Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

DOWNLOAD MUSIC : 10stacks – Neighbours - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : 10stacks – Neighbours (774 Views)

Download Music: Precious Boldking - Run Things / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Falz Ft. Maleek Berry & Medikal – Next / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Simi – Remind Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MUSIC : 10stacks – Neighbours by Jaynaija080(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
After a long hiatus of 3years, Precious Daniels popularly known as 10stacks formerly Endowed10000 is back, the rapper/singer/songwriter brings yet another beautiful piece which he titles “NEIGHBOURS”.

The younging who has couple of notable features under his belt with artists like AQ, beats by jayy, Blaq bones and a couple of youngcats has shown that he’s not done yet.

“Neighbours is crafted from personal real life experiences, there was a situation where I and a chic where trying to have fun indoors and stay out of the troubles of the country, and we had the neighbours coming to complain about the noise and nuisances we were becoming, so I sorta just took that moment and made it into a song and here we are lol…”

Download And Share Your Thoughts Below ;

http://www.jaynaija.com/download-music-10stacks-neighbours/

(1) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Cypzy Church (prod. By Halal) / [Music] Chinko Ekun – Not Afraid (Freestyle) / FRESH OUT!!! Wizkid Ft. Seyi Shay – Odoyewu (Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.