Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) - Sports (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) (86324 Views)

Nigeria Vs Portugal: International Friendly. (0 - 4) On 17th November 2022 / Nigeria Vs Algeria: International Friendly (0 - 1) On 9th October 2020 / Nigeria Vs Czech Republic Friendly - 0 - 1 (Full -Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by AreaFada2: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2018
Naijasportsng:
Watch actions from the 1st half of the international friendly match between Poland vs Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKBkrox2hk

Nice
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by perdollar(m): 1:28am On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
This victory must not be underestimated.

This is a victory against a world class, full strength, world cup team, a Top 10 FIFA team boasting one of the Top 3 strikers in the world, a team that topped their qualification group & we beat them on their own turf!

Like this comment if you believe I'm finer than Joel Obi.
taye taiwo fine pass u jor

2 Likes

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by nomenclature(m): 1:47am On Mar 24, 2018
Go sit down,tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 3:25am On Mar 24, 2018
kkko:
Buhari self. him bad luck just follow my ticket. Buhari why?
grin
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 24, 2018
wildkat:

I don't still believe this is a Nigerian team. Even their pattern of play sef
How Did Their Pattern Of Play Change Huncle??

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by ikorodureporta: 3:51am On Mar 24, 2018
I jst dey wake up .....make i read comments

1 Like

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by vicfajeze: 4:08am On Mar 24, 2018
fecta:
Number 6 my foot We don beat dem
SHEY U NA BOKO GUN HARAM?
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by handsomeyinka(m): 4:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Coldfeets:
I said it, didn't I?

I said Oruma will surely score in this game.

I'm expecting the second goal from Samson Siasia.
Your feet is really cold

1 Like

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by mechanics(m): 5:32am On Mar 24, 2018
Wow, nice result, the boys really tired.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by chichar1(f): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2018
Ekaka1:
Ronaldo 2- Egypt 1
no put it this way,Ronaldo 2- salah 1

1 Like

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by KingGBsky(m): 6:51am On Mar 24, 2018
fecta:
Portugal don equalize ooooo.
Ronaldo na beast

Modified :
I haff not even finish typing before the man/beast/machine/alien scored again

Ronaldo makes the age 33 in football graceful.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by SoNature(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2018
Nigeria's Super Eagles of today is likened to the Ivorian team of 2013.

We have players who are above average in the team.

Victor Moses is an asset to the Super Eagles; he plays with so much confidence

4 Likes

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Smooyis(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2018
The coach should work on the team. The passes are not well coordinated. Anyway kudos to the team.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by cecymiammy(f): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
enu to fo lati January lo fe fi ma harass me. Na me sey make you get mouth odour?
See the idiot talking...Who get mouth odour btw me nd u...opolo e to stool down
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by cecymiammy(f): 7:28am On Mar 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
yinmu just talk sey to kiss am dey hungry you
Tap sense
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:41am On Mar 24, 2018
cecymiammy:

Check many of his posts. To him, everyone from Buhari to Rita Dominic either has mouth or body odor. I can't understand why he is so obsessed with mouth and body odor.

Put up a picture of Aisha Buhari and his comment would read like this: "Her mouth odor no be here".

The guy has serious psychological issues.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by YhungPablo(m): 7:49am On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
This victory must not be underestimated.

This is a victory against a world class, full strength, world cup team, a Top 10 FIFA team boasting one of the Top 3 strikers in the world, a team that topped their qualification group & we beat them on their own turf!

Like this comment if you believe I'm finer than Joel Obi.
better keep shut. You remember you beat them with penalty goal

1 Like

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by cecymiammy(f): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Check many of his posts. To him, everyone from Buhari to Rita Dominic either has mouth or body odor. I can't understand why he is so obsessed with mouth and body odor.

Put up a picture of Aisha Buhari and his comment would read like this: "Her mouth odor no be here".

The guy has serious psychological issues.
Thanks...I won't be replying his quotes again

1 Like

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by gtown: 8:14am On Mar 24, 2018
Ufranklin92:

if you wanna argue football then cool,but for tribal eshits,I don't do that,gone through all your post,and I must confess,your tribal bigot has reached the point of no return,anyway stay safe,I will keep on praying for you.

am done with you.
There you go! A trade mark of you people: you will start a game, but when it's given to you back to back, you call for a scene. The re view of my post must have taught you I am a type that gives demon no space for shit. How confessional you are!
I do hope your prayer will remove the hate speck off your laps.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:20am On Mar 24, 2018
cecymiammy:
Thanks...I won't be replying his quotes again
Better.
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by pelezico: 8:35am On Mar 24, 2018
tonyzeal:
Egypt cannot protect a one goal lead to keep someone's under 2.5, but if it's to hold christians and not let them go to worship their God now, they will start showing power.

My sentiments exactly. Also if they were playing a West African team see how they will die rather then lose yet fall over when playing the europeans

2 Likes

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by GeeString: 8:42am On Mar 24, 2018
YhungPablo:
better keep shut. You remember you beat them with penalty goal

Why didn't they equalize & win with penalty goals?

4 Likes

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by taurusdude0(m): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
enemyofprogress:
So Poland beated us, na wa o

No my guy we BEATINGS them
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by deji17: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Skepticus:

I just don't understand it with Nigerians.

I've not seen any Portuguese or Argentine celebrate our own.

What's with the "Ronaldo is a beast", Messi is the Best" nonsense?

When will our people ever have sense?
They are suffering from inferior complex and self hate. They simply hate and disaprove of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by WizzPoll: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
That team yesterday did not play to the capacity of our super eagles

we played the whole first half with only one midfielder Wilfred Ndidi

Iheanacho refuses to play number 10 when put in that role, he gets drawn to the post too much and leaves the midfield short. Iheanacho is better off as substitute striker/goal poacher to come on 70 or 80 minutes into play!

Joel Obi is not a great midfielder. midfield is not about leg over and being able to dribble, Toni Kroos does none of those but he is very effective in midfield, same with Fernandinho or Debruyne. When Onazi came in our play changed because he is always available to receive the ball from defenders, always checks over his shoulders to see where others are and passes the ball before the opponent closes in. Joel Obi goes to sleep until he receives the ball and then he tries to dribble his way out of trouble, this is the simple reason why he gets injured too much.

For Serbia match Iwobi should start as number 10, Ndidi and Onazi as central midfielders, the pacy Musa, Simon Moses and Victor Moses (Junior Ajayi) should form a front 3.

Joel Obi's left foot should be tested at left back to see if he could be of any use to the squad in that respect. As far as midfield goes I don't think Joel Obi comes close to Onazi or Ndidi or Mikel or Ogu or even Etebo

Uzoho should remain in goal for all our friendlies to help build his confidence ahead of the world cup. He is our best choice keeper for now.

1 Like

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
[See] Poland 0-1 Nigeria: Atiku Reacts To Super Eagles Shock Victory

https://nairatrend.com.ng/see-poland-0-1-nigeria-atiku-reacts-to-super-eagles-shock-victory/

Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by enemyofprogress: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
cecymiammy:

Tap sense
not from you tongue tongue
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by enemyofprogress: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
cecymiammy:

na you and that made me to walk out on you after one night stand tongue tongue
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by 0monnak0da: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Did the ball cross the line
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Gullah: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yeah, I'm proud of the super eagles
Re: Poland Vs Nigeria: International Friendly 0 - 1 (Full Time) by Mike4S: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
I did not watch it but I like your analysis
WizzPoll:
That team yesterday did not play to the capacity of our super eagles

we played the whole first half with only one midfielder Wilfred Ndidi

Iheanacho refuses to play number 10 when put in that role, he gets drawn to the post too much and leaves the midfield short. Iheanacho is better off as substitute striker/goal poacher to come on 70 or 80 minutes into play!

Joel Obi is not a great midfielder. midfield is not about leg over and being able to dribble, Toni Kroos does none of those but he is very effective in midfield, same with Fernandinho or Debruyne. When Onazi came in our play changed because he is always available to receive the ball from defenders, always checks over his shoulders to see where others are and passes the ball before the opponent closes in. Joel Obi goes to sleep until he receives the ball and then he tries to dribble his way out of trouble, this is the simple reason why he gets injured too much.

For Serbia match Iwobi should start as number 10, Ndidi and Onazi as central midfielders, the pacy Musa, Simon Moses and Victor Moses (Junior Ajayi) should form a front 3.

Joel Obi's left foot should be tested at left back to see if he could be of any use to the squad in that respect. As far as midfield goes I don't think Joel Obi comes close to Onazi or Ndidi or Mikel or Ogu or even Etebo

Uzoho should remain in goal for all our friendlies to help build his confidence ahead of the world cup. He is our best choice keeper for now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Eden Hazard Vs Neymar – Who Is The Best Young Winger In The World? / Muslim Fans Blast Ahmed Musa Over Kissing Picture With His Wife On Facebook / Photos Of Beautiful Ladies Spotted At Russia 2018 World Cup Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.