Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,873 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life (photos) (637 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / Childbirth: Etinosa Reveals The Happiest Day Of Her Life (Photos) / Chika Ike Now Looking Curvy, Gives Advice On Holding On To Life (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life (photos) by danphy6x: 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
@

Nigerian Teenage actress, Regina Daniels,has taken to social media to show off the man in her …Someone she says she loves and fancies so much… “Her Brother”, Sammy.

Regina, 17, a student of Igbinedion University shared photos with her brother, Sammy Daniels, an upcoming Nigerian Rapper.

She captioned the photos:
"My lover my life ❤️❤️"

Check out more photos below;

http://www..com/2018/03/actress-regina-daniels-shows-off-man-in.html

Re: Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life (photos) by savio93(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Seen... Next...
Re: Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life (photos) by coolcharm(m): 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Man? Where is the man?

I can only see 2 children

1 Like

Re: Actress, Regina Daniels Shows Off The Man In Her Life (photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ohhh I see

(1) (Reply)

First Blogger To Meet Linda Ikeji After Engagement / Infinix Signed Davido As Brand Ambassador. / "I'm Gonna Win The Grammys One Day" - Singer Tekno Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.