Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Abroad Study Scholarship - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abroad Study Scholarship (4415 Views)

Sourcing For Fund For Abroad Study / Study Abroad ~ Study In Ukraine March Admission 2020 / Study Abroad ~ Study In Ukraine ~ January 2020 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by BusyBRAIN01: 4:07am On Apr 03, 2019
The worst thing to happen to the Nigerian graduate and the corporate world is this ETX-NG thing. I applied for my transcript in October 2018 and this is April 2019 and it has not been delivered even though they promised just 3 weeks. The worst thing about them is that they LIE and lack manners/respect for clients.
I have sent them over 25 emails now without reply. In early March 2019, (the last time they responded to my email) they LIED that my transcript had just been delivered that same day. When I got across to the receiving school , they told me they had not received it. When I provided this email to ETX-NG, they simply said they were ''investigating'' (I don't know if they are investigating themselves for lying). What I simply asked was for ETX-NG to provide the delivery address or any other details and till tomorrow they can't answer. Yesterday again, 3 weeks after ETX-NG LIED that my transcript had been delivered, I wrote to the receiving University and they once again told me they did not receive anything from ETX-NG. I remember when in Dec 2018 ETX-NG also LIED that they had applied and that my department was the one delaying my transcript only for me to follow up with my dept and found that ETX-NG had not even applied many weeks after I paid.

SIX MONTHS after I applied for transcript and paid, ETX-NG have no clue where they claim to have delivered my transcript to.

Whatever I say here, I have PROOFS and I will ensure this unholy alliance between ETX-NG and UNIBEN that frustrates alumni is brought to the fore. Among others, I lost my admission to Queen's University, Canada and application fee because of the wickedness of ETX-NG. Now, I am struggling to meet the deadline of the new university that offered me admission just because one guy is sitting somewhere getting paid to frustrate and stagnate other people's dreams and ambitions.

I am using this medium to call on the federal Ministry of Education, management of UNIBEN and alumni to stop ETX-NG before it is too late.

This is the beginning of a series of actions I am determined to take against ETX-NG to correct this wickedness.

Anyone applying for anything important to them should flee from ETX-NG in their own interest because by the time your transcript is out you have missed everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Have You Decided to Study Abroad?

Affordable Low Tuition Fees,
Financial aid and scholarships Available,
Low Costs of Living,
Lots of Degree Programs,
Over 31 Study Abroad Countries in Cyprus, Finland,Norway, Canada ,Italy and others

(Off 50%,100% scholarship is ongoing in some abroad institution)

Start Applying Now
By Talking to Educational Consultant.
Call/WhatsApp. 09080137311
Or email 9jaschoolgist@gmail.com or info@naijaschoolgist.com.ng
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 10:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University 2019/2020 for International Students

About the Award: The Scholarship recipients will cooperate with Siemens in 12 fields (details in Table 1), such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cyber Security, Future of Automation, Autonomous Robotics, etc. to conduct research in the Ph.D. stage. Through the study and practice in the forefront of industrial technology development, Scholarship recipients will lay the foundation for the growth of innovative talents in the industry.

Type: Ph.D.

Eligibility: Applicants for the Scholarship should meet all the following requirements:

The Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University is a full scholarship offered by Siemens Ltd., China to support outstanding international students to pursue Ph.D. degrees in Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Computer Science and Technology, Academy of Arts & Design, School of Software, Department of Automation, Department of Electrical Engineering and other related departments or schools at Tsinghua University

1. Meet the requirements of admission for international graduate students
2. Should apply the department/school in the table 1;
3. Must appreciate Siemens Values, and be willing to work together with Siemens to carry out research work;
4. Are not offered other kinds of scholarships for study at Tsinghua University.
Number of Awards: Not specified

Value of Award:

Tuition fees: 40,000 RMB/year;
Living allowance (including accommodation, medical insurance, books or other materials and transportation,etc.): 160,000 RMB/year in total.
Duration of Programme: 4 years

How to Apply: Apply for 2019 full-time international graduate programs

Contact Naija Edu Consult.

Call/whatsapp- 09080137311

Email:-9jaschoolgist@gmail.com

Info@naijaschoolgist.com.ng

It is important to go through all application requirements on before contacting us
GOODLUCK!

Application Deadline: 1st March, 2019 (Beijing Time): 17:00 PM

Eligible Countries: International
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
PZ Cussons Chemistry Scholarships For Nigerian Students 2019

Apply via

https://naijaschoolgist.com.ng/pz-cussons-chemistry-scholarships-for-nigerian-students-2019/
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by moderatedguy: 11:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
9jaSchoolGist:
*2018-2019 UKRAINE ADMISSION ON GOING.....*

*Dear Sir/Madam*

Very warm greetings from 9ja Education Consult.

We are pleased to inform that *UKRAINE Admission* For 2018-2019 September* *November* is now open.

interested Applicants Should Contact us via:
Phone Call/WhatsApp : o7o34641449
Email: info@9jaschoolgist.com.ng

#WE GIVE YOU THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER#
2018/2019 session?
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 4:33pm On May 05, 2019
*Holland Scholarship for Bachelor’s or Master’s Study in the Netherlands 2019*

Several types of scholarships are available for talented and highly motivated non-EU students who are applying for a government funded, fully English taught, bachelor's or master's programme. Zuyd offers three scholarships.

Applying
To apply for the Holland - Scholarship,
Contact us via..
Email. 9jaschoolgist@gmail.com
Info@naijaschoolgist.com.ng.
Call/WhatsApp:- 09080137311.

Final submission deadline: 31st May.2019

www.naijaschoolgist.com.ng
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 4:50pm On May 20, 2019
Fully-funded Scholarships in Dubai 2019 - UAE Scholarships:
University of Science and Technology.

Are you interested in international scholarships in Dubai? Here is the best opportunity in Dubai this year.
The United Arab Emirates offers a range of scholarships for all those who want to study in UAE.

The following academic programs are offered to graduate students with relevant degrees:

✓MSc in Engineering Systems and Management.
✓MSc in Information Technology.
✓MSc in Materials Science and Engineering.
✓MSc in Mechanical Engineering.
✓MSc in Water and Environmental Engineering.
✓Electrical Power Engineering.
✓Microelectronic Devices and Circuits.
✓PhD programs (to be launched soon).
✓Undergraduate Programs

Students to be considered will be offered a full scholarship which includes the following:

•100% tuition fee scholarship.
•Textbooks.
•Laptop.
•Medical Insurance.
•Housing.
•International students will receive reimbursement of travel expenses

•A competitive stipend per month (cost of living allowance).

•No bond or conditions to the scholarship upon graduation.

Application Deadline:- 30th June,2019

it's easier to gain this scholarship through registered Educational Consultant/Agents.

For more inquiries
Contact. 09080137311
Email: 9jaschoolgist@gmail.com .

Naija Edu Consult.
www.naijaschoolgist.com.ng
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 12:00pm On May 29, 2019
Japanese Government Scholarships 2019 for Study in Japan (Fully Funded)

The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology offers scholarships to international students who wish to study at Japanese universities as undergraduate students under the Japanese Government Scholarship Program for 2019.

Application Deadline: 14th, June, 2019

To Apply & For inquiries:-
Email. 9jaschoolgist@gmail.com
Call/WhatsApp:- 09080137311
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
JOSEPH AYO BABA LOLA UNIVERSITY have generously ANNOUNCED AND DECLARED GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS FOR ALL AND SUNDRY STUDENTS in the following categories:
Details here....
https://naijaschoolgist.com.ng/joseph-ayo-baba-lola-university-have-generously-announced-and-declared-grants-and-scholarsh
ips-for-all-and-sundry-students/
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
A M. Scholarship in Philosophy,Zealand

Value: Tuition fee waiver plus NZ $15,000 stipend per annum
Closing date: 01 Sep 2019

Apply * Please note tuition fees have been rounded off. Values may differ.Eligibility Criteria
Applications are open to international students, who do not qualify for domestic tuition fee rates, intending to enrol full-time in the year following selection, either in a one-year BA (Hons) in Philosophy followed by a Master’s degree by thesis in Philosophy, or in a Master’s degree by thesis in Philosophy.

Who can apply?
All international students

How to apply?
Every application must submit an application on the prescribed form to the University of Otago Doctoral and Scholarships Office by the specified closing date in the year preceding the intended tenure of the scholarship.

For easy Application or Assistance to gain this Scholarships .

Contact us.

Email:- 9jaschoolgist@gmail.com

Call/WhatsApp:- 09080137311
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
*SCHOLARSHIP ALERT!*

Accounting, Agricultural Engineering, Agricultural Science, Architecture, Business Administration, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Human Medicine, Journalism, Law, Mass Communication, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, and Petroleum Engineering.

Do you have any family members, relatives or friends in public Universities 200L and above studying any of the courses above

Application for *NPDC/Seplat* undergraduate Scholarship Award is ongoing!

*Eligibility:* 200 Level and above
*Scholarship Worth:* Seplate pays N150,000 yearly until graduation.

*Application Deadline:* 15th July, 2019.

*NOTE:* Application is FREE and only qualified eligible candidates will be contacted for aptitude test.

Kindly Forward this information to groups of friends and families, you may not know a struggling student this can Help.

Use the link to apply,
https://seplatscholarship.com/apply
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 8:36am On Jul 23, 2019
Accra Institute Of Technology (AIT) Ghana has begun September 2019/2020 Admissions.You can now apply for any Undergraduate Course into the Institution. The institution requires only SSSCE or WASSCE for admission into any course in the institution. For any Bachelors Degree program in Information Technology or Business Administration, applicants are expected to have minimum credit passes in English Language and Mathematics (minimum D for SSSCE or C6 for WASSCE applicants) in addition to minimum credit passes in four other elective subjects.
Applicants seeking admission into any engineering and computer science program at AIT should have in addition to the above obtained minimum credit passes in Physics and Elective/Further Mathematics
At AIT, students can complete their program earlier than their scheduled years. From June to September every year, AIT runs a summer program for all courses to assist students complete some courses before the start of the next semester. Therefore, you can complete a whole semester program in summer so that you move to the next semester when school reopens in September. Conspicuously, students can complete their four year programs in either two and half years or maximum three years.
To apply contact us.
9jaschoolgist@gmail.com
Tel. 09080137311
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2019
School of Engineering Scholarships at Melbourne Australia 2019

Do you have a desire to study Engineering in Australia? The School of
Engineering is offering scholarship opportunities to Interested applicants
who are willing to pursue a degree program at the University of Melbourne -
Australia. The Melbourne School of Engineering provide bi-annual
scholarships for commencing students in all of our masters programs. These
scholarships will be provided to students who achieved high academic
standing in their previous degree and will support them in their graduate
studies.

Application Deadline: October 31 (for commencement in February of the
following year and April 30 (for commencement in July).

Eligible Countries: International

Type: Masters

Department: The School of Engineering

Value Of Scholarships: $5,000 - $20,000

To Apply.
Contact official agent via
Call:- 09080137311
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by daintyprincess(f): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2019
9jaSchoolGist:
Please your email is needed for us to send you the requirements.
Thank you for contacting us.

Thanks
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Masergy STEM program in USA, 2019
Masergy invites applications for Masergy STEM program to study in the USA. The sponsorship will cover $5,000. Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students. The grant is awarded in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and math. The sponsorship will cover $5,000.
Provided By: Masergy
Course: Undergraduate or graduate program
Award: $5,000
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019

Apply Now
contact us via
email:- 9jaschoolgist@gmail.com
phone no. 09080137311
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2019
NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme 2018/2019

Details via
https://naijaschoolgist.com.ng/nnpc-naoc-oando-joint-venture-tertiary-scholarship-scheme-2018-2019/
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by MaCollins1(m): 12:10am On Aug 15, 2019
this is a very sad thing aswear, very heartless people, did they finally send it, and did you get the admission?
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Institute for Creative Arts Invites Applications for MA Study & Full Scholarships

Published 2 mins ago

on August 20, 2019

By admin

Tweet

The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) at the University of Cape Town invites applications for MA Study in Live Art, Interdisciplinary and Public Art from 2020-2021. Choreographers, visual artists, performers, directors, composers, curators as well as creative and performing arts researchers are all invited to apply.
Submissions will be accepted until 4pm, Friday 30 August 2019.
Background:
The ICA is an interdisciplinary institute in the University of Cape Town’s Humanities Faculty that facilitates new collaborative research projects, particularly in the Creative and Performing Arts. Interdisciplinarity, Live Art and Public Spheres are key themes of the Institute, and projects are imbued with innovation, collaboration and a dialogue with urbanism and community.
Research Focus:
Interdisciplinary conversations, inclusive of such hybrid forms as site-specific performance, mixed-media performance, post-dramatic theatre, contemporary dance, live art (or performance art), performance curation.
Interdisciplinary study in relation to cultural and socio-political contexts.
Sites for study include:
Interdisciplinary Collaboration
Performance Art / Live Art
Live Art in South Africa and other parts of the African continent
Decolonial imaginaries, the decolonial body and the body as text and site of contestation
Spectatorship and relationships with viewing, audience involvement
Site specificity and the creative and performing arts
The creation of Public Spheres: open access spaces for the creation and reception of creative and performing arts events and discourse.
Structure:
All students will be required to attend a regular Seminar Programme throughout the year as well as a Studio Programme for the first semester of their degree. Students may elect to do the degree by Written Thesis or a Practice-Based Programme involving Practical Outcomes (Performances/Installations/Exhibitions for example) and Written Explication. Students will be based at the ICA, at UCT’s Hiddingh Campus, Gardens, Cape Town with co-ordination by Professors Jay Pather and Mark Fleishman.
Scholarships:
The ICA also announces provision for scholarships valued at R100 000 per annum.
Scholarships are for a two-year period: 2020-2021. The MA degree must be completed at the end of 2021.
There are four scholarships available.
Application process:
Applications where you will be required to submit an Expression of Interest comprised of the following:
Name, Surname, Nationality, Address, Contact Numbers, Passport/ID number and Email
CV
Proposed Research Area and Thesis (max 300 words)
Indicate whether you wish to pursue the study even if your application for a full scholarship is unsuccessful
Once the selection committee has reviewed the Expressions of Interest, the ICA will approach a shortlist of candidates to submit a formal application with a full proposal.
All candidates are encouraged to apply, and in particular black South African women.
Deadline:
Applications will be accepted via the webform above until 4pm, Friday 30 August 2019 .
The ICA will not accept applications via email.

To Apply for this Scholarship contact an approved agent.

Tell:- 09080137311
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Institute for Creative Arts Invites Applications for MA Study & Full Scholarships

The Institute for Creative Arts (ICA) at the University of Cape Town invites applications for MA Study in Live Art, Interdisciplinary and Public Art from 2020-2021. Choreographers, visual artists, performers, directors, composers, curators as well as creative and performing arts researchers are all invited to apply.
Submissions will be accepted until 4pm, Friday 30 August 2019
Background:
The ICA is an interdisciplinary institute in the University of Cape Town’s Humanities Faculty that facilitates new collaborative research projects, particularly in the Creative and Performing Arts. Interdisciplinarity, Live Art and Public Spheres are key themes of the Institute, and projects are imbued with innovation, collaboration and a dialogue with urbanism and community.
Research Focus:
Interdisciplinary conversations, inclusive of such hybrid forms as site-specific performance, mixed-media performance, post-dramatic theatre, contemporary dance, live art (or performance art), performance curation.
Interdisciplinary study in relation to cultural and socio-political contexts.
Sites for study include:
Interdisciplinary Collaboration
Performance Art / Live Art
Live Art in South Africa and other parts of the African continent
Decolonial imaginaries, the decolonial body and the body as text and site of contestation
Spectatorship and relationships with viewing, audience involvement
Site specificity and the creative and performing arts
The creation of Public Spheres: open access spaces for the creation and reception of creative and performing arts events and discourse.
Structure:
All students will be required to attend a regular Seminar Programme throughout the year as well as a Studio Programme for the first semester of their degree. Students may elect to do the degree by Written Thesis or a Practice-Based Programme involving Practical Outcomes (Performances/Installations/Exhibitions for example) and Written Explication. Students will be based at the ICA, at UCT’s Hiddingh Campus, Gardens, Cape Town with co-ordination by Professors Jay Pather and Mark Fleishman.
Scholarships:
The ICA also announces provision for scholarships valued at R100 000 per annum.
Scholarships are for a two-year period: 2020-2021. The MA degree must be completed at the end of 2021.
There are four scholarships available.
Application process:
Applications where you will be required to submit an Expression of Interest comprised of the following:
Name, Surname, Nationality, Address, Contact Numbers, Passport/ID number and Email
CV
Proposed Research Area and Thesis (max 300 words)
Indicate whether you wish to pursue the study even if your application for a full scholarship is unsuccessful
Once the selection committee has reviewed the Expressions of Interest, the ICA will approach a shortlist of candidates to submit a formal application with a full proposal.
All candidates are encouraged to apply, and in particular black South African women.
Deadline:
Applications will be accepted via the webform above until 4pm, Friday 30 August 2019 .
The ICA will not accept applications via email.

To Apply for this Scholarship contact an approved agent.

Tel-09080137311
Re: Abroad Study Scholarship by 9jaSchoolGist: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
2019 University of Bradford Human Resource Management Scholarships - UK

Details via link.
https://naijaschoolgist.com.ng/2019-university-of-bradford-human-resource-management-scholarships-uk/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Kiki Mordi Dropped Out Of UNN / Unilag Mba Qualifying Exam Results / Unilorin Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.