Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed (3682 Views)

Check Out The Recent Pictures Of George Of The Jungle Actor, Brendan Fraser / How Having A Great Body Has Brought Success To Me In Acting - Angela Eguavoen, / George Of The Jungle Star "Brendan Fraser" Looks Unrecognisable On Beach Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by trendysturvs(f): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Brendan Fraser, the 49-year-old actor best known for looking buffed in 1997’s George Of The Jungle and for starring alongside Rachel Weisz in The Mummy franchise looked comfortable in his black Nike shirt and shorts. He looks nothing like the 6 packs man by his side.

This sighting comes after the Hollywood vet revealed to GQ magazine that he ruined his body from doing too many stunts for his films causing him to have multiple operations. He also claimed that he experienced sexual harassment. He has three children: Griffin, aged 15, Holden, aged 13, and Leland, aged 11, with ex-wife Afton Smith.

He is a far cry from the sexy hunk we knew back then.

Source: http://tsb.com.ng/2018/03/117800/

Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by forreelinc(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
your papa body fine pass e own?

3 Likes

Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
After 21 years or more, you still expect him to remain the way he was in 1997? grin

5 Likes

Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by Aeman(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ok
Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by VonTrapp: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
See belle
Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Only morons will think this man does not know why he deserves 1-pack.

1-packers rule the world.

Ask Donald Trump.

I kid you all not.

Correctguy101, wil disagree. grin
Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by duduade: 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
VonTrapp:
See belle

Exactly.. Fear catch me

2 Likes

Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by correctguy101(m): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:
Only morons will think this man does not know why he deserves 1-pack.

1-packers rule the world.

Ask Donald Trump.

I kid you all not.

Correctguy101, wil disagree. grin

How many packs do you have?

Me has "amusement pack" before but now I'm living with just ordinary 4packs undecided cheesy
Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 23, 2018
correctguy101:

How many packs do you have?

Me has "amusement pack" before but now I'm living with just ordinary 4packs undecided cheesy

My friend told me this;

My Grandfather had one pack and my father had one pack and I inherited that one pack...

As long as one is smooth enough to wear a 3 piece jacket and a bowler hat. Nothing else matters.

Picture me in that..
Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by shogotermies(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
don't be deceived guy... this guy, has been d main character of d movie title MUMMY..
Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by IamLaura(f): 5:52am On Mar 24, 2018
White people age like bananas.
One of the reasons I’m grateful for being black is because of how we age.
Re: See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed by partnerbiz4: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2018
Don't know him.

Never been a movie freak...

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Wizkid’s 2nd Son King Ayo, ‘swagged Up’ In New Photos / Offset Dips His Hands In Cardi B Private Part Live On Camera (video) / Inside The £5m Home Otedola Gifts Daughter, Cuppy On Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.