Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) (33148 Views)

Soldier Killed In Boko Haram Attack 11 Months After Wedding / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation / Young Soldier Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen 2 Years After Joining Army. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by suntty(m): 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
RIPP brosad
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by stacyadams: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
Afritop:
Foot soldiers alone can't defeat boko haram. We need high tech equipment, drones, war planes, night vision rifle cameras, night vision binoculars, automated GPS
Foot soldiers on top armoured trucks and carrying Ak 47 upandown sambisa is not enough. Boko haram do that as well and are good at it.
...Nigerian govt tink say other countries wey dey invest heavily on millitary no get sense
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Ahsat: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Ebukamath(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
he's only regret was that he had only one life to loose for he's country. Rip bro.
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Megatrix: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Forta:

You must be very daft
OboOlora:

Lord pls forgive this one. If you don’t, we donate him as burnt offering to you
Sharrap!!! Bloody shitholers

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by okonja(m): 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Khayri:
Rip.

You would have still been alive if you protected your self not only psychically but also spiritually against all forms of physical weapons.

He probably failed to realized that, moreso the parent went to slumber. My son will not join military and allow him to be just like that... He must be fortified wink
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by DonBobes(m): 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rest on brother in arms. Till we meet again where there will be no iron birds in the sky to release their enigmatic eggs; where there will be no mortar exploding, artillery guns smoken and whistling into our ears again. Where we will be to have myriads of tete-a-tetes to part no more.
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by rafabenitez: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Stupid boi died fr nothing,good one BH

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Austinoiz(m): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Khayri:
Rip.

You would have still been alive if you protected your self not only psychically but also spiritually against all forms of physical weapons.

The earlier peeps like u realize those spiritual protection stuff are mere spurious and imaginary at the sight to heavy guns, the better for this country laden with witless fellows.
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by DonBobes(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Khayri:
Rip.

I have no apologies for quoting u to put u straight.
Ders no power except our GOD & our LORD JESUS H CHRIST. Would u like me to tell u stories of soldiers and officers who fortified demsevs but still submitted to d warhead.will drop d mic here with a picture. Go find out how he died. If pple around u tell u. Gud n if not still gud

it beats me dat I already deleted the pix few days back. Can't find it. Well it's about a soldier who while testing his anti bullet charm shot himself in d head died fast
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Arabiyyas: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
died for your nation RIP
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Nigeriadondie1: 1:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
nijabazaar:
No molecule of empathy for him, its reserved for the mother....

Anything against the Soldiers makes my day....you will all pay for my brothers death in Aba

since we now live in a rat race....What goes around comes around, all is fair
So ur brother was killed by soldiers?
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Khayri: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
DonBobes:

I have no apologies for quoting u to put u straight.
Ders no power except our GOD & our LORD JESUS H CHRIST. Would u like me to tell u stories of soldiers and officers who fortified demsevs but still submitted to d warhead.will drop d mic here with a picture. Go find out how he died. If pple around u tell u. Gud n if not still gud

it beats me dat I already deleted the pix few days back. Can't find it. Well it's about a soldier who while testing his anti bullet charm shot himself in d head died fast

Young man where is the picture?
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by 8stargeneral: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
D country is not worth dying for shocked
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by freedomchild: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
A shithole soldier dying for his shithole country. .. Wetin concern me self.... all na family affair sha
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by enemyofprogress: 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Donpresh95:
If you die for this country, you lived a wasted life. Trust me.

IF YOU DOUBT, ASK HIS FAMILY MEMBERS "HOW FAR" AFTER 5 YEARS
correct talk
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Gucciboss: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Afritop:
Foot soldiers alone can't defeat boko haram. We need high tech equipment, drones, war planes, night vision rifle cameras, night vision binoculars, automated GPS
Foot soldiers on top armoured trucks and carrying Ak 47 upandown sambisa is not enough. Boko haram do that as well and are good at it.

How many armoured tanks do they (Boko Haram) have?
Soldiers are supposed to be professionally trained. If a soldier carrying Ak47 is placed side by side with untrained ragtag groups like Boko Haram member, who do you think suppose to have upper hand?

Sometimes certain things need critical evaluation not just the usual blanket statement.
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
rheether:
Lol keep lying. Who fought gallantly? That coward from the zoo?

Go and show us gallantry pls...
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Engrr(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
...And after this BuuBuu go dey talk amnesty for repented Boko boys
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Opoki(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
I have a dream that one day, this country will break up and a man from another region will not die cheaply for the peace of another region!
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by eodavids(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mat his soul rest in perfect peace.

May his family find solace in God wio can fill the vacuum.

May the gallant Nigerian soldiers be protected by God Almighty against the insurgents, (amen).
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Sarah20A(f): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
elgramz:
Another Python down
u are heartless,cruel,wicked,cold hearted,sadist,and a chicken angry

Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by monte231(m): 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Are u sure u have a brain in that head?
rheether:
Lol keep lying. Who fought gallantly? That coward from the zoo?
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Heineken(m): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mayydayy:
Laid down life for which beloved country.
I think there is no better time to desert the Nigerian Army than now.
lol I tire o.. Which yeye country. Wey na our politicians dey thief money anyhow
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by okonja(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Khayri:
Rip.

RIP Soldier....He probably failed to realized that, moreso the parent went to slumber. My son will not join military and allow him to be just like that... He must be fortified wink
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Khayri: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
okonja:

RIP Soldier....He probably failed to realized that, moreso the parent went to slumber. My son will not join military and allow him to be just like that... He must be fortified wink

Exactly
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by DonBobes(m): 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Khayri:

Young man where is the picture?

Oldie read d lines again n c. I made d comment b4 i went to check for it. My coursemates don't even have it again methuselah of his time.
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Afonjas: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Forta:

You must be very daft

You must be foolish
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by CioAngels(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
May you rest in peace. The military managers are wasting our up coming inexperienced youths.
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Khayri: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
DonBobes:

Oldie read d lines again n c. I made d comment b4 i went to check for it. My coursemates don't even have it again methuselah of his time.

Listen

1. You don't test bullet proof charm with human being, you tie the charm in a red cloth and tie in the neck of an animal or bottle and shoot at it. If it doesn't harm any of the aforementioned then you make incision to the person and put in the charm in the body.

2. Charm has grade, for example there are simple charms that only protect one from local gun bullets local gun (oka) the one that shoot boris, while there are some that protects one against bullets from riffle, armored car and stronger fire arms, just the way smartphone has grade, you have the one with low storage can't accept more than the storage, you have the one with high storage which probably cost more.

3. There are special charms for war known as"Agba" this charms are not common will not be given to someone who comes to buy gun medicine except on special occasion

Now what are the powers of Agba charm?

If you are in a war and your enemy throws a bomb to your location or fires an rpg or armored tank bomb to you, immediately the bomb goes off, the charm teleports you to another location in the battle field, machine gun bullets coming towards your direction scatter, they don't touch you, there is no stain. It's a very powerful charm that before it will even be given to anyone, Oracle has to give permission as to not fall into the hands of criminals,. We know what the likes of shina Rambo have done in the past with charms and other criminal.

Now there are two ways charms fail someone

1. If for one you don't follow the rules of it.

2. If someone uses what we call "Akwebo" (It used to collect the charm in the body of another person) to touch you or awkebo is buried in the land where the fight is taking place your charms will not work because there is a power suspending it there except until you live that place.

3. That's why if we do charm for people we give them "IFUEL for awkebo" it's anti akwebo to make sure nothing happens to charm.

That's all.
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by gidgiddy: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
I have no sympathy for Python dancers
Re: Photos Of A Young Soldier Killed By The Terrorists (graphic) by Machu001(m): 11:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
U die in a country were some people prefer cow than human being.. cattle republic,.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures / Medical Student Pours Hot Water On Sister / Lagos Police Officers Sleep Off While Detaining Some Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.