Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Buffon Happy To Be Part Of Italy's New Generation - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buffon Happy To Be Part Of Italy's New Generation (227 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / 'The Call Of Italy Is Strong' - Sarri / Victor Nsofor Obinna Becomes A Citizen Of Italy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buffon Happy To Be Part Of Italy's New Generation by mickapolo: 11:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Veteran goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon insisted Thursday that he still has a role to play in Italy's future despite already having passed his 40th birthday.

The Juventus star quit international football after Italy stunningly failed to qualify for the World Cup finals.

However, he has since reversed his decision and will play against Argentina on Friday, also retaining the captain's armband.

"Everyone knows the truth. My role in the squad has always been positive and I've always brought people together. I've always put us before me," Buffon, who holds a European record 175 international caps, told reporters at the Etihad Stadium. Latest market are available for today's game on NaijaBet

"I'm not here to showcase, to show myself off. I....................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2018/03/23/buffon-happy-part-italys-new-generation/

(1) (Reply)

Business Man Ploughs Profits Into Grassroots Football / Get Free Membership / Wenger Ready To Feed Football Addiction With ‘ambitious’ Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.