Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari (11117 Views)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) / First & Second Batches Of Released Chibok Girls Reunite In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
See epistle all in an attempt to justify her nude way of life. She is even posting some pictures of few defying elements to justify her nonsense. Aren't there pastors children running prostitution business? Does that make them symbols of christianity? Even in Vatican, aren't there prostitutes? Now go and search for another nude picture of an Arabian to further justify animalism.

grin grin grin grin you are still weeping over my lectures, so sad for you, we said bring science and development, you insist you want to be raping girls despite been covered. hypocrite, the thing pain am, Boko Haram forcing Hijab on young children and detaining the ones that refuse. You must be one ugly mullah with low self confidence who wont leave women alone but be raping them. wink wink wink besides your ignorant mofo doesnt even know Hijab is not compulsory in Islam, you dont know the difference between adorning Hijab and dressing decently. Be there fighting over women dressing but your dick knows how to find their rotten cunt.s( pardon me, I am just borrowing the words of a hypocritical muslim like you who pretends to be preaching decency but uses vulgar words on women). I hope you aren't too angry that I am exposing your hypocrisy to the world.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

grin grin grin i feel your pain, you can't watch women in freedom, it affects your ego, once women freedom is mentioned around you, you begin to convulse. Copy technology and science from the Islamic world, you want to commit suicide. I insist Hijab is a cultural clothing and not a religious obligation. Go and kidnap more girls to rape their rotten cunt.s( I am just borrowing your words, I hope you dont mind) grin grin grin grin
[/s]
I repeat, the worse you can do is to remain behind keyboard and keep grunting about hijab. If you like, search for naked women and post so that you can have more followers in your nude way of life, you and few like you are still alone. After saying hijab is for middle east, she still went ahead to post pictures of a middle easterners without hijab. A woman as nude as you appear every day in Saudi faces punishment for such appearance, use Google and stop trying hard to justify nudity. Below are typical appearance of Saudi Arabians up till date.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
jnfoage:

That one na very old mama wey dey search for naked young girls to recruit into her business since she no dey get customers again because of her old age. She is even talking about development, I wonder if nudity is what development is all about. She is even posting some deviant unclad arabian ladies to justify living like animals.

grin grin grin Association of Boko Haram members in their coven meeting. Illiterates pretending to even understand what we are even debating about. They dont even know you can be decent and still not be religious. tongue tongue tongue. I have been discussing with other reasonable and well informed Muslims but I know you two are incurable Boko Haram members, the law will catch up with you soon. Buhari has granted Amnesty to Boko Haram, please take advantage of this before the NA clams down on you. grin grin. Na dem dey pay prostitute pass.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

grin grin grin grin you are still weeping over my lectures, so sad for you, we said bring science and development, you insist you want to be raping girls despite been covered. hypocrite, the thing pain am, Boko Haram forcing Hijab on young children and detaining the ones that refuse. You must be one ugly mullah with low self confidence who wont leave women alone but be raping them. wink wink wink besides your ignorant mofo doesnt even know Hijab is not compulsory in Islam, you dont know the difference between adorning Hijab and dressing decently. Be there fighting over women dressing but your dick knows how to find their rotten cunt.s( pardon me, I am just borrowing the words of a hypocritical muslim like you who pretends to be preaching decency but uses vulgar words on women). I hope you aren't too angry that I am exposing your hypocrisy to the world.
[/s]
The thought that I am weeping exists only in your head because I know you and your fellows in nudity can never achieve an atom on hijab. Even greater satans have attempted without success not to talk of errand small fries.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

grin grin grin Association of Boko Haram members in their coven meeting. Illiterates pretending to even understand what we are even debating about. They dont even know you can be decent and still not be religious. tongue tongue tongue. I have been discussing with other reasonable and well informed Muslims but I know you two are incurable Boko Haram members, the law will catch up with you soon. Buhari has granted Amnesty to Boko Haram, please take advantage of this before the NA clams down on you. grin grin. Na dem dey pay prostitute pass.
[/s]
What do prostitutes debate apart from learning latest ways of appearing like animals which they call freedom and blossoming? Is appearing nude the new symbol of development? If that is what you call development, pls we refuse to be developed, kill yourself, you and your fellows in nudity are alone. Which army is clamping down on who? The same boko haram army?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 6:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
I repeat, the worse you can do is to remain behind keyboard and keep grunting about hijab. If you like, search for naked women and post so that you can have more followers in your nude way of life, you and few like you are still alone. After saying hijab is for middle east, she still went ahead to post pictures of a middle easterners without hijab. A woman as nude as you appear every day in Saudi faces punishment for such appearance, use Google and stop trying hard to justify nudity. Below are typical appearance of Saudi Arabians up till date.

Look at the face of all the pretty women you posted up there, do they have rotten cunt.s (oops sorry forgive me I forgot you told me to stop using your own words in bold and that you are a closet hypocrite who defends decency but adores vulgarity).

Now listen that is their traditional attire not Islamic attire, Illiterate (Doesnt know the difference between culture and religion) besides wearing Hijab isn't compulsory in Islam so stop hiding under Islam to project your misogynist mind. BTW there's no way those women would look at your ugly, hideous, low self esteemed, Boko Haramic face, so don't dream of them they are not in your class.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
What do prostitutes debate apart from learning latest ways of appearing like animals which they call freedom and blossoming? Is appearing nude the new symbol of development? If that is what you call development, pls we refuse to be developed, kill yourself, you and your fellows in nudity are alone. Which army is clamping down on who? The same boko haram army?

kikiki!!!! illiterate, he doesnt understant the difference between nudity and decency nor culture and religion. which faction of BH do you beong to Abubakar Shekau or the Dapchi heros. Abeg if I remember, I will respond to your ramblings next tuesday, I have to respond to some decent, educated and enlightened Muslims here not your type who describe women's private as rotten cunts, yet forming pious and decent.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

Look at the face of all the pretty women you posted up there, do they have rotten cunt.s (oops sorry forgive me I forgot you told me to stop using your own words in bold and that you are a closet hypocrite who defends decency but adores vulgarity).

Now listen that is their traditional attire not Islamic attire, Illiterate (Doesnt know the difference between culture and religion) besides wearing Hijab isn't compulsory in Islam so stop hiding under Islam to project your misogynist mind. BTW there's no way those women would look at your ugly, hideous, low self esteemed, Boko Haramic face, so don't dream of them they are not in your class.

[/s]
This very old thing must be losing it faster than the speed of light. In one of her nonsense post, she uploaded the picture of a naked Arabian, yet she still insist that hijab is for Arabians. The old confused mama insisted that hijab is not compulsory in Islam, says who? According to the book of prostitution? You can make all the grunts available in this life, you and your fellows in nudity will still be left without followers, go and report to your master that there is no success.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by stankezzy: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
The second name of these people are hypocrisy, check out the county's that watch ponografy highest in the world and u will notice something

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

kikiki!!!! illiterate, he doesnt understant the difference between nudity and decency nor culture and religion. which faction of BH do you beong to Abubakar Shekau or the Dapchi heros. Abeg if I remember, I will respond to your ramblings next tuesday, I have to respond to some decent, educated and enlightened Muslims here not your type who describe women's private as rotten cunts, yet forming pious and decent.
[/s]
Shatap. All your concern is that all ladies should be nude like you and that is what satan has been trying to achieve through his agents scattered all over the world. Whichever group I belong to is immaterial, what I know is that the worse you can do is to continue grunting behind keyboard because of hijab. Sure, you and your master can never succeed. Nudity is left for you and your fellows in nudity.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lukay99:

Thank you, and I also appreciate and respect your honest opinion as well. Christianity or Islam never came to destroy any culture but to make it better. My understanding as a Muslim is that a female Muslim can still wear an African attire as long as it covers the necessary part of her body in every way possible. Do you know that Islam also supports the preservation of one's culture as long as it's not against God's command (like killing for ritual). I also believe that, people with low self-esteem are actually the one's that don't believe they are beautiful inside or outside so they result to wearing revealing outfits just to attract the opposite sex or to prove people that they are beautiful.

I can not add or remove from what you have written here, may God grant us more understanding and enlightened Muslims like you. Have a blessed evening. Jumma Mubarak cheesy cheesy cheesy (I hope I am correct, my cousins taught me this greeting)

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Shatap. All your concern is that all ladies should be nude like you and that is what satan has been trying to achieve through his agents scattered all over the world. Whichever group I belong to is immaterial, what I know is that the worse you can do is to continue grunting behind keyboard because of hijab. Sure, you and your master can never succeed. Nudity is left for you and your fellows in nudity.

High blood pressure is not good for you. Get some ice cold coke, it will help you. Your temperature is rising, you can convulse easily you know. But you are still ugly sha!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I forgot I said, I was not replying until next tuesday but what can I do, you have been entertaining me with your rants, I just need to enjoy the free entertainment. But please dont take out your anger on the poor female children in your neighbourhood, rape and kidnapping is a big crime you know.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

High blood pressure is not good for you. Get some ice cold coke, it will help you. Your temperature is rising, you can convulse easily you know. But you are still ugly sha!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I forgot I said, I was not replying until next tuesday but what can I do, you have been entertaining me with your rants, I just need to enjoy the free entertainment. But please dont take out your anger on the poor female children in your neighbourhood, rape and kidnapping is a big crime you know.
[/s]
Absolute nonsense. Most probably disappointed by a "customer" who almost fell for some "old packaged wares" on display. Is that not what you do for living? Is that not why you think everyone else must perfect that act of displaying "wares"? Good you are back, where is the latest picture of a nude Arabian lady?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Lukay99: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
dealslip:

I can not add or remove from what you have written here, may God grant us more understanding and enlightened Muslims like you. Have a blessed evening. Jumma Mubarak cheesy cheesy cheesy (I hope I am correct, my cousins taught me this greeting)
Ameen, Thank you Sir/Madam. I'm actually on my way driving to Jummah prayer and isha Allah (God willing) I'll remember you in my prayers. My current time zone is different from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by Houstency(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by salesforce: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense. Most probably disappointed by a "customer" who almost fell for some "old packaged wares" on display. Is that not what you do for living? Is that not why you think everyone else must perfect that act of displaying "wares"? Good you are back, where is the latest picture of a nude Arabian lady?

Wow! I appreciate your kind gesture for the free entertainment while displaying your ignorance. It was fun watching you bleat like a goat.
BTW you just confirmed all I had been saying that you patronise nude rotten cunts but pretend to be pious. I pity those little girls you will take out your anger on. Your royal ugliness, grand commander of BH.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lukay99:

Ameen, Thank you Sir/Madam. I'm actually on my way driving to Jummah prayer and isha Allah (God willing) I'll remember you in my prayers. My current time zone is different from Nigeria
I say Amen in advance to your prayers please don't forget Nigeria too. May God bless us in all our endeavours.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by usba: 8:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
jnfoage:

That one na very old mama wey dey search for naked young girls to recruit into her business since she no dey get customers again because of her old age. She is even talking about development, I wonder if nudity is what development is all about. She is even posting some deviant unclad arabian ladies to justify living like animals.

grin grin grin she is an example of a brainless woman who criticize other women for following their conscience and not reducing their existence to sheepish behaviour
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

Wow! I appreciate your kind gesture for the free entertainment while displaying your ignorance. It was fun watching you bleat like a goat.
BTW you just confirmed all I had been saying that you patronise nude rotten cunts but pretend to be pious. I pity those little girls you will take out your anger on. Your royal ugliness, grand commander of BH.
[/s]
So your "customer" has finally freed you? How much did he pay? You that goes unclad and relentlessly making efforts to get followers compared with me that detest walking around unclad like goats, who is actually a goat? Have you not gotten another picture of your nude models? I was expecting you to post more pictures of nude Arabian ladies which gives you inspiration on your dressing style. I know since age is no longer by your side, you need young skimpy dressed girls to make ends meet, focus your attention on your environment, they are there in surplus, stop grunting ceaselessly about hijab, you can't achieve nadda. Karuwa kowai, see your models achieving the outcome of their nudity abroad
https://www.nairaland.com/4414946/39-trafficked-nigerians-spain-rescued#66096454

Here are other outcomes of nudity by your fellows.

https://www.nairaland.com/4414851/send-us-cartons-condoms-gangs#66095042

https://www.nairaland.com/4414673/father-2-sons-defiled-9-year-old#66092374

See your ambition in life
https://www.nairaland.com/4414687/breasts-beautiful-tempted-post-nudes#66092587

pictures of your technologically advanced model
https://www.nairaland.com/4414740/angel-samuda-celebrates-birthday-hot#66093415

All on front page within a span of 6 hrs.
Old karuwa, pursue your goal in life, no need attempting to carry others along.

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
dealslip:

I say Amen in advance to your prayers please don't forget Nigeria too. May God bless us in all our endeavours.
Their major problem is hijab, they want everybody to be dressing like them so that they will continue posting pictures of more muslims not wearing hijabs on nairaland. They will tell you those walking unclad "are enjoying freedom and are more technologically advanced". By so doing, they will be convinced that they are not alone. There is nothing humanly possible they have not done to make everybody be walking unclad, but they can never succeed. I understand these types of old women now recruit children to make ends meet.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
So your "customer" has finally freed you? How much did he pay? You that goes unclad and relentlessly making efforts to get followers compared with me that detest walking around unclad like goats, who is actually a goat? Have you not gotten another picture of your nude models? I was expecting you to post more pictures of nude Arabian ladies which gives you inspiration on your dressing style. I know since age is no longer by your side, you need young skimpy dressed girls to make ends meet, focus your attention on your environment, they are there in surplus, stop grunting ceaselessly about hijab, you can't achieve nadda. Karuwa kowai, see your models achieving the outcome of their nudity abroad
https://www.nairaland.com/4414946/39-trafficked-nigerians-spain-rescued#66096454

Here are other outcomes of nudity by your fellows.

https://www.nairaland.com/4414851/send-us-cartons-condoms-gangs#66095042

https://www.nairaland.com/4414673/father-2-sons-defiled-9-year-old#66092374

See your ambition in life
https://www.nairaland.com/4414687/breasts-beautiful-tempted-post-nudes#66092587

pictures of your technologically advanced model
https://www.nairaland.com/4414740/angel-samuda-celebrates-birthday-hot#66093415

All on front page within a span of 6 hrs.
Old karuwa, pursue your goal in life, no need attempting to carry others along.

Hehehe! This must be from your stack of pornography or those prostitutes you patronise, hypocrite they said they found sex enhancing drugs, condoms and porn magazines in your camp when the NA came to bomb your camp in Sambisa, I thought you have never seen a nude person in your life, how do those prostitutes even look at your ugly face. The thing is that you are too obsessed with nudity, I can see your resolve to continue drooling over them, so go to where you got those pictures and get more for masturbation.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 9:48am On Mar 24, 2018
jnfoage:

Their major problem is hijab, they want everybody to be dressing like them so that they will continue posting pictures of more muslims not wearing hijabs on nairaland. They will tell you those walking unclad "are enjoying freedom and are more technologically advanced". By so doing, they will be convinced that they are not alone. There is nothing humanly possible they have not done to make everybody be walking unclad, but they can never succeed. I understand these types of old women now recruit children to make ends meet.
You know you shouldn't be on this my quote, you cant comprehend what we are discussing here, its not for illiterates like and you are not in the mold of the person I was conversing with. The guy is 100 times more enlightened than you are. You can join your fellow slowpoke.s in kidnapping and raping of innocent children. You are becoming boring so go look for some other BH member to continue, I have given you enough attention, I don't want to end up dull as you. You will not live up to my age since it hurts to see someone successful and matured women.

All the women in this pictures in the links are Muslims, they are so successful you can't even be employed as their shoe shiners, can you tell me the nude ones and prostitutes amongst them. Note they aren't adorned in Hijab. If you find a nude one amongst them, then I will forgive you confirming I have been dealing with a mentally deranged man.

https://www.nairaland.com/4415693/zahra-aisha-buhari-fatima-dangotes
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 10:48am On Mar 24, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

You know you shouldn't be on this my quote, you cant comprehend what we are discussing here, its not for illiterates like and you are not in the mold of the person I was conversing with. The guy is 100 times more enlightened than you are. You can join your fellow slowpoke.s in kidnapping and raping of innocent children. You are becoming boring so go look for some other BH member to continue, I have given you enough attention, I don't want to end up dull as you. You will not live up to my age since it hurts to see someone successful and matured women.

All the women in this pictures in the links are Muslims, they are so successful you can't even be employed as their shoe shiners, can you tell me the nude ones and prostitutes amongst them. Note they aren't adorned in Hijab. If you find a nude one amongst them, then I will forgive you confirming I have been dealing with a mentally deranged man.

https://www.nairaland.com/4415693/zahra-aisha-buhari-fatima-dangotes

[/s]
Another trash coming from the same old w***e having properly jumped overnight on her customer. If those women are not dressed in hijab, how does that mean they are right? Are Muslims learning from the rich? When have the rich become models for religious practices? Do muslims tell you they worship rich men the way Christians do? Is dangote a muslim cleric? I know in christian parlance, being rich is same as being religious, the more reason pastors are always involved in one ritual or the other, robbery, 419 etc. Muslims don't worship dangote even if you christians take him as one of your gods because of his wealth, go and find out. Very old karuwa kowai.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 10:54am On Mar 24, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

Hehehe! This must be from your stack of pornography or those prostitutes you patronise, hypocrite they said they found sex enhancing drugs, condoms and porn magazines in your camp when the NA came to bomb your camp in Sambisa, I thought you have never seen a nude person in your life, how do those prostitutes even look at your ugly face. The thing is that you are too obsessed with nudity, I can see your resolve to continue drooling over them, so go to where you got those pictures and get more for masturbation.
[/s]
This very old karuwa has finally lost it in her drive to get followers to her profession. The links are there, they are all on front page for old karuwai to learn the latest ways of becoming animals. See foolish talk, the same same apostle of nudity is here calling someone else "obsessed with nudity". I was expecting your well researched pictures of nude Arabian ladies where you always get your inspiration of nudity. Very old karuwa kowai.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by 12submarine(m): 11:22am On Mar 24, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Another trash coming from the same old w***e having properly jumped overnight on her customer. If those women are not dressed in hijab, how does that mean they are right? Are Muslims learning from the rich? When have the rich become models for religious practices? Do muslims tell you they worship rich men the way Christians do? Is dangote a muslim cleric? I know in christian parlance, being rich is same as being religious, the more reason pastors are always involved in one ritual or the other, robbery, 419 etc. Muslims don't worship dangote even if you christians take him as one of your gods because of his wealth, go and find out. Very old karuwa kowai.
Nigga, as much as I understand your reasons for attacking her, I will advise you stop dragging Christianity into this. Her opinion doesn't reflect that of other Christians. Christianity is also against waywardness, not only Islam. I am a Christian.

I understand the importance of hijab in Islam, though some (SOME) malo babes hide under it to commit many atrocities, but hijab is not a bad thing for ladies. Check the dressing of nuns, they are Christians.

Lastly, Christians don't worship wealth, stop that rubbish.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2018
12submarine:

Nigga, as much as I understand your reasons for attacking her, I will advise you stop dragging Christianity into this. Her opinion doesn't reflect that of other Christians. Christianity is also against waywardness, not only Islam. I am a Christian.

I understand the importance of hijab in Islam, though some (SOME) malo babes hide under it to commit many atrocities, but hijab is not a bad thing for ladies. Check the dressing of nuns, they are Christians.

Lastly, Christians don't worship wealth, stop that rubbish.
Check her initial comment, the only problem she has in this world is that muslim ladies wear hijab, pls, how should that be her problem? Are they wearing the hijab on her head? Was she forced to use hijab? Is she not free to continue with her nudity? What exactly is her problem with the hijab that is not on her head if not that she is desperate in spreading "her ministery"? Has she ever been forced to dress like a human being? Look at her using dangote as a model for Islam, when did dangote become a muslim cleric? Is wealth same as being religious?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by dealslip(f): 11:32am On Mar 24, 2018
jnfoage:
[s][/s]
Thanks for the reply I already have gotten my conclusion from your response if in your warped mind none of those women are decently dressed including the first lady then I can conveniently say I have been conversing with a lunatic. I don't want to be mistaken for one. I also know you live in abject poverty as you can differentiate between wealth and decency. You need serious spiritual help. If I ever respond to you on this thread again let my fingers bend. You ugly and hideous beast.
Re: Video Of Released Dapchi Girls In Aso Rock To Meet President Buhari by jnfoage: 11:40am On Mar 24, 2018
[s]
dealslip:

Thanks for the reply I already have gotten my conclusion from your response if in your warped mind none of those women are decently dressed including the first lady then I can conveniently say I have been conversing with a lunatic. I don't want to be mistaken for one. I also know you live in abject poverty as you can differentiate between wealth and decency. You need serious spiritual help. If I ever respond to you on this thread again let my fingers bend. You ugly and hideous beast.
[/s]
And I repeat, it is you that sees wealth and political position as a model for being religious and that explains why most of your fellows are always involved in so many criminal activities to become rich since wealth is your religion. How much did you make from your "client" last night? I can see you are now approaching being very religious since clients are paying well. I am happily leaving in abject poverty, you that competes with Bill Gates because of some rotten c**s, how many aircrafts and mansions have you owned so far? Despite your much cherished nudity, are you now half as rich as the goddess of nudity?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB / Buhari Sokoto Rally - In Pictures / Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.