Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) (51682 Views)

Police Officer Shot Man In The Leg For Denying Him Access To His Phone (video) / Man's Leg Amputated After He Was Shot By Soldiers Trying To Arrest Prostitutes(p / Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by zedman1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
DDeliverer:
Lol, why is the dying man tightly holding onto his #80?
Hahaha, my guy, you be thief for your former life? How you take code the change for him hand?
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
The heading says "cuts off" . I expected to see one and a half leg. So the doctors just put it back as simple as restoring a shirt button that fell off .That man's cutting game is wack. A hacksaw would have done an excellent job.

Violating an infant should attract life imprisonment.

Sick mofo.

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by adatemi: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
just one leg??the two legs,for go..

I would have gone for all the fingers which are the culprits or his penis. With one leg he can still commit another atrocity.
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
zedman1:
Hahaha, my guy, you be thief for your former life? How you take code the change for him hand?

I be igbo man na...na money we dey first see..

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Pearl05(f): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
The molester, the father of the molested and the doctor that joined the leg are all stupid in different ways.

The molester... Just feed the chimpanzee to a week hungry lion or a month hungry anaconda or 2 weeks hungry crocodile.

The father, why didn't he cut the hand join and ran away with it so that it can't be found nor joined together? After giving the leg a cut, why didn't he do a good job with it? Above all why would you apologize and offer to withdraw the case so as to free? Nonsense. This should be state case .

The doctor that can't save good people on good day was able to join the molester's leg, for what?

2 Likes

Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Juliusdking(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
I swear e good for d man
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by bmos(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Prince Harrison is a disgrace to fatherhood

How can you hack the rapist leg in such a way that it can be rejoined?

Prince Harrison should be charged to court angry

This lady hard goon
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by bmos(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=66118294]That dude deserves more than that[/quote

See as him finger de point - to finger again. That finger must receive justice in devil's name.
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by engrelvis(m): 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
thank u my sister
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
You half baked bloggers should go and learn English language. Please where is the cutoff leg?
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by deebrain(m): 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Totally justified.
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Starcent(m): 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
endtime
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
DDeliverer:
See his ugly face...He looks like one guy here that supports Buhari... angry
all this idiotic pigs of Biafra coming to Benin with their nuisance.
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by egworlordor(m): 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Serves him right.... I still blame the mother of the child, where was she in all this? 6 months old baby, leaving her alone with a stranger... I wish dat leg never heals and he is still stretching d finger!
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by alenwup(m): 3:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Edo state again?? The other day the whole family - father and two sons defiled a minor. Can you see the effect of closing Libya expedition?
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by bionixs: 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
DDeliverer:
e won pass am to you as a legacy
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by femliany(m): 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
Prince Harrison is a disgrace to fatherhood

How can you hack the rapist leg in such a way that it can be rejoined?

Prince Harrison should be charged to court angry
charge to court for not cutting the leg off properly
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by ochardbaby(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
Later Nigerians go come tell me say we are not living in shithole.

Where are our human right Lawyers? If una no go represent this man,Na thunder go fire una ......

Attached is a similar case in the USA.

Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
shocked 6months old baby kwa
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by onyiloyi(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
That's a real father's reaction to a pedophile, he is a hero
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 4:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
DDeliverer:
na cigarette money in case baba go hell..fire go plenty but cigarette fit be wahala

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
amani63:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Six months baby and the leg still da together and why is he holding money on his hand.

This guy need to be burial alive

Men can be very stupid most times

Yes I agree, the guy must be burial alive undecided grin

1 Like

Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by maj59(m): 4:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
DDeliverer:
how u take knw say na #80
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
gringringringringrin...confirm! I like that. He will forever look at his leg and remember his fuk up
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by joycluv: 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Some stories sef! Where was the mother of the six months old baby when the alleged offence was committed
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Mrjo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
stephleena:
I'M NT HAPPY THE DOC REJION AMPUTED LEG, PLS CAN U EPP ME WITH THE DOC ADDRESS SO THAT HE WILL REPAY WITH HIS OWN LEGS?
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Tubanchi(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sir u did the right thing if u asked me.... No need for court abegiii.... He defiled n has been defiled
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by bareal(m): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Best news of the year.... Hurray!
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by figure007(m): 5:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
DDeliverer:
this is savage!!! How u take know na 80naira.. Na eagle eyes you get?... Lol
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Sagay212: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
SO THE OP DOESN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF CUT OUT. HOW CAN YOU CUT OUT SOMETHING AND IT WILL STILL BE ATTACHED. E BE LIKE SAY THE MAN CUTLASS NOR SHARP. E FOR CUT THE LEG AND KEEP THE PART CUT OUT IN HIS HOUSE.
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
DDeliverer:

Chai...onyokometer grin
Re: Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) by Urchee: 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
Evablizin:
As in eh,that leg should be damaged forever.
Harrison is not the father of... Lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Suya Seller That Raped 12-Year-Old Boy To Death In Niger (Video) / Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. / Thieves With Mercedes Robbing Benin Residents Caught By Police & Vigilante (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.