Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Genevieve Denies Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Denies Dbanj (2664 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Areslite(f): 12:53pm On May 04, 2010
News Headline !!!!

Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by MissyB1(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2010
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Did I not Talk am? Gene doesn't Roll Like That. I Trust ma Girl!!!!  kiss  kiss  kiss

''He is not my Kind of man'' Nnaji, Na You biko.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by omar22(m): 1:27pm On May 04, 2010
I could see her point,

Going from Atiku to D'banj is like going from Gordon Brown to David Beckham
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by MissyB1(m): 1:29pm On May 04, 2010
Gene's Numero uno hater is present again. tongue
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Kx: 1:32pm On May 04, 2010
why did it take her so long to react??
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by MissyB1(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2010
The important thing is, she's spoken. grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by omar22(m): 1:37pm On May 04, 2010
Gene's Numero uno hater is present again.

Gene's Numero uno @$$-kisser is present again,
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by omar22(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2010
Well someone is lying here,
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by MissyB1(m): 1:59pm On May 04, 2010
Of course, We know D'banj was. grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by omar22(m): 2:03pm On May 04, 2010
And why would D'banj risk his career to lie about dating Gene!

It sounds like Gene has tried to fit in a world bigger than what she has experienced,
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by silvaspecs: 2:09pm On May 04, 2010
2 me, its a good news 2 D'banj Hence she don drop engine before.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by parislomo(f): 2:13pm On May 04, 2010
Headline news my people, why not read the whole news in and out of context just like the real reasons da grin dead grin grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by MissyB1(m): 2:38pm On May 04, 2010
omar22:

And why would D'banj risk his career to lie about dating Gene!
Whoever said D'banj sees it as a risk?
It would be his gain, i.e It would add more color to his Career. He wishes!!  grin

omar22:

It sounds like Gene has tried to fit in a world bigger than what she has experienced,
It sounds Like D'banj was granted the privilege of dining with Gene a  few times and he decided to fabricate a Lie about their dating. No be Nigerian men? Anything to boost Ego.

Bwuahahahahahahahahahaha!!! grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Spyker: 2:44pm On May 04, 2010
silvaspecs:

2 me, its a good news 2 D'banj Hence she don drop engine before.

Thank God Dbanj is to be liberated. i have been pitying the guy wey wan carry refurbished motor. cheesy
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by omar22(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2010
It sounds Like D'banj was granted the privilege of dining with Gene a  few times and he decided to fabricate a Lie about their dating. No be Nigerian men? Anything to boost Ego.

Someone who has mixed with the who's who in the music world, Gene is like small potatoes compared to the people D'banj roll with,

Gene is what we call a "local Champion"
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by snowdrops(m): 2:48pm On May 04, 2010
The poster should copy and paste the full article. Headlines can be deceiptful.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 04, 2010
Missy B:

Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Bwuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Did I not Talk am? Gene doesn't Roll Like That. I Trust ma Girl!!!!  kiss  kiss  kiss

''He is not my Kind of man'' Nnaji, Na You biko.

ohhhh puuuhhhllzzz, I beg to differ.

Maybe they had an arguement and she decided to "finally" come out and say what she did. I mean, why would she say "What's between me and dbanj [or sth likt that] is private" before?

You know how dramatic Nigerian celebrities are.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 04, 2010
till I read the full article, I reserve my comments.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by MissyB1(m): 2:57pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

Maybe they had an arguement and she decided to "finally" come out and say what she did. I mean, why would she say "What's between me and dbanj [or sth likt that] is private" before?

It doesn't matter what the povocation of that statement was. What's important is, she's stated the obvious - ''He is not ma Kind of man''. grin grin grin

Yes, I also know how dramatic and sissy[ish] D'banj can be. Phew!! angry cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2010
Naa when reporters asked her about the whole affair, she said one person saying stuffs is enough, common i dont believe genny said hes not my kinda man, she hardly insults people and saying that was definitely going to bring probs into the entertainment industry, until we read the full tori. . .

Genny is still dating the guy grin grin grin

FL Gators:

Exactly, why didnt she deny it at first, even when the reporter said dbanj might be lying she defended him, now she don change mouth

na today cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 04, 2010
@missyb
my friend, gerrout jor. . . . angry

even tho i no like dbanj. this one was to mean o

@jenny
jo helep me tell this girl jare
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by MissyB1(m): 3:04pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

@missyb
Do You really want me to gerrrout of Your bed? Like seriously?  shocked grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 04, 2010
Missy B:

Do You really want me to gerrrout from Your bed? Like seriously? shocked grin
Not here sweetie, we'll discuss your punishment later. Too much prying eyes grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 04, 2010
FL Gators:

@missyb

even tho i no like dbanj. this one was to mean o

@jenny
jo helep me tell this girl jare

even when she had issues with omotola, she never degraded or brought omotola down not even a day, I know genny she wouldnt go to media just to insult a man, my question now is, why didnt she deny it earlier on? instead she directly and indirectly admitted to it, telling us that one persons talk is enough, even if you go to the website where the op got this mag from, you cant even read the story, this journalists will do anything to sell jare
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2010
wasnt she the one they interviewed here

[size=40pt]
My Romance With Dbanj Is a Private Affair – Genevieve[/size]

As a response to an interview of Dbanj in which he stated that he was in a relationship with ace actress Genevieve Nnaji, The actress was interviewed by Desola Bakare of Encomium Magazine. Genevieve had this to say:
Genevieve Nnaji : “I can only say that I would like to keep my private life private and I really don’t have anything to say”

But if one part of a couple reveals that he is going out with someone as high profile as yourself, it makes the story credible if you can actually confirm this…
Genevieve: “Dbanj is an adult and he has said something. Let’s just leave it at that…”

But can you clarify the whole thing by simply conforming or denying it?
Genevieve: “I don’t want to talk about my private life. I don’t do it. I am well aware that people will say things. People have been calling me to find things out, but I am not going to say anything. I have learnt over the years that no matter what I say, people will say and believe what they like…you can not please everybody. This is my own way of handling things. I just don’t talk about my private life. It’s the one thing I can control”

But is it real or a publicity stunt? Is Dbanj lying?
Genevieve: “Does he lie?”

By that are you inferring that he wasn’t telling a lie and what he said is true.
Genevieve: “I am not inferring or insinuating anything. One person has said something and that really is enough. I am not saying I will never talk about it, but for now I do not wish to say anything about the matter.”

she even mentioned romance, abegii  cool

I will only believe the OPs story when i read the full details
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Ifygurl: 10:04am On May 05, 2010
I said am. Didn't i say it? nigerian journalist are always making up stories. Wonder which one is true? Did she deny him or did she said their relationship is a private matter.
Oh i know which one i wish is true? Abeg, let that one be true. Gene don't disappoint me now my sister.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by violent(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2010
I can imagine how many copies the mag will sell with this, only to read it and find out that the phrase "He's not my kind of man" was referring to someone else
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by Nobody: 11:33am On May 05, 2010
lol

na waoo

make i free this guy. it has been changed. loool. make he go fast for 90 days
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by otukpo(f): 2:33pm On May 05, 2010
All these junk mags and their fake stories
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by naijatoday: 2:48pm On May 05, 2010
I really like their "fall in love'' video. Wonder if their relationship is true or just a publicity stunt for the video.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by peachie(f): 3:31pm On May 05, 2010
publicity stunt if you ask me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KhxmAD74Ck
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj by gidson12(m): 4:44pm On May 05, 2010
whatever undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chris Brown And Rihanna Are Still Together, Despite Reports / Toke Makinwa Finally Lobbied For Peter And Lola’s Wedding Invitation / Cossy Orjiakor Goes T0pless, Exposing Her Gigantic Thing Just To Get Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.