Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors (44807 Views)

Aisha Alhassan Receives 50,000 APC Defectors Into Taraba UDP / How Buhari Administration Should Treat APC Defectors – Shehu Sani / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by achiever12: 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:
There must be something police will not just interrupt them like that...

Maybe they are doing underground shady activities.....

Be doing as. If you are living in America there

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by Aurobindo(m): 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2018
Its finished for them!
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by SuperBlack: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Illitrate Nigeria Force. Come take Uniform. Take Gun. Stand For that Junction. You're now a Police Ediota.

4 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by fk001(m): 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
achiever12:

Be doing as. If you are living in America there

I am just stating the obvious bro
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by achiever12: 7:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:

I am just stating the obvious bro

Do you even know the meaning of "obvious"

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by BafanaBafana: 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
No reliable source.
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
@ seun osewa, with due regards, i quickly want to call your urgent attention to an ugly trend/anomaly on this forum.
1. some days ago, I discreetly contributed to a thread about nig. thus "A COUNTRY WHERE THE BEST ARE BEING RULED BY THE WORST "

2.some mentally-challenged dude jumped on my mentions not only to bully, but debase and malign my person, labelling me "IDIOTIC PIG OF BIAFRA" among others.....

3.some mis-guided MOD turned a BLIND eye to the un-warranted insult/tirades hurled at me.

4.l subsequently served the "uncouth dude" cold via putting him to where he belongs.

5.the erstwhile blind/mis-guided/biased/clanish MOD suddenly regained his lost sight & barred me.

6.pls Call the MOD in question to order asap, thanks.

yours faithfully, concerned citizen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by fk001(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
achiever12:

Do you even know the meaning of "obvious"

Go and get a dictionary, if you don't know the meaning cheesy grin

If you have comprehension problem let me know, i will be glad to help you out.
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by achiever12: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:

Go and get a dictionary, if you don't know the meaning cheesy grin

If you have comprehension problem let me know, i will be glad to help you out.

If your problem is just about comprehension, your life would have been better. It looks like you are also a victim of intentional political blindness.

You were not there during the time the thing happened, but here you are talking about obvious. How can you determine what is obvious from what you read online? Won't you agree that that is stupid? Except if it is intentional.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by maestroferddi: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
buhariguy:
7000 kwakwasiya joining kano PDP cannot make any different,
Is like a drop of water in the ocean.
School you no go

You didnt see where it was stated that it was for ONE council?

What is 44 x 7,000?

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by fk001(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
achiever12:

If your problem is just about comprehension, your life would have been better. It looks like you are also a victim of intentional political blindness.

You were not there during the time the thing happened, but here you are talking about obvious. How can you determine what is obvious from what you read online? Won't you agree that that is stupid? Except if it is intentional.

The police are not insane to disrupt their meeting without any reasons, this is a one sided news let's hear from the police first before we judge.

We are in Democratic era not tyranny.

Shalom
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by doctokwus: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
I said it just yesterday.
The presidency,APC governors mainly in core northern states,Kaduna and Kogi will empty the treasury,arm militia and deploy all kinds of evil tactics including bare faced rigging to ensure Buhari is returned in 2019.
Nigerians brace up to resist the evil that is about to be fully unleashed.

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by achiever12: 8:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
fk001:

The police are not insane to disrupt their meeting without any reasons, this is a one sided news let's hear from the police first before we judge.

We are in Democratic era not tyranny.

Shalom

Imagine a Nigerian who hears what the police does every day and sees the political intolerance played by Buhari and ganduje in Kano, still talking as if he hadn't been in Nigeria all these years!

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by Franzinni: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
No pictures then it must be lie.

Your comment reflects your thought process... I hope you will comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by ikevictor: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
No bê only defector, na deficiency too grin"

#ndi-ara
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by lakesider(m): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
please watch why nigeria ecnomy is dying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XegeMQJUy1E
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by ediko5(m): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
APC never Chi something yet

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by abimbolayekeen: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
The film is just started .
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by Brugo(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Police got intelligence that a group of hoodlums were about to host a rally in Kano so they took preemptive steps. Kudos.

Reminds me of similar dutiful police interventions in Rivers State circa 2015.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by gdon1010(m): 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
buhariguy:
7000 kwakwasiya joining kano PDP cannot make any different,
Is like a drop of water in the ocean.
really just watch n c becos under age re on dere way 7000 re above d normal age expected 2 cast vote. D way dey pay us we gonna pay dem back.
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by KingsleyCEO: 9:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nigeria police and eye service are just like 5&6, they will not go to bokoharam camp and destroy it like this o. They will be fooling themselves where there is law and order.
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by Tecno66: 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
engineerboat:
APC Sinking Ship
Why disrupt a peaceful rally? Was this how the police were used to harass them when they were in opposition? Let people decide where they want to be, please.
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by antosly(m): 10:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
This is the transparency PMB promised the masses

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by progress69: 11:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
pol23:
PDP under GEJ played a matured politics .
They create a opened ground for everybody to dance and the opportunity to be the best dancer against them.
Buhari remain a Dictator
Conman
Bastard
Scam
Last but not the least,BUHARI REMAIN A GLOBAL TERRORIST.

Lol..by grounding Oshimoles plane in Benin, by using soldiers to block Ameachi and his entourage from getting to Ekiti, by detaining all APC chieftains a night before Ekiti elections, I can go on....
U peoole think everyone is suffering from deliberate amnesia ..... cheesy
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by wpng: 2:50am On Mar 25, 2018
Hmm PDP
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by Bishop4real: 3:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Tecno66:
Why disrupt a peaceful rally? Was this how the police were used to harass them when they were in opposition? Let people decide where they want to be, please.

Does this name "Mbu" make sense to you? If yes, then the drama series, "Mbu vs Amaechi", will also evoke memories...

Hope you still remember these action packed movies:
(1) Ekiti elections that brought in Fayose: Emphasis on the role of the military
(2) Invasion of data collation center of APC in Lagos
(3) Detention of APC Stalwarts at the eve of Osun state elections
(4) Bombing of Buhari's entourage in the buildup to 2015 elections

And many more...
Re: Police Disrupt PDP Rally In Kano That Was Meant To Receive 7000 APC Defectors by Tecno66: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2018
Thanks for your comment. We voted change to move away from the old ways of doing things. I detest a situation where we use past mistakes to justify impunity and to continue to do the bad things over and over without moving forward as a nation. If you believe in retaliation and dwelling in the past as you have posited with your references, goodluck to you but I desire that things be done the right way and if things are done rightly, that incident should not have happened. Let us not politicise everything, a wrong action is a wrong action and should be condemned by all.
Bishop4real:

Does this name "Mbu" make sense to you? If yes, then the drama series, "Mbu vs Amaechi", will also evoke memories...

Hope you still remember these action packed movies:
(1) Ekiti elections that brought in Fayose: Emphasis on the role of the military
(2) Invasion of data collation center of APC in Lagos
(3) Detention of APC Stalwarts at the eve of Osun state elections
(4) Bombing of Buhari's entourage in the buildup to 2015 elections

And many more...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi / Magun: Ondo Politician, Honourable Olanrewaju Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.