Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,354 members, 7,954,420 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

This Is Urgent.... I Need Personal Emails Of People Who Is Key In Most Occult - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Is Urgent.... I Need Personal Emails Of People Who Is Key In Most Occult (860 Views)

Valid Emails Of Nigerians For Sell / People Who Dont Show Their Anger More Dangerous Than Those Who Do, True/False? / 10 Horrifying Stories Of People Killed By Snakes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Urgent.... I Need Personal Emails Of People Who Is Key In Most Occult by Freeze007(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Peace of God,

As we commemorate the passing and suffering of our Lord Jesus Christ an ample opportunity to reach out to rulers of the under world to pave way for God's dominance in them, as He is willing to forgive all sins because of the Blood of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen...

I need their contact to engage them in a spirit revealing revelations for the good of their SOULS.

God bless as I anticipate the response of a concerned FACTOR FOR POSITIVE CHANGE PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY IN THE WORLD OVER

The Kingdom this world Has become the Kingdom of Jehovah God and His Christ.... Amen

"1.3 ARMAGEDDON WAR

If you want the spirit revitalized in you, you should fast, confess, refrain from sins then pray fervently. By doing this, you will surely witness great changes in your life and above all, everything will return to normalcy in your life. This is the process where many people are endowed with the Holy Spirit which indwells them who later kill a part through medication and other vices. It is not surprising to hear somebody confess that he once had the Holy Spirit. If you ask the person where the Holy Spirit in him is, there is nothing to show for it because he has killed it through unwholesome acts. In thinking of the material things, you have killed the spirit. Remember that if you quench the holy spirit in you, you are done for and perished for that matter. This is the Armageddom war and without the holy spirit, you cannot fight it successfully. If you have not the spirit in you, it means you do not have a shield. At this stage, you are naked and prone to problems. And if you realise that you do not have the Holy Spirit, then you must seek for Him. If the Holy Spirit departs from you, it needs diligent prayer and penitence, else He cannot return to you. Some people claim that they are the children of God without knowing the implications. The question is, what makes one a child of God when he does not have the Holy Spirit? A person is dead without the Holy Spirit." -Leader Olumba Olumba Obu

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Things To Know About Your Rights As An Electricity Consumer / Another Seen Going Naked For MC Galaxy On Instagram Live(18+) / Hon. Jerry Uzosike To Bury Mum December 30th 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.