Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts (44905 Views)

BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Finally Kissed (Photos) / #BBNaija: Cee-C "I Can Make N45 Million In One Week!" Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by LesbianBoy(m): 6:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Madam go and give your husband your big nyansh let him fvck instead of reacting to what Cee C said
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by talk2percy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
This short girl sef...short people feel easily offended

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by White007(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
If you are team Cee-c the (virgin people) please Raise ur hand. So that thunder will see u guys clearly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Just into this Cee-Cee Girl. Love her spirit

Me love active and sharp girls I could respect knowing there capabilities.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
LesbianBoy:
Madam go and give your husband your big nyansh let him fvck instead of reacting to what Cee C said

She no even get Yansh sef. Any short and plump lady has big yansh

There height deficit make up for the ass
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Misplaced priority.male and female adults fuvcking themselveslf'
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by donqx: 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
oh
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by chat2deen(m): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
Reincarnation of T-boss kawai.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
That ceeci is just one horrible arrogant rude fool.

Ugly arrogant Idìot.

I can't tolerate such a bìtch.

No home training at all.
Evil spirit pikin
Bro what if I tell u Cee C is better than most of the girls in that house?
Note this; a girl who acts like Cee C doesn't take much action, just talk and when they love, they go very deep into it and get addicted to the guy but other girls who are shy to say their mind can do danger when they are angered.
Secondly, Cee C is someone who will let u know ur boundaries and what is hurting her so next time u will know what to do but the others who keeps quiet can swallow and when it gets to a stage of outburst, u will be surprised that ur mistakes of last year is still fresh in their hearts.
If a girl like Cee C falls in love, u won't see such attitude with her where the man is because girls like these tends to adore their man with all they've got.
Finally, Cee C will make a better wife than most pretentious ladies out there who are calm outwardly but are dangerous inwardly.
There is a lady I've not heard from in this forum who used to blast guys who try to talk down females and her name is POCOCHANTAS.
Girls like that are good lovers and are very faithful too but guys who don't try to understand the rationale behind such people will think they are bad.
Thanks.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
That ceeci is just one horrible arrogant rude fool.

Ugly arrogant Idìot.

I can't tolerate such a bìtch.

No home training at all.
Evil spirit pikin
Imagine Idi.o.t talking about home training I guess your hate posts against Ceeci because she toyed with your tribe's man emotion and refused to open leg for him tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
post=66097680:

Imagine Idi.o.t talking about home training I guess your hate posts against Ceeci because she toyed with your tribe's man emotion and refused to open leg for him tongue tongue
Lol
What a dolt

An osu bìtch claiming virgin but secretly romancing a fùck boy's dick. Lmao
And who's your tribesman?
I guess Tobi is from Rivers?

Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Note this; a girl who acts like Cee C doesn't take much action, just talk and when they love, they go very deep into it and get addicted to the guy but other girls who are shy to say their mind can do danger when they are angered.
Secondly, Cee C is someone who will let u know ur boundaries and what is hurting her so next time u will know what to do but the others who keeps quiet can swallow and when it gets to a stage of outburst, u will be surprised that ur mistakes of last year is still fresh in their hearts.
If a girl like Cee C falls in love, u won't see such attitude with her where the man is because girls like these tends to adore their man with all they've got.
Finally, Cee C will make a better wife than most pretentious ladies out there who are calm outwardly but are dangerous inwardly.
There is a lady I've not heard from in this forum who used to blast guys who try to talk down females and her name is POCOCHANTAS.
Girls like that are good lovers and are very faithful too but guys who don't try to understand the rationale behind such people will think they are bad.
Thanks.
Forget all these senseless rubbish they told you.

Ceeci is obviously rude and arrogant.
Being rude and arrogant is different from being principled.

Ceeci will only make a miserable girlfriend who won't really love you but she'll just be OBSESSED with you. The type of wife with anger issues that will end up stabbing her husband to death.
THAT GIRL IS PURELY EVIL.
Don't be that guy who will have a girl like ceeci as a partner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by ekiyorA(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cee c has done so much to receive strike that will disqualify her from the house,but i dont know why biggie has refused to do that.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Forget all these senseless rubbish they told you.

Ceeci is obviously rude and arrogant.
Being rude and arrogant is different from being principled.

Ceeci will only make a miserable girlfriend who won't really love you but she'll just be OBSESSED with you. The type of wife with anger issues that will end up stabbing her husband to death.
THAT GIRL IS PURELY EVIL.
Don't be that guy who will have a girl like ceeci as a partner.
Have u encountered her personally?
Most people get to like me only when they encounter me personally because they think I act differently from others. Some even call me names because they can't understand me.
90% of people who bash her don't even watch BBN, they get the news here in Nairaland and descend on her personality like they know her.
Nigerians like doing the bandwagon protocol.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Have u encountered her personally?
Most people get to like me only when they encounter me personally because they think I act differently from others. Some even call me names because they can't understand me.
90% of people who bash her don't even watch BBN, they get the news here in Nairaland and descend on her personality like they know her.
Nigerians like doing the bandwagon protocol.

The impression is clear.
Stop being gullible...
Even her sister has said that she is disappointed at some of her behaviour. Just trying to create the impression that she raised her well.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by penance(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
grin
forreelinc:
ew she no even fine sef
Badt guyy angry
forreelinc:
ew she no even fine sef
Badt guyy
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Thanks.
You are a disgrace to manhood for wasting your precious time studying one ugly rude bitch that didn't even know you exist. Real men spend their precious time making money while jobless broke guys spend their time watching bbnaija

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

The impression is clear.
Stop being gullible...
Even her sister has said that she is disappointed at some of her behaviour. Just trying to create the impression that she raised her well.
People like Cee C only talk but can't bite. People like them are just afraid inside so they put ur a scary attitude to make people think they are strong. They don't bite, they are d best when in a mature relationship.
Those ladies who don't talk are the ones who do things that are dangerous.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
victoriousman15:

YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO MANHOOD for wasting your precious time studying one ugly rude bitch that didn't even know you exist. Real men spend their precious time making money while jobless broke guys spend their time watching bbnaija
@the caps locked, thanks bro, I appreciate.
But lemme ask, so because I talked about Cee C means I'm watching BBN abi? SMH
I have passed d stage where I engage people who talk without trying to understand where the person is coming from.
Most of u try to draw people into ur world of static mindset where u think u have the best solution to issues.
Thanks.
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Trexnemesis(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
She no fine sef. Wey Alex the fine gal jarey?
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by Idek: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
kingkakaone:

Thanks.
I pray for a girl like ceec for you in every aspect of your life. Oga say Amen!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by ollykingola(m): 6:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Can't she be evicted for onces but don't go there cos she's having lots of fans even more than tobi..........but I stand by miracle chukwu...
Re: BBNaija: Cee-C "I Will Bleep Tobi Up On A Higher Level". OAP Toolz Reacts by jbblues24(m): 8:50am On May 31, 2019
Sky blue. Designgasmed all over this! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Gedoni Was Evicted And He Celebrated His Eviction (Video) / Talking About Hollywood Moviestars Of Nigerian Origin / Yoruba Movie Industry Is Getting It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.