Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (43308 Views)

Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities (Before And After) / Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities Before Fame / Helen Paul Shares Funny Throwback Pictures, Praises God For Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by mhisbliss(f): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
midehi2:

Falz o jezz grin grin ..... bobrisky shocked, that shouldn't be borisky
grinIts the bloody embarrassment o, he has always had this feminine aura around him, and thanks to bleaching cream his wishes came through

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by midehi2(f): 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Weed
which weed do you kpansh? cheesy
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by midehi2(f): 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Turnedaround:

I SWEAR, he be like chuwawa dog, those ones wey dey wear cloth,,,lol

Haaaaaaa, FALZ nor try at all.
cheesy cheesy cheesy chai! i wan die for laugh ooooo
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Papiikush: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
midehi2:

which weed do you kpansh? cheesy

Psalm 24 grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by midehi2(f): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Psalm 24 grin
na lie jor, is that why your one eye dey thin ( I always like guys thin eyes)
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by midehi2(f): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinIts the bloody embarrassment o, he has always had this feminine aura around him, and thanks to bleaching cream his wishes came through
wow, he was very ugly, still ugly thou grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
I like the younger tekno but the older one just seems like a crack addict, I don't like the dude at all
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Papiikush: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
midehi2:

na lie jor, is that why your one eye dey thin ( I always like guys thin eyes)

That is how my eyes are. I don't even drink lipsrsealed
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by mhisbliss(f): 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
midehi2:

wow, he was very ugly, still ugly thou grin
grinLol, the difference is just the color dear, let him keep telling himself that he's a girl, the greatest lie is the lie you told yourself
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Let me upload my own throwback. I am a nairaland celebrity undecided tongue grin

Then vs now. lipsrsealed
This no be your real throwback pix
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Papiikush: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
This no be your real throwback pix

This one na fake abi? grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Oyindidi(f): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

This one na fake abi? grin
If I upload the one I get, the difference go shock you grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Papiikush: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Oyindidi:
If I upload the one I get, the difference go shock you grin
undecided
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Oyindidi(f): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Mrbimby(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Buhahahahahaaaa grin grin grin lookat falz grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by jshow(m): 3:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
That Bobrisky own na die... Guy was like a cray person

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:
Let me upload my own throwback. I am a nairaland celebrity undecided tongue grin

Then vs now. lipsrsealed

All I see is excessive 'editing'.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by afoltundeseun(m): 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
cheta02:
Lynnxx no doubt had always bin balling frm childhood .
That's one of 50 cents crew way back. (Yung buck)
I thought my eyes were deceiving me o

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by afoltundeseun(m): 3:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

All I see is excessive 'editing'.
you DEY mind am

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by AnthonyAk(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol jazzy Na white garment. See as em resemble em. Pops exactly
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by FisifunKododada: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
That guy with Lynxx looks like yungbuck (of G-unit). Am I seeing clearly?
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by scobyhybrid(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
teckno,orezi and fal won make laugh kill me cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Treasure17(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
So denrele craze didn't start today, see as he grabbed Linda. Tuface and Annie love is untouchable. while Don jazzy and dprince in white garment is really hilarious.. In all money is good and life is in stages.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by jospepper(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
koolcat:
OREZI GAT ME CRACKING.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROLLING ON THE FLOOR
its like the guy been get 40 teeth.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
cecymiammy:
Bobrisky changed to African pawpaw grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by koolcat: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
jospepper:
its like the guy been get 40 teeth.
hahaha
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Dalexicographer(m): 7:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
xtophy:
Falz is rili a bahd guy
abi
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by swintiney: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
Toke Makinwa was so Beautiful as a dark skinned young girl, far better than she looks now.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by undisputed25(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Papiikush:

Then vs now. lipsrsealed
You resemble a man from Eksu, FbI in Ekiti state. Nice look
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities by Papiikush: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
undisputed25:

You resemble a man from Eksu, FbI in Ekiti state. Nice look

Mr akinpitansoye's school at omisanjana grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked / Jim Iyke Makes Nollywood Come Back,Sleeps Off While On A Movie Set(See Photos) / Kofi Adjorlolo And Son Sleeping With Ama Richest, Same Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.