Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn (859 Views)

Promote Your Music Online Free Of Charge / Tips To Sell Your Music Online / How Do I Post Music Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn by fidelisCD1(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2018
AN EFFICIENT WAY TO UPLOAD & SELL YOUR SONG DIGITALLY
Posted: 23 Mar 2018 08:09 PM PDT
Wondering an easy,efficient and cheapest way to get your song and products on itune, spotify, google play,amazon and more and earn money on sale ? then follow this link I will give to you shortly. I was so impressed with the way my registration and uploading of music,lyrics and art-work was handled and up till date I'm still finding it easy and simple operating with them even though I'm not a computer literate. In fact,I did all my uploadings with my mobile phone by just simply following their instruction. You can check out my profile on digital stores like itune,amazon or spotify.... just search https://www.amazon.com/Thank-You-Lord-Fidelis-C-Dafe/dp/B0799KWXFB/ref=sr_1_2?s=dmusic&ie=UTF8&qid=1521878308&sr=1-2-mp3-albums-bar-strip-0&keywords=Fidelis+C.Dafe
Fidelis C.Dafe

These people with the link I'm about to share did the magic.
So,here's the link https://distrokid.com/vip/seven/778678
they are the best and easiest way to sell your music online and earn as far as I'm concerned till any other site is able to convince me otherwise. Pls don't forget to share your experiences with us on this blog. Don't forget to like and follow our blog @ https://chuksdafe..com
for more educative updates and posts on important discoveries. �
Re: An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn by lifenajeje(m): 10:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Hi good thing I stumbled on ur post.... Am also about using distrokid for my song release...waiting for my MasterCard to link up first online and PayPal....

One thing for sure they responded to my questions faster than any other digital distributors...

How long have ur song been uploaded with them.
Re: An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn by fidelisCD1(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Thanks @ lifenajeje
My song have been with them for two months & two weeks now & from my account details it's already yielding results. I'm still going to upload more as soon as my new job at the studio are done.
You'll definitely love their services
Re: An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn by lifenajeje(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2018
fidelisCD1:
Thanks @ lifenajeje
My song have been with them for two months & two weeks now & from my account details it's already yielding results. I'm still going to upload more as soon as my new job at the studio are done.
You'll definitely love their services

Do they pay monthly...
Re: An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn by fidelisCD1(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2018
It depends on what is generated but when you begin newly with them it takes two to three months for them to collect what different stores like iTunes, Spotify, Amazon & other outlets had gather but you also have bank options in your profile where you check whatever earnings you have made.
Apart from the usual sale of song there are some other areas a registered member can generate income.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Yung6ix – Ina The Benz / Skiibii Ft. Reekado Banks – Sensima (audio) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Gorex Ft. Sean Dav – Coco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.