Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Poll: Who Is The Best African President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Who Is The Best African President? (419 Views)

Buhari Meets South African President, Ramaphosa (Photos, Video) / Buhari Meets With South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa / Buhari Receives South African President's Special Envoy [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Who Is The Best African President? by Luminee(f): 3:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Who is the best African President?

Nigerian President, Muhamad Buhari

1. Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah el-Sisi

2. Ethiopian President, Mulatu Teshome

3. Kenyan President, Uhuru Kenyatta

4. Rwandan President, Paul Kagame

5. Ugandan President, Yoweri Museveni

NONE

source: https://www.sayitafrica.com/content/perma?id=1540
Re: Poll: Who Is The Best African President? by Tex42(m): 3:49am On Mar 24, 2018
Don't know about others, but Buhari shouldn't be anywhere near this list.

WHO IS THE WORST AFRICAN PRESIDENT?

1. Nigerian president, MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

The list I can relate to ^^^

2 Likes

Re: Poll: Who Is The Best African President? by Luminee(f): 4:02am On Mar 24, 2018
Tex42:
Don't know about others, but Buhari shouldn't be anywhere near this list.

WHO IS THE WORST AFRICAN PRESIDENT?

1. Nigerian president, MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

The list I can relate to ^^^

I agree with you bro...hahahahah, I tire for naija sef. @Tex42 Did you check that link, I no even vote Buhari
Re: Poll: Who Is The Best African President? by Tex42(m): 4:18am On Mar 24, 2018
Luminee:

I agree with you bro...hahahahah, I tire for naija sef. @Tex42 Did you check that link, I no even vote Buhari
i checked o! Buhari had zero [0] vote. Was disappointed though, cos I was expecting him to have like -80million votes by now.

That's just about the number of Nigerians that are tired of this 'blame GEJ govt'.

PS: 80million is just ma observation so u guys don't turn statisticians for ma head.
Re: Poll: Who Is The Best African President? by Luminee(f): 4:59am On Mar 24, 2018
Tex42:
i checked o! Buhari had zero [0] vote. Was disappointed though, cos I was expecting him to have like -80million votes by now.

That's just about the number of Nigerians that are tired of this 'blame GEJ govt'.

PS: 80million is just ma observation so u guys don't turn statisticians for ma head.

lol correct..try register on that site, my username is Aristotle there
Re: Poll: Who Is The Best African President? by FarahAideed: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2018
I will give it to Paul Kagame and the worst definitely goes to the Dullard Mohammed Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Military Reopens Maiduguri-bama-banki Road / Obasanjo’s Tenure Most Corrupt In History — Kalu / News: Integrity Alone Cannot Take Nigeria To Promised Land – Group Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.