Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz (632 Views)

Adesua Etomi Surprised Her Husband, Banky W On His 40th Birthday(video) / Regina Daniels With Her Younger Sister (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by Mbamifeanyi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
The CEO of Linda ikeji blog and most influential lady among her peers (Linda ikeji) just surprised her younger sister Sandra ikeji with a clean Mercedes benz worth 30m

Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by Mbamifeanyi(m): 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
GoD bless my hustle
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by juanjo2: 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Linda u such a caring woman, come and marry me nah so that we will start making children, as soon as possible... No time
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by Chicagoesontop: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
She tried very well, at least she no use her money dey find husband ... Family first!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by pweshdodo(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Timbalowo
Emi mo lowo mi
Answer my prayer o baba God

Congrats sha
I want to marry Linda ikeji cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by Mbamifeanyi(m): 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
juanjo2:
Linda u such a caring woman, come and marry me nah so that we will start making children, as soon as possible... No time

Are u trying to say#money can buy a husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by juanjo2: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Mbamifeanyi:

Are u trying to say#money can buy a husband.
any how u like put am my brother
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by Drnice: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
That's awesome. Congrats to her! As an Igbo person, to Miss Linda, I would advise you get married soon. I understand how Igbo Ladies feel when hurt/betrayed by loved ones. She will be scared of anything coming as love, untill she finds a man crawling on his knees to make her feel "forever & always." Sincerely, Igbo girls can be so mean...
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by bigtt76(f): 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Brand New Price abi na tokunboh price? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Surprised Her Younger Sister With A 30m Mercedes Benz by Mbamifeanyi(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
bigtt76:
Brand New Price abi na tokunboh price? undecided

#stop hating. When was the last time u bought #20 sweet for ur sister?

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Bambam Reveals Tobi Intentionally Provokes Cee-c; Fans React / Nollywood Actress Chika Ike Talks About How She Never Liked Her Body Growing Up. / Mr P And Hushpuppi Spots Washing Their Feet With N20million Naira Wine "Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.