Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. (575 Views)

Itel Fans Hangout 2018 @lekki Conservation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
One of the phone giants in the country TECNO decided to make their fans happy and also bond with them this weekend.

Follow the thread to See happy faces at the #TECNOFansThatBond, TECNO is one brand that connects with its customers and fans . It was a memorable time, see how happy the fans were.

1 Share

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
These are pictures from the #Tecnofansthatbond, the Digital personnel @CharlesEnwere with the opening speech,

Ladi the online Community Manager @Ladispeaks welcomed everyone, sooner than later the fans were having a lot of fun.

1 Share

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Here is Efe ,the Instagram and Snapchat handler discussing the awesome features of the Camon CM.

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by tafat: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wow, this is so cool, just wish I was there too have such fun too undecided
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by PromoMedia(f): 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
So sad i'm not here to have this much fun.... Tecno events never go wrong.
Hope the guests had so much fun nonetheless. i hope they'd have this again when i'm back to lag.
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
Getting feedbacks from their fans about experiences with Tecno devices, this will help them to give a more better experience to their fans.

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by tafat: 2:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
PromoMedia:
So sad i'm not here to have this much fun.... Tecno events never go wrong.
Hope the guests had so much fun nonetheless. i hope they'd have this again when i'm back to lag.
me too, I will definitely want to be at the next event like this.
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by Queennette(f): 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wow...Go tecnomobile... Now this is a true appreciate of fans. I like the gaming part more though.
kudos to the organisers of the event. But where is Bisola na ?

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2018
The camera lovers, PlayStation lovers, Board game lovers all having fun at the #Tecnofansthatbond hangout

1 Share

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Already we know Tecno is a brand that always gives back, and many fans wouldn't go home empty handed hence so many gifts were won by the fans in the Game Trivia.

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
So many happy faces

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
As promised, the Ever smiling and lovable Ex #BBnaija housemate Bisola, was live at the #TECNOFansThatBond. Her lovable fans got to meet her and ask her questions.

1 Share

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nice one from Tecno
cc lalasticlala
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
The fans had a chance to take photos with her, some even got autographs and had a chance to even dance along side her. It was definitely fun for the Tecno fans.

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 4:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Queennette:
Wow...Go tecnomobile... Now this is a true appreciate of fans. I like the gaming part more though.
kudos to the organisers of the event. But where is Bisola na ?

Bisola was there too. As you can see
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by bamdly(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
up techno but sha am having stomack pain and am feeling baby is kicking is my tummy
and i just drank one stout this morning
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
bamdly:
up techno but sha am having stomack pain and am feeling baby is kicking is my tummy
and i just drank one stout this morning
lol, wish you quick recovery but it will please you to know the hang out was fun.
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
More photos from the hangout with ex #bbnaija housemate Bisola at the #Tecnofansthatbond hangout

1 Share

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
The fans were given a chance to express themselves.

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
there was a lot of fun and dancing

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
A lot of games too

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Games alongside refreshments , after all it wouldn't be a hangout if there are no refreshments would it?

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
refreshments while having fun

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by sureinfo: 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Dem photo lovers also got to take nice photos

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by missslimzy(f): 6:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
This is a nice concept . Fans hangout
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by datyorubaboy: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
Would have loved to be there.I missed
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by omoalajah(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Everybody there is happy. Thats good
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by nnaomaog(m): 6:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Tecno is really mega super star in Nigeria. Also engaging youths and bonding. Always ahead with its brand.

Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by PromoMedia(f): 6:56am On Mar 25, 2018
tafat:

me too, I will definitely want to be at the next event like this.

Sure thing...even though i don't know when next such hangout would be held....
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by Behankey(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Happy faces all over. Who wont enjoy a gathering filled with fun and freebies? Well done Tecno
Re: See Happy Faces At The #Tecnofansthatbond. Bisola live at the hangout. by tafat: 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
PromoMedia:

Sure thing...even though i don't know when next such hangout would be held....
sooner or later,just follow the tecno page on twitter and facebook to be updated

(1) (Reply)

Clean 2months Old Iphone 6+ Plus 32gig For Sale Lagos Only(pics Included) / . / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale With Free Ear Bud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.