Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,586 members, 7,847,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win (42893 Views)

Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana / Nigeria Vs Guinea: 5 Things We Learnt As Super Eagles Qualify For Round Of 16 / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Nigerians, Celebrities React To Super Eagles Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win by ihatesycophant(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
rayornb:

So you didn't see anything positive the the match?
Let's be optimistic, fine, they had their lapses, but at same time they tried.
I'm sure they'll work on their lapses now.
There is nothing to glory about in that match, if they had lost, you would have seen the lapses more than me. Team winning game always take away our judgement. Glad to tell you that we the supporter of Barcelona will not take less in good football. Yesterday Super Eagles is just a poo.
They lost the ball at the slightest tackle to the opponents. The polish should have punished them up to 3:0 because they pressed deep than Eagles.
Re: Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win by Nerve10(m): 2:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
I think the weather was too cold for most super eagles players.
if they would want to play well in the World Cup, then should play most of their friendly games in Russia.
Re: Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win by shallysgirl: 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
africansunite:
too much of developers in the game...

how did you expect them to be super..

After all, it's not their calling...

I blame Buhari
Smh for this your sickness.
Re: Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win by mechanics(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Eagles swallowed Polish...period
Yes o.
Re: Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win by michelKalib(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
go Nigeria go, smiley
Re: Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
The Gk Cnt Even Save A Gal's Number
Re: Poland 0 Vs 1 Nigeria: 5 Things We Learnt In Super Eagles Win by Enoma222(m): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2018
DeeMain:
Shehu didn't play well at all. Leon Balogun was poor.
Generally our defence was uncoordinated especially in the first half. Became better organized in the second.

We played most of the game with defensive midfielders (Ndidi and Joel Obi and later Onazi). No creative midfielder until John Ogu came in with few minutes left.

Ndidi is turning into a very influential player.

Iheanacho had a very poor match. He couldn't hold the ball and cannot resist the press.

We need more creative players in the team. Mikel, Iwobi and Moses won't suffice.

Uzoho had a very shaky first half. Did a lot better in the second. Goalkeeping may be our weakest link in the World Cup.

Let the team play with their mind more with more flair and creativity. I don't like seeing a mechanical team. Too early in the day though. I know they will get better.

Wish them well.

_you_are_talking_trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Super Eagles Squad for Egypt Game / Amodu Shuaibu’s Son, Suleman, Dies At 12 / Osimhen Parties With Oshoala, Alozie And Super Eagles Stars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.