Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,994 members, 7,852,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs (31105 Views)

Why Senators Don’t debate Dstv, Mtn, Airtel, Glo And Other Service Providers / "Sack Buratai And Other Service Chiefs" - Yoruba Council Of Elders Tells PMB / I Will Take Nigeria To The Next Level - President Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by okeynelson: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
talk z cheap my people..... anybody can say anything dey like ... #mypvcmyright go get your PVC today
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by godofuck231: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Okwyla:
President Muhammadu Buhari has told the security chiefs that any laxity that leads to abduction will be viewed very strongly.

The president gave the warning at the State House in Abuja on Friday while receiving the freed Dapchi schoolgirls.Meanwhile Buhari has said that his administration will give unconditional amnesty to insurgents willing to lay down arms.

The president said the security agencies would not hesitate to deal with those seeking political gains from the abduction.

He also asked the security agencies to ensure that there is no repeat of students' abduction .

Earlier, the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Lawal Daura, had said that the social media and utterances of those incompetent to speak on the matter almost marred efforts to rescue the girls.
He also said that almost all the freed Dapchi schoolgirls had one skin infection or the other for norlt bathing for one month.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/03/abduction-buhari-vows-to-sanction.html

Who de talk so, ok na dead body, I been think say na better person
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by blazesam(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
[b][/b] I.G should nt just be sanctioned but withdrawn from the police force entirely. 1. His disobedient to his oga at the top. 2. He see others as nothing but value cattles
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by ihesiuloa(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
D. G of the Department of State Service Lawan Daura .. how is it fair to continue to use your entire villagers whether qualified or not into public service?? I'm going to get my voters card ready for 2019!
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by Unluckrees(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Can Buhari sanction any of his brothers?
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by Dollabiz: 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by mvem(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
Meanwhile Buhari has said that his administration will give unconditional amnesty to insurgents willing to lay down arms.
That is a trend Buhari have been championing but he will forever regret it.
...GEJ championed same thing
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
A General rat chase out of his office for months that one nah General... useless clumsy tyrant
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by wakeupafricanyo: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wash wash government
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by Amdatguy: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
President Muhammadu Buhari has told the security chiefs that any laxity that leads to abduction will be viewed very strongly.

The president gave the warning at the State House in Abuja on Friday while receiving the freed Dapchi schoolgirls.Meanwhile Buhari has said that his administration will give unconditional amnesty to insurgents willing to lay down arms.

The president said the security agencies would not hesitate to deal with those seeking political gains from the abduction.

He also asked the security agencies to ensure that there is no repeat of students' abduction .

Earlier, the Director-General of the Department of State Services, Lawal Daura, had said that the social media and utterances of those incompetent to speak on the matter almost marred efforts to rescue the girls.
He also said that almost all the freed Dapchi schoolgirls had one skin infection or the other for norlt bathing for one month.

Dey were all looking fresh o no skin infection,
http://www.akelicious.net/2018/03/abduction-buhari-vows-to-sanction.html[/quote]
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by bionixs: 8:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
emiwanlee:
Make we hear word
could someone please,define RESCUE for me. my dictionary no be am at all
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by limeta(f): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
lilytender:

That chased out the drunk president.

I dont PDP or AP shit
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by limeta(f): 8:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
MorataFC:
so u be chicken?

ask fulani herdsmen
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by CioAngels(f): 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Sir we know you will do anything so don't disgrace yourself mentioning it because you sound weird.
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by blaqoracle: 4:12am On Mar 24, 2018
limeta:
Chicken president
chicken indeed. He sent your HERO Kanu nnamdi of blessed memory to the great beyond.
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by pawesome(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2018
Which IGP?....the one wey tell you say you no go fit give am query?...common IGP you cannot handle na him u an join Buratai....go try am
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by pawesome(m): 6:29am On Mar 24, 2018
blaqoracle:
chicken indeed. He sent your HERO Kanu nnamdi of blessed memory to the great beyond.
he is still a chicken
Re: Abduction: Buhari Vows To Sanction Buratai, IGP, Other Service Chiefs by HMDr: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2018
all is well

fashion just got it latest boom believe me you will be flabbergasted by this new one
hit the link
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgn0j9jDUnj/

don't forget to like, and follow the liked sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo In NYSC Certificate Controversy / For Sale: Oyo State's PDP Secretariat Put Up For Sale (Photo) / Military Captures Armoured Vehicles, Artillery Guns Overnight (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.