Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah (22854 Views)

BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Abeg..who Rambo wannabe Rico epp ??

Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by DreamSonInlaw(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Coldfeets:

The Rico nigga is a pure beta male.

Such guys are always so easier for women to friendzone.

I just don't know why, a guy like Rico will roll with his GF as a sister but for some strange reason they prefer a guy like Teddy A who looks like an armed robber

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by Coldfeets: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

I just don't know why, a guy like Rico will roll with his GF as a sister but for some strange reason they prefer a guy like Teddy A who looks like an armed robber

Yeah.

Actually, it's a simple logic.

A beta guy like Rico cannot excite women sexually.

But...

An alpha guy like teddy A will.

If care is not taken, a girl might even start mistaking beta guys like Rico as a blood brother.

And I don't think there are so many girls out there who would willingly want to have sex with their own blood brothers.
Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by Coldfeets: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by DreamSonInlaw(m): 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
Coldfeets:

Yeah.

Actually, it's a simple logic.

A beta guy like Rico cannot excite women sexually.

But...

An alpha guy like teddy A will.

If care is not taken, a girl l might even start mistaking beta guys like Rico as a blood brother.

And I don't think there are so many girls out there who would willingly want to have sex with their own blood brothers.

For me Oooh I cannot be a bad boy so that a girl will love me.
Watch white movies u see a girl fall in love to a friend...naija girls be like hez like a brother (bt ur bf sopoz to be like a brother).

But Rico's fault is there are conversations u shouldn't have with a girl or be around if a girl u like is telling/gisting somebody. There are issues if a girl has in ur hearing u bcome undatable (while in Uni I know this and once I see two ladies n they bound to hold such sister sister talk I just bounce...I have to keep my dating list as open as possible smiley)
Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by iyke2ken(m): 8:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Amirullaha:
Since "uncle suru"; I have not heard from john again o...

uncle, suru. Be patient.
Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by seedsower(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

Tomorrow they will be shouting “all men are the same!”
Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by DreamSonInlaw(m): 12:19am On Mar 25, 2018
seedsower:

Tomorrow they will be shouting “all men are the same!”

My brother you know this!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by stanboy28(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Rico the puṣsy ass niggá

Killing himself over a leftover olosho church girl (bambam) while she does not give a fùck about him.

Same way Ahneeka never liked him.

It seems there is something about fair-skinned color guys.... A trace of Mumuness is usually in their blood.

Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by Coldfeets: 11:01am On Mar 25, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:

For me Oooh I cannot be a bad boy so that a girl will love me.
Watch white movies u see a girl fall in love to a friend...naija girls be like hez like a brother (bt ur bf sopoz to be like a brother).

But Rico's fault is there are conversations u shouldn't have with a girl or be around if a girl u like is telling/gisting somebody. There are issues if a girl has in ur hearing u bcome undatable (while in Uni I know this and once I see two ladies n they bound to hold such sister sister talk I just bounce...I have to keep my dating list as open as possible smiley)

What do you understand to be a 'bad boy'?

You think a bad boy is some guy who goes acting tough and breaking women's hearts?

Nah.

That can be a very terribly huge misconception.

A bad boy is not necessarily someone who does any of that.

Being a bad boy can be as simple as being that guy with so much confidence who does what he wants to do without needing someone to tell him what to do.

His persona is such that he shows that he can lead and people around him tend to trust his judgments because he always seems to be sure of himself.

Furthermore, such a bad boy is also someone that is not a pushover in any way.

Now, can you be such a guy?

Do that and trust me, women will naturally gravitate towards you.

Now, did you see anywhere I painted such character as a terrible person who enjoys pushing people around and boasting about his wealth and sexual conquests?

You see the difference now, huh...?
Re: Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2018
Coldfeets:

What do you understand to be a 'bad boy'?

You think a bad boy is some guy who goes acting tough and breaking women's hearts?

Nah.

That can be a very terribly huge misconception.

A bad boy is not necessarily someone who does any of that.

Being a bad boy can be as simple as being that guy with so much confidence who does what he wants to do without needing someone to tell him what to do.

His persona is such that he shows that he can lead and people around him tend to trust his judgments because he always seems to be sure of himself.

Furthermore, such a bad boy is also someone that is not a pushover in any way.

Now, can you be such a guy?

Do that and trust me, women will naturally gravitate towards you.

Now, did you see anywhere I painted such character as a terrible person who enjoys pushing people around and boasting about his wealth and sexual conquests?

You see the difference now, huh...?

When I said bad boy I didn't necessarily refer to Teddy A. It's open knowledge that ladies love bad boys that's wah i'm saying.
I'd rather be sweet and true and risk not being liked by typical naija girl than go bad to be liked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation / #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House / Tonto Dikeh Plays A Preacher In New Movie (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.