Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. (918 Views)

Difference Between Starter, Grower And Finisher Feed You Give Your Poultry Birds / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds / Durable Imported Poultry Equipments And Machines Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. by DTOBS(m): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hello guys, I am Adetunji Adeolu Oluwatobi, Director .....Farms (cant mention the name cos of the policy here). We are into production and processing of catfish and we want to expand our business horizon to Processing of Poultry birds.
The reason for opening this thread is to meet Technical supports agencies and persons that will give us the required technical supports on how to get started, where and how to get the materials and equipment needed and of course, their cost implications.

Please you guys should help by referring anyone you know can help on this. Feel free to drop comments and suggestions as well.

Thanks.
Re: Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. by DTOBS(m): 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please, I still need response to my enquiries asap.
If you have any knowledge about the subject matter, kindly drop your comments.
Thanks.
Re: Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. by DTOBS(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2018
Still waiting for your responses...

If you have the following for sale, kindly contact me.. .
1. Killing cone
2. Scalding box
3. Evisceration rack and machine
4. Cutting tools
5. Deep freezers..

This is urgently needed.

@Mod, kindly help give this post much neccessary Publicity is it is very very urgent.
Thanks.
Re: Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. by Twinzyfarms: 3:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hi sir..
I am a GEF 3 candidate and I saw that you are GEF 2 beneficiary..
Please sir I need some information from you
Re: Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. by DTOBS(m): 12:16pm On Apr 02, 2018
Twinzyfarms:
Hi sir..
You can hit me up on 08062957916
Re: Poultry Birds (broilers) Processing: Equipments And Technical Support. by DTOBS(m): 6:00pm On May 29, 2018
I'm sorry, i'm just seen your quote, you can call/message me on 08062957916
Twinzyfarms:
Hi sir..

(1) (Reply)

4500+ Spent Layer For Sale / Analysis Of Oil Press Process And Oil Extraction Process / I So Much Need Your Help Please Its Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.