Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

What To Do With Your Wedding Gowns Now That You Have Wedded - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What To Do With Your Wedding Gowns Now That You Have Wedded (470 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Newly Wedded Nigeria Dwarf / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? / Ghanaian Lesbians Wedded In Style,sharing Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do With Your Wedding Gowns Now That You Have Wedded by royalohis: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2018
Wow.. I just found a brilliant way to my worries. My wife's wedding gown has been a burden to us, after spending so much on it for our wedding. I have been looking for the right way to dispose and and still get from cash back from it, after all she barely used it for less than 5hrs and its still new. Luckily I found this new platform where former brides and lease out their wedding gowns. We listed her gown on the site all for free and a bride-to-be found it, contacted us and finally, the gown has gone out on lease.
if you re in my shoes, please visit gowns4rent.com.ng you would be thrilled how fast you can lease you wedding gown out.

(1) (Reply)

Lady V Goes To Dallas / Nigerians Will See The Blood Moon today From 6:44pm To 9:21pm (read Details) / Arab Man Whom Many Mistake For NASS Wishes Nigeria & Nigerians A Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.