Everyone was very curious as to how she got there and how she finally escaped the trap.

More expatiation:
http://egbechofaith.com/meanwhile-denmark-firefighters-busy-trying-pull-teenage-girl-basketball-hoop-get/

egbechofaith.com

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by eTECTIVe(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Dis is hilarious... How d hell did she end up there? Abi someone tried dunking her ni.. See d fireman trying so hard not to grab her ass while pushing.
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by mayweather145: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
ma
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2018
When you're too playful, anything goes.

1 Like

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by Mogidi: 11:03am On Mar 23, 2018
What was he doing up there?
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by Saintsquare(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
lol if she fart like that ehn

1 Like

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Dis is hilarious... How d hell did she end up there? Abi someone tried dunking her ni.. See d fireman trying so hard not to grab her ass while pushing.
Kikikikhahhahah I still dey think am
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
Saintsquare:
lol if she fart like that ehn
hahhahahhha I also thought of that too

1 Like

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:
When you're too playful, anything goes.
as in eh... ThankGod this kind of stuck shii didn't happen to me.. Cos I played alot.. In short, I play a lot. Lol

1 Like

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
as in eh... ThankGod this kind of stuck shii didn't happen to me.. Cos I played alot.. In short, I play a lot. Lol

cheesy grin
Maybe you should try fit in too. And see if fire fighters will come to your rescue.
Just have your phone and dial 911.

1 Like

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 11:27am On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

cheesy grin
Maybe you should try fit in too. And see if fire fighters will come to your rescue.
Just have your phone and dial 911.
hah! For Nigerian here. This guy... It's like you don't like me...

1 Like

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
hah! For Nigerian here. This guy... It's like you don't like me...

They will come. Especially in Lagos State.
I like you now...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

They will come. Especially in Lagos State.
I like you now...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kikikikikikikihaha. Lol.. No be me and you
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
Kikikikikikikihaha. Lol.. No be me and you

Lagos State fire fighters are working o!
Try it and see them in action.
I bet ₦1.00.00.00.00 on that.
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Lagos State fire fighters are working o!
Try it and see them in action.
I bet ₦1.00.00.00.00 on that.
Kikikikikigagagaggaga oshe badest! U try it first
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
Kikikikikigagagaggaga oshe badest! U try it first

Me?
I'm not as playful as you are now… So you'll look better in it than I.
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Me?
I'm not as playful as you are now… So you'll look better in it than I.
Hohohohoho there is love in sharing.. Let's share the basketball hoop grin
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
Hohohohoho there is love in sharing.. Let's share the basketball hoop grin

Yea sure.
You go first.
I got your back, hold you up like in the second picture till help arrives.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Yea sure.
You go first.
I got your back, hold you up like in the second picture till help arrives.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
holding the ass abi?
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
holding the ass abi?

No.
Train your mind.
Pushing you up. Lest you crash to the ground.
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

No.
Train your mind.
Pushing you up. Lest you crash to the ground.
Kokikikihahahhaha baddest
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
Kokikikihahahhaha baddest

Ahn!
Is it now a crime to prevent someone from falling?
cheesy
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Ahn!
Is it now a crime to prevent someone from falling?
cheesy
grin grin Nigerian Police go fine you.. Lol
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 9:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
grin grin Nigerian Police go fine you.. Lol

Them no go fine me.
Na you wey commot for ground go climb basketball hoop them go arrest for trying to damage government property.
But I'm not helping them catch thief na!
Just helping someone in distress.
Them go even award me medal self.
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Them no go fine me.
Na you wey commot for ground go climb basketball hoop them go arrest for trying to damage government property.
But I'm not helping them catch thief na!
Just helping someone in distress.
Them go even award me medal self.
for Nigeria here? Medal. �
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
for Nigeria here? Medal. �

Ok. If no medal in Nigeria, there's plaque.
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 11:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Ok. If no medal in Nigeria, there's plaque.
or Buhari
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
or Buhari

You have him already.
Appreciate that at least.
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
MistadeRegal:

You have him already.
Appreciate that at least.
never
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by MistadeRegal(m): 12:41am On Mar 25, 2018
EgbechoFaith:
never

Gotcha!
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by EgbechoFaith(f): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
MistadeRegal:

Gotcha!
doourh. Happy Sunday
Re: Denmark Firefighters Trying To Pull Out Teenager From A Basketball Hoop. Photos by Holywizard: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
That ass is too big for a 13year old

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures : See Suspension Bridge Opened By A Governor In Kenya / Joe Biden Transition Team Blocked From Pentagon / Berlusconi Jailed For Four Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.