Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,188 members, 7,845,901 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Is It Specifically For Exams Or Both Training And Exam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Specifically For Exams Or Both Training And Exam? (387 Views)

Pass CITN Exams Or………… Imagine A Gun To Your Head With That Question. / How Mass Communication Students Sit For Exams In Anambra University (Photos) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Specifically For Exams Or Both Training And Exam? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello nairalanders

this question has been bothering me so much or should i say i'm curious...?

After my jamb, a question jumped up to my mind; that is {where i did my jamb exam is in auchi polytechnic(oseni elamah ict institute),} is the institute mainly for jamb exam, other exams related or is for both training and exams..?

I also noticed that in college of education agbor...
Re: Is It Specifically For Exams Or Both Training And Exam? by biafraisdead(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
chinedubrazil:
Hello nairalanders

After my jamb, a question jumped up to my mind; that is {where i did my jamb exam is in auchi polytechnic(oseni elamah ict institute),} is the institute mainly for jamb exam, other exams related or is for both training and exams..?

the best place and people to have asked is the operators of the venue u wrote ur exams in if u are too curious to know and particularly on the day u wrote ur exams
Re: Is It Specifically For Exams Or Both Training And Exam? by Tittusstar22(m): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
chinedubrazil:
Hello nairalanders

every school has an ict centre where students write computer based exams. so jamb uses it but by permission.
Re: Is It Specifically For Exams Or Both Training And Exam? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
biafraisdead:

the best place and people to have asked is the operators of the venue u wrote ur exams in if u are too curious to know and particularly on the day u wrote ur exams

after the exam was when the question jumped into my mind and i was not in the center then.
Re: Is It Specifically For Exams Or Both Training And Exam? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tittusstar22:
every school has an ict centre where students write computer based exams. so jamb uses it but by permission.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Online Training For IBM Cognos TM1 By Experts Register Now / Mass Communication: Auchi Poly Ex-students Pledge Support / Possible Cut Off Marks Of All Institution 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.