Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River (914 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC / 54 Severed Hands In A Bag In Russia Discovered (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by smallgod(m): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
Police discovered 54 human hands in a frozen river more than two weeks ago, and this grim discovery has led to the formulation of all kinds of sinister theories in various quarters.

https://remainintheknow..co.uk/2018/03/horror-police-discover-54-human-hands.html.
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
OSU people

The chief skullminers

Ogun and Osun miners are learners grin

OSU kweunu

OSU amaka grin
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Absuchat(m): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
OSU people
The chief skullminers
Ogun and Osun miners are learners grin
OSU kweunu
OSU amaka grin
Find a better name than Osu,
If you actually have not realized that "Osu" is a compliment.
Dirty thing
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 23, 2018
Absuchat:

Find a better name than Osu,

If you actually have not realized that "Osu" is a compliment.

Dirty thing
This rabid dog's chain has been let loose again angry

Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Absuchat(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

This rabid dog's chain has been let loose again angry

Hahaha... Is it "dog" that you were able to come up with? My friend, among all the fools in the west, you are their fool
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Absuchat(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

I won't give any attention again until you take your medications.

You demented dolt.

It's still early to run away,

Dirty thing
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Absuchat:

It's still early to run away,

Dirty thing
Osu pig

Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Absuchat(m): 10:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Osu pig

Hahaha, is that the best you can do?

You see why I told you that skullminers rejected your skull?..... Simply because it's empty.

We are Osu and we are pigs, and we employ you to work in our establishments.... Does that mean you work for pigs?

Hahaha......
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha, is that the best you can do?

You see why I told you that skullminers rejected your skull?..... Simply because it's empty.

We are Osu and we are pigs, and we employ you to work in our establishments.... Does that mean you work for pigs?

Hahaha......
Lol
You have turned yourself into a laughing stock.
All our messengers are OSUs
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by Absuchat(m): 10:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Lol
You have turned yourself into a laughing stock.
All our messengers are OSUs

Hahaha...... Slave can never beget a slave, you guys are born - slaves. You serve the hausa/fulani in politics, then serve igbos in commerce. I felt pity for your tribe few years back, but now..... I don't care about their existence
Re: Horror!!!!!!!!:police Find 54 Human Hands In A River by smallgod(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Absuchat:

Hahaha...... Slave can never beget a slave, you guys are born - slaves. You serve the hausa/fulani in politics, then serve igbos in commerce. I felt pity for your tribe few years back, but now..... I don't care about their existence

Come on bro, tribalism is not the way forward.I can't believe this is still ongoing in Nigeria. Damn!!!

(1) (Reply)

Young Handsome Guy Allegedly Killed By Suspected Cultist In Ebonyi State (photos / Man Caught After Stealing Phone At Police Recruitment Exam Centre In Abia. Photo / See How The Police Dictect A Man Who Killed His Own Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.