Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. (946 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah At World Cup In Russia: "A Win For France Is A Win For Africa" / 3 Money-spinning Business Opportunities Overlooked By Many Nigerians / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 24, 2018
I have 24hrs here, and I will list a few areas you should put your focus into, if you want to prosper, not survive.

1. Mining

This Sector is Interplanetary - There is no single sector that has survived the longest in the History of Earth, than Mining, there are more resources in our ground to make money from, that governments in Nigeria has ignorantly controlled this sector, even other countries depend on digging the ground and taking the limitless resources from the ground.

And I say mining, I mean dig the ground and take water comes from nature, whether it is gold, silver, diamond, crude oil water, you can even process organic minerals from the water and then you package and find buyers globally. This sector has no end, it requires machinery but it is something your kids will like to follow up even after you are dead. I have major investments on this sector, I will not be specific on which. I remain anonymous.

2. Real Estate
There is a reason it is called REAL, there is not Estate that is as real as this, but complacency and inadequate knowledge is what makes people complacent on this axis. Nature is not creating more land, but humans are sandfilling more, cos we know, there is no new continents being created. Every plot you buy, has your name on it, on the sands of time. Put your resources in every piece of Real Estate you find and hold them for life and do not look at them as profiteering strategy, hold it down for nature and water comes from them as residual income gives you the greatest piece of mind and you will have many friends, cos your occupants and buyers will always be there at your parties and child dedications, political alignments and you must be given shelter to many. God owns all Real Estate, you are holding the Title, make it a principle, and not a business. I have controlling interests here.

3. Educational Sector;

People must get educated, people will always go to school. This sector, I was inspired to go into it when my kid brother started running a school from one my buildings, he was on NYSC when he started the school, now he has over 500 Students and most of his Teachers are older than him, I own controlling interest in that School and I am building another for myself.

4. Hospital/Drug Stores
With ignorance and water poisoning and the rest, people need sound medical checks and treatment, this is one sector I hold so dear. Introduced to me by a doctor friend, who was tired of earning 150k per month per wanted something more, a JV was signed. Put your head down and study this sector, study the machines, know how they work and put your finances here. Hospitals will exist toll the end of time. You can make a killing by having a Franchise from an Indian Phamarceautical company, even Tramadol importation can make you a million per month, it is a legal product, but it does not matter who dies from ignorance. Yours is the money, leave morality for the Religious.

5. Venture Capitalism;
This is my turf. I steal business ideas, Yes but not all the time, if I find that lady that prepares nice dish but hasnt got a great space, I made offers they cant refuse and own stakes in them without showing up there. Your money works for you. I have failed and succeeded numerally on this turf on different business. If you find that hair dresser, build and not rent a saloon space, some barbing saloon in Lekki make as much as 1.5m per month and you can own a chain of it, and make sure you own the space, the owners of building might kick you out as soon as they know clippers can make such money. There are many many opportunities here. Micro finance banks need money, and money is expensive to buy, buy controlling interest in Micro Finance Companies, and integrate a strategic clause with the structures of the contracts to enable you borrow to a certain degree, this can be the source of your venture capitalism.

6. Internet Money (E-Money); Yahoo Yahoo is good, but online brokerage is better, stop wasting your time searching for $100k, $200K from Americans using one form of fraud or the other, Study Penny Stocks, Study the Wall Street, then register a brokerage company in Nigeria and sign a JV with a Western Company or simply buy a Shell Company with an existing foreign account and master your skills. There is always an ignorant billionaire who wants to buy a jet or a yacth but have no idea how to go about it. One deal in a lifetime and you are made. Why go for peanut when you can own the cow.

Internet, is a resource, Internet Service Provision will never go away, I was 25 when I partnered with a Company at Spokane Washington for the first ISP business, but that deal went south, cos more sophisticated Nigerian at Ikeja had already own the Exclusive Franchise, I will go back into this field. You can do that before me.

7. E-Commerce oppotunities
Who told you that you can not sell what you do not have ? This is a smart field. Go to Alaba International, go to Ojo, go to Trade Fair, meet those importers of High End products and sign a favourable Deal and put the pictures of their goods all over the internet, Konga, Jumia and jiji. Manage the pick up and delivery and keep your cut, on a product you do not own. But when you have the resources, turn your home to a ware house and make that money with peace of mind.

8. Solar Cells Manufacturing;
I did not say Assemble, I meant manufacturing, sounds heavy but it is not, I have researched on this, and I will be heading to Asia for hands-on training, this is a virgin area and Nigeria and Africa needs you here. Do not ever think it is impossible. This is why you needed to dine with the ETs so you can know that nothing is impossible for your brain to.

9. Do not live in comfortable with Poverty.
Rent a part of your home, even if you are a tenant and you have a spare room, stop acting as a Boss and drinking garri, you can make as much as 5M yearly in the same duplex you live if you are in Lekki, I have this sector at heart, it is just a strategy I am not willing to share but you can do yours on low key. I still make at least 100m annually from a structure that others cry to tenants for a rent of 10m. This Idea came from my visit to Lunar Operations Command, I will not share this one. And I am expanding it in the next 7 days to a $1B industry.

10. Prostitution:
There is money to be made here, because men must fucck; Open a world class Brothel, sorry hotel, but make sure 3 plots away you also own a club/bar. When they get horney, the closest place to fucck is still your income generator. That way you do not only control their drinks, their stomachs and their erections, you can also control their minds and empty their pockets. A fool and his money must part ways.

11. How to save Money;
Do you want to enjoy great Sex and Massage without paying more ?
Hire your own in-house massage therapist and occasional 3-some partner and you would have cut down your expense on these criminals on the street. I am great at this, and I still have girls and even people's wife calling to come for some treat, once they are hooked on billyonaire, they call their partners, not romantic anymore. I reign on this turf, cos I have an entire massage studio and steam box in one luxurious room and it is for fun and only fun with an indoor pool. i designed everything to taste, Life is worth living. Do not waste so much on one pusssy, you ca have it all when your wife is not in town. But for me, I play a perfect script, a nice foreign home that is furnished for a wife to love to live, while I form busy, in Nigeria.

12. Buy that Jet when you can afford it, and lease it anyway;

One of my Goals in Life is to Fly an ET craft on Secret Space Mission, you see, why Elon Musk is a role model, but the least I can do is own my little jet and an helicopter. I set high goals, so if I fail I can laugh at myself, but if I succeed I have a cause to say, 'I am invincible'.

13. Develop an app,
There is no point wasting your time on Music industry, it will fade out in the next few years, but if you can develop and app, that services and serves Humanity, you will also make that dollar on every world citizen. This is the fastest ride to the billionaires club, learn to code, it is the beginning and the end of Humanity. Who ever has no knowledge coding basic html has left an important part of the neurons inactivated. And that is a shame.

14. Steal Time from Sleep

If you sleep up to 8hrs a day, chances are you are less than average. I have not remembered a night I slept up to 4hrs, I spend most of the time studying and researching and playing here, that way, I am always ahead of others and they marvel at the wisdom, but then, they do not know it is the fact that my sub-conscious has been programmed to stay reading. My health can fail, but it does recover real quick. The brain is the most important organ and needs my attention.

I will pen down other sectors, but I must prepare now to go out as early as possible for my 3-hours Saturday beach walk and I do this every Saturday and Sunday, makes me look younger than I am, and I must live 120 earth Years. But If I fail, at least I tried.

15. Essential Oils
How many of you know Essential Oil, a qty as small as a Tea spoon of Lavender or Rosemary or even Lemon Grass Essential Oil costs up to 1,000 naira. If you can produce up to 4 Litres of this, you can make less than a million naira from it. Yet the technology is there but Nigerians are blind to this. I own a little factory at my backyard that produces some stuff and the Electricity Bills are paid from domestic production.

16 - Commercial Library;
This sector is inexistent at the moment, but I have received the Blueprint from the Blue Avians, an interplanetary race I hold so dear. I will be building a one million capacity structure in the next 7 years where people can come for TRUE knowledge for almost free. I will replicate them all over Africa. This is my calling and it will generate billions even at almost less than a dollar per person.

Bye friends as I deactivate my account tomorrow by 12 midnite.

You all will be missed, but I need me now. The last 20yrs was for God and the Universe. Now I deserve me now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Robbin7(m): 6:41am On Mar 24, 2018
Cute!
How do I go about this e-money?
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2018
Have to go for my weekend 3hrs walk. I will be back by 10;30AM

Stay away from bottled and pure water, produce your own drinking water. I cant emphasize this enough. Water is used to numb your brain. You can be smarter you boil your drinking water and cool it if you can not afford OS machines and Distillers. My entire house runs on excellent water, so the water I flush my toilet with, is cleaner than the bottled water most people drink. It starts with that kind of thinking.
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
Nice Thread smiley
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by privatetisa(m): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
@Billyonaire

10. Prostitution:
There is money to be made here, because men must fucck; Open a world class Brothel, sorry hotel, but make sure 3 plots away you also own a club/bar. When they get horney, the closest place to fucck is still your income generator. That way you do not only control their drinks, their stomachs and their erections, you can also control their minds and empty their pockets. A fool and his money must part ways.

What's the role of love for others and morality in one's spiritual/divine advancement?
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by FrankTalk1: 6:56am On Mar 24, 2018
Thanks OP for the ideas.

All the points you raised are great except number 10.

Would you encourage your sister or daughter to do this business?

There are many legally acceptable businesses we can do to better our lives and those of others in addition to the ones you just listed.
See them here:

http://myafribusiness.com/over-200-unique-business-ideas-for-everyone/
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
I have so many businesses and way too many ideas I must material, so my time is no more for this forum. More Humans need me now. I am more reclusive that Mike Adenuga, but I do like the blood money that flows from politics. May be I should, may be I should, may be I should put some politicians in my pocket. The masses love their ignorance.
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2018
FrankTalk1:
Thanks OP for the ideas.

All the points you raised are great except number 10.

Would you encourage your sister or daughter to do this business?

There are many legally acceptable businesses we can do to better our lives and those of others in addition to the ones you just listed.
See them here:

http://myafribusiness.com/over-200-unique-business-ideas-for-everyone/

I have met Jesus, but he was not a saint, He fcukked Mary Magdalene more times than I can know, so keep your holiness to yourself, I am not A christian and definately not Religious. And will never be. I will actually kill if my life is threatened, that is how tough I am. My Soul is mine to keep. I am Sovereign now.
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2018
privatetisa:
@Billyonaire

10. Prostitution:

What's the role of love for others and morality in one's spiritual/divine advancement?

You see, I was under the Law of Karma and couldnt do much without being affected by the law of cause and effect, but I studied for 20yrs to get to Christ or Cosmic Consciousness escaping the trappings of the matrix and laws of the lower universe of Time and Space. So, I am 100% out of the conrol of Karma. Nothing I do now matters. I am cunning and I am smart, the Gods played me, it is time I play them, and I mean this because I am connected to Infinite Source now. So nothing really matters to me now.

I had to go a step higher than the monks. Sounds outlandish but its true. How come the Gods can wage a war yet I cant ? I had to earn their Status, sounds egotistic but someone has to save the day.

You see, I keep repeating that I can not the mistake that Jesus made. He was killed cos he was too loving and peaceful. I am for peace and war. We must rescue the country.

Heading to the Atlantic Ocean to walk in nature brb
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by privatetisa(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Robbin7(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2018
Billyonaire:

I have met Jesus, but he was not a saint, He fcukked Mary Magdalene more times than I can know, so keep your holiness to yourself, I am not A christian and definately not Religious. And will never be. I will actually kill if my life is threatened, that is how tough I am. My Soul is mine to keep. I am Sovereign now.

Hello Billy, I really would love to share in you knowledge, how can I get to you maybe you can be my tutor or give me guidelines.
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2018
Billyonaire

I read you are deactivating your Nairaland account.
You put me on a vegan diet which I'd already started.
You said you would tell me what next I need to do after a month didn't you?
Can you please stay for one more month or tell me everything I need to do after 1 month or create a means for me to reach you?

Thanks
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by correctguy101(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Billyonaire:

You see, I was under the Law of Karma and couldnt do much without being affected by the law of cause and effect, but I studied for 20yrs to get to Christ or Cosmic Consciousness escaping the trappings of the matrix and laws of the lower universe of Time and Space. So, I am 100% out of the conrol of Karma. Nothing I do now matters. I am cunning and I am smart, the Gods played me, it is time I play them, and I mean this because I am connected to Infinite Source now. So nothing really matters to me now.

I had to go a step higher than the monks. Sounds outlandish but its true. How come the Gods can wage a war yet I cant ? I had to earn their Status, sounds egotistic but someone has to save the day.

You see, I keep repeating that I can not the mistake that Jesus made. He was killed cos he was too loving and peaceful. I am for peace and war. We must rescue the country.

Heading to the Atlantic Ocean to walk in nature brb

Thought you promised to not share this information about karma? You make me look like bad person wey no want peace for Earth.
Now with this comment of yours, most people would see the secret behind karma.
Many already know but it's somehow to them and they still don't even know what they know undecided
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by privatetisa(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2018
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by abbenism001(m): 11:03am On Mar 24, 2018
am interested, more info
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by correctguy101(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Billyonaire:
10. Prostitution:

Ye,. hehehehehe.... gringrin

My chest o gringrin

What an extraordinary idea grin
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
correctguy101:

Ye,. hehehehehe.... gringrin

My chest o gringrin

What an extraordinary idea grin

Trust me when I am through with Una, wey dey drink awa Tea, the priicck go coil back inside.
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by G8Arthur(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Can u prove what u said about Jesus and mary?

Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by G8Arthur(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
Can u prove what u said about Jesus and mary? If he actually did sleep with Mary countless times, how come they never made a child?

Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by lookyzy: 7:03am On Oct 15, 2021
I have 24hrs here, and I will list a few areas you should put your focus into, if you want to prosper, not survive.

1. Mining

This Sector is Interplanetary - There is no single sector that has survived the longest in the History of Earth, than Mining, there are more resources in our ground to make money from, that governments in Nigeria has ignorantly controlled this sector, even other countries depend on digging the ground and taking the limitless resources from the ground.

And I say mining, I mean dig the ground and take water comes from nature, whether it is gold, silver, diamond, crude oil water, you can even process organic minerals from the water and then you package and find buyers globally. This sector has no end, it requires machinery but it is something your kids will like to follow up even after you are dead. I have major investments on this sector, I will not be specific on which. I remain anonymous.

2. Real Estate
There is a reason it is called REAL, there is not Estate that is as real as this, but complacency and inadequate knowledge is what makes people complacent on this axis. Nature is not creating more land, but humans are sandfilling more, cos we know, there is no new continents being created. Every plot you buy, has your name on it, on the sands of time. Put your resources in every piece of Real Estate you find and hold them for life and do not look at them as profiteering strategy, hold it down for nature and water comes from them as residual income gives you the greatest piece of mind and you will have many friends, cos your occupants and buyers will always be there at your parties and child dedications, political alignments and you must be given shelter to many. God owns all Real Estate, you are holding the Title, make it a principle, and not a business. I have controlling interests here.

3. Educational Sector;

People must get educated, people will always go to school. This sector, I was inspired to go into it when my kid brother started running a school from one my buildings, he was on NYSC when he started the school, now he has over 500 Students and most of his Teachers are older than him, I own controlling interest in that School and I am building another for myself.

4. Hospital/Drug Stores
With ignorance and water poisoning and the rest, people need sound medical checks and treatment, this is one sector I hold so dear. Introduced to me by a doctor friend, who was tired of earning 150k per month per wanted something more, a JV was signed. Put your head down and study this sector, study the machines, know how they work and put your finances here. Hospitals will exist toll the end of time. You can make a killing by having a Franchise from an Indian Phamarceautical company, even Tramadol importation can make you a million per month, it is a legal product, but it does not matter who dies from ignorance. Yours is the money, leave morality for the Religious.

5. Venture Capitalism;
This is my turf. I steal business ideas, Yes but not all the time, if I find that lady that prepares nice dish but hasnt got a great space, I made offers they cant refuse and own stakes in them without showing up there. Your money works for you. I have failed and succeeded numerally on this turf on different business. If you find that hair dresser, build and not rent a saloon space, some barbing saloon in Lekki make as much as 1.5m per month and you can own a chain of it, and make sure you own the space, the owners of building might kick you out as soon as they know clippers can make such money. There are many many opportunities here. Micro finance banks need money, and money is expensive to buy, buy controlling interest in Micro Finance Companies, and integrate a strategic clause with the structures of the contracts to enable you borrow to a certain degree, this can be the source of your venture capitalism.

6. Internet Money (E-Money); Yahoo Yahoo is good, but online brokerage is better, stop wasting your time searching for $100k, $200K from Americans using one form of fraud or the other, Study Penny Stocks, Study the Wall Street, then register a brokerage company in Nigeria and sign a JV with a Western Company or simply buy a Shell Company with an existing foreign account and master your skills. There is always an ignorant billionaire who wants to buy a jet or a yacth but have no idea how to go about it. One deal in a lifetime and you are made. Why go for peanut when you can own the cow.

Internet, is a resource, Internet Service Provision will never go away, I was 25 when I partnered with a Company at Spokane Washington for the first ISP business, but that deal went south, cos more sophisticated Nigerian at Ikeja had already own the Exclusive Franchise, I will go back into this field. You can do that before me.

Who told you that you can not sell what you do not have ? This is a smart field. Go to Alaba International, go to Ojo, go to Trade Fair, meet those importers of High End products and sign a favourable Deal and put the pictures of their goods all over the internet, Konga, Jumia and jiji. Manage the pick up and delivery and keep your cut, on a product you do not own. But when you have the resources, turn your home to a ware house and make that money with peace of mind.

I did not say Assemble, I meant manufacturing, sounds heavy but it is not, I have researched on this, and I will be heading to Asia for hands-on training, this is a virgin area and Nigeria and Africa needs you here. Do not ever think it is impossible. This is why you needed to dine with the ETs so you can know that nothing is impossible for your brain to.

Rent a part of your home, even if you are a tenant and you have a spare room, stop acting as a Boss and drinking garri, you can make as much as 5M yearly in the same duplex you live if you are in Lekki, I have this sector at heart, it is just a strategy I am not willing to share but you can do yours on low key. I still make at least 100m annually from a structure that others cry to tenants for a rent of 10m. This Idea came from my visit to Lunar Operations Command, I will not share this one. And I am expanding it in the next 7 days to a $1B industry.

10. Prostitution:

11. How to save Money;
Hire your own in-house massage therapist and occasional 3-some partner and you would have cut down your expense on these criminals on the street. I am great at this, and I still have girls and even people's wife calling to come for some treat, once they are hooked on billyonaire, they call their partners, not romantic anymore. I reign on this turf, cos I have an entire massage studio and steam box in one luxurious room and it is for fun and only fun with an indoor pool. i designed everything to taste, Life is worth living. Do not waste so much on one pusssy, you ca have it all when your wife is not in town. But for me, I play a perfect script, a nice foreign home that is furnished for a wife to love to live, while I form busy, in Nigeria.

One of my Goals in Life is to Fly an ET craft on Secret Space Mission, you see, why Elon Musk is a role model, but the least I can do is own my little jet and an helicopter. I set high goals, so if I fail I can laugh at myself, but if I succeed I have a cause to say, 'I am invincible'.

13. Develop an app,
There is no point wasting your time on Music industry, it will fade out in the next few years, but if you can develop and app, that services and serves Humanity, you will also make that dollar on every world citizen. This is the fastest ride to the billionaires club, learn to code, it is the beginning and the end of Humanity. Who ever has no knowledge coding basic html has left an important part of the neurons inactivated. And that is a shame.

If you sleep up to 8hrs a day, chances are you are less than average. I have not remembered a night I slept up to 4hrs, I spend most of the time studying and researching and playing here, that way, I am always ahead of others and they marvel at the wisdom, but then, they do not know it is the fact that my sub-conscious has been programmed to stay reading. My health can fail, but it does recover real quick. The brain is the most important organ and needs my attention.

I will pen down other sectors, but I must prepare now to go out as early as possible for my 3-hours Saturday beach walk and I do this every Saturday and Sunday, makes me look younger than I am, and I must live 120 earth Years. But If I fail, at least I tried.

15. Essential Oils
How many of you know Essential Oil, a qty as small as a Tea spoon of Lavender or Rosemary or even Lemon Grass Essential Oil costs up to 1,000 naira. If you can produce up to 4 Litres of this, you can make less than a million naira from it. Yet the technology is there but Nigerians are blind to this. I own a little factory at my backyard that produces some stuff and the Electricity Bills are paid from domestic production.

16 - Commercial Library;
This sector is inexistent at the moment, but I have received the Blueprint from the Blue Avians, an interplanetary race I hold so dear. I will be building a one million capacity structure in the next 7 years where people can come for TRUE knowledge for almost free. I will replicate them all over Africa. This is my calling and it will generate billions even at almost less than a dollar per person.

You all will be missed, but I need me now. The last 20yrs was for God and the Universe. Now I deserve me now.
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Saverin: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
[quote author=lookyzy post=106748560][/quote]
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Saverin: 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2021

1. Mining

2. Real Estate

3. Educational Sector;

4. Hospital/Drug Stores

5. Venture Capitalism;

10. Prostitution:

11. How to save Money;

13. Develop an app,

15. Essential Oils

16 - Commercial Library;

Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by Theophinio(m): 7:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
Incredible
Re: Business Opportunities For Africa and my tit-bits. by etoki: 9:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
Business idea from a man who is poor in the spirit.your claims are plasphemous

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, A Business Gone Sour / Affordable Air Freight Cargo To UK, Canada, US, Dubai, South Africa. / Staff Hail Billionaire Sayyu Dantata, As He Personally Flies His Chopper To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.