Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Bluboo D5 Pro With Tri Bezel Less Design + 3gb RAM - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo D5 Pro With Tri Bezel Less Design + 3gb RAM (935 Views)

Why Not Buy The $109 Bezel-less Kiicaa Mix Smartphone / Photo Of World First Bezel-less Phone With 4 Cameras Coming At A Cheap Prize / Do You Use Bezel-less Smart Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluboo D5 Pro With Tri Bezel Less Design + 3gb RAM by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
The Bluboo D5 pro is a successor of the Bluboo D5 which is a budget phone but not bezel less, the Bluboo D5 has a design structure looking like the Mi Mix with the camera and fingerprint sensor position.

In order to achieve the Tri bezel less full screen design, Bluboo redesigned the earpiece speaker and the proximity sensor and then turn the selfie camera upside down. The screen is equipped with a corning Gorilla glass 4 which takes up to 90% phones face. The Bluboo D5 pro is combined with the
tech of nano painting and CNC cutting, employing the high intensity Zinc alloy frame to give the phone a premium and smooth handling.

The Bluboo D5 pro is equipped with a Quad Core processor clocked at 1.3GHz and it is also backed upĀ  by a 3GB RAM to ensure easy handle with daily usage. The fingerprint sensor is located at the rear side of the phone with an unlock speed up to 0.1s plus the Bluboo D5 pro supports an OTG which means users can connect additional devices like flash drives, digital cameras, music players, printers and many more. full specs and price in naira

1 Like

Re: Bluboo D5 Pro With Tri Bezel Less Design + 3gb RAM by Alexabeb291: 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
The bluboo D5 is Wat my Lil sis is using but Dis pro is different oo, I like it sha but it not on Jumia cos I got d D5 from jumia
Re: Bluboo D5 Pro With Tri Bezel Less Design + 3gb RAM by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
It will be available but might take time to cos it was just recently launched
Alexabeb291:
The bluboo D5 is Wat my Lil sis is using but Dis pro is different oo, I like it sha but it not on Jumia cos I got d D5 from jumia
Re: Bluboo D5 Pro With Tri Bezel Less Design + 3gb RAM by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Yea true, if nairaland sue u nko
deriod:

nice one but atleast use a different colour background

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L5 / Grab The Vkworld VK7000 For Only $139.99 On Banggood / Beautifully Designed And Standard Mini Flat For Rent At Oworonshoki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.