Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Paris Hilton Lost Her $2 Million Engagement Ring While Clubbing In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paris Hilton Lost Her $2 Million Engagement Ring While Clubbing In Miami (662 Views)

Bbnaija: Tega Tosses Wedding Ring While On Media Tour / George Floyd: Kanye West Donates $2 Million, Pays College Tuition For Daughter / Paris Hilton Forgets Her Fiance At The Airport Because Of Her $2 Millionengagemt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paris Hilton Lost Her $2 Million Engagement Ring While Clubbing In Miami by divvy: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2018
While partying at the 50,000 square foot venue at Mana Wynwood in Miami, celebrity turned "international DJ" Paris Hilton lost her 20 carat diamond engagement ring during an Above & Beyond performance.
Given to Hilton by her fiance Chris Zylka, the ring’s worth sits at $2 million dollars.
According to attendees, the ring flew off her finger while she was partying, sending the venue's security staff into a panicked frenzy.
Following an intensive search, the massive rock was found submerged in an ice bucket two tables down from hers in the venue’s VIP section.

read more http://www.divvysblog.com/2018/03/paris-hilton-lost-her-2-million.html

Re: Paris Hilton Lost Her $2 Million Engagement Ring While Clubbing In Miami by dotdauda: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2018
Chai.... The thing pain me pass her self.
She should give me the contract to look-search-find it pls.

Re: Paris Hilton Lost Her $2 Million Engagement Ring While Clubbing In Miami by divvy: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2018
they found it in the VIP section
Re: Paris Hilton Lost Her $2 Million Engagement Ring While Clubbing In Miami by naijjaman(m): 2:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Someone drank herself to the point of no return cheesy cheesy
Re: Paris Hilton Lost Her $2 Million Engagement Ring While Clubbing In Miami by marunga(m): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2018
dotdauda:
Chai.... The thing pain me pass her self.
She should give me the contract to look-search-find it pls.
it was found. you rushed for first to comment without reading.

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Engagement In A Funny Way / Demi Lovato Shows Hot Sensual Body Images Photo Pics Hollywoodgossip / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With A Very Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.