Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Regina Daniel Finally Flaunt Her “boyfriend” See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniel Finally Flaunt Her “boyfriend” See Photos (2523 Views)

Fans Go Crazy As Kizz Daniel Finally Performed At The Fifa World Cup Qatar / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos / Inem Peters: "Why I Flaunt My Backside On Social Media" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel Finally Flaunt Her “boyfriend” See Photos by 1Ebisco: 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
Nigerian young sensational Nollywood actress Regina Daniel have just left many admirers shocked and cast down their hopes of being her man.

Regina recently shared a photo of herself all wrapped up in the arms of a guy and this is not sinking down well in the minds of many Nigerians.

To further worsen the case, the actress revealed that the guy is the love of her life and she cherishes him so much.

Well this said Regina Daniel’s ‘boyfriend’ is her brother, he is an upcoming rapper and his name is Sammy Daniels.

Sharing photos alongside the boy, she captioned it “My Lover My Life”.

Regina Daniels is 17 years of age, she is a student of Igbinedion University okada, in edo state. It is the first private university in Nigeria after it was established in 1999.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/regina-daniel-finally-flaunt-her.html

(1) (Reply)

Flavour Strips Half Naked, Displays His Butt & Nipples (photos) / Shaku Shaku Dance - Davido, Olamide, Lil kesh, Simi / These Ladies Valentine's Day Preparation Will Shock You! (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.