Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,130 members, 7,863,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE (71232 Views)

Sandra Ikeji And Arinze About To Wed, Pre-Wedding Photos / Sandra Ikeji To Wed With 250 Bridesmaids / Sandra Ikeji, Linda's Sister, Is Engaged (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by judgedredd22(m): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
See better family! Ordinary 200k i asked my brother to borrow me, he has not picked my call for three days now... angry

Ps-That "30 million naira" pricetag is a little 'hyperbolic' angry

try to make findings before hating in ignorance.

that is a brand new mercedes gle from last year...

check that price in naira and add 70% import duty plus shipping fees

Re: Linda Ikeji Buys Her Sister, Sandra Ikeji A N30 Million Mercedes Benz GLE by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
soberdrunk:
See better family! Ordinary 200k i asked my brother to borrow me, he has not picked my call for three days now... angry

Ps-That "30 million naira" pricetag is a little 'hyperbolic' angry

You can't label money you never worked for as being ordinary even if your brother is a billionaire.

Meanwhile, did you read where Linda Ikeji narrated how her sister dutifully worked for her when she started her company in 2004?

Only God knows if Linda was able to pay her what her labour worth during the 7-year period. Both have done well for themselves.

Try same with your brother, he might become the one chasing you with more than N200k.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Bovi Banned From Entering USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.