Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Mayorkun's Mum Celebrates Him On His Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun's Mum Celebrates Him On His Birthday Today (2395 Views)

Sammie Okposo’s Wife, Ozioma Celebrates Him On Valentine’s Day / iROKOtv Boss, Jason Njoku Clocks 40 Today; His Wife Celebrates Him (Photo) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayorkun's Mum Celebrates Him On His Birthday Today by Ayodele70: 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
Up till now, not many know that Eleko crooner, Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel, popularly known as Mayorkun, is the son of veteran Nollywood actress, Toyin Adewale.

The singer turned 24 today, and she took to her Instagram page to share lovely photos of him and wrote;

"A man stands now where my baby used to be and the sight of him all grown up moves me
My son has become a wiser and stronger man all to the glory of God
I know by looking at him God has blessed me in ways that years ago I never would have believed
He is an adult to the world and that is how he should be but in my heart and soul he will always be my little boy
THANK YOU JESUS
THANK YOU OLUWAMAYOWA
THANK YOU WORLD
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH SON
AND WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LONGLIFE & MORE BLESSINGS IJMN
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/mayorkuns-mum-celebrates-birthday-sweet-message.html

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Mayorkun's Mum Celebrates Him On His Birthday Today by HungerBAD: 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ok
Re: Mayorkun's Mum Celebrates Him On His Birthday Today by Solidkay(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Good for them. He's made her proud, he deserves to be celebrated by her.
Re: Mayorkun's Mum Celebrates Him On His Birthday Today by IVORY2009(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
HungerBAD:
Ok

My friend Hungryman grin SUP? longest time... cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Music: J-swagg Ft. Nicki Carl – Dangaja (prod. By Dj Yk Beats) / Ciara And Her Family All Rock Black Panther Superheroes For Halloween (photos) / NAV Bad Habits (download. 2019) Full Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.